Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverb256 View Post
    Their MO of setting fires, verbally attacking anyone who doesn't agree with their narrow ideology of 'unlimited and unrestricted immigration', looting business, attacking bystanders who are filming, tossing urine and feces bombs to demonstrate what kind of world they want, throwing huge rocks into crowds and assaulting people with flag poles is all anyone needs to know about Antifa. Disgusting.
    You mean the ''agenda'' your sites tell you off. Also, incidentally, there are people in the world who are not obsessed about racial purity.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    The people in power do not care if we have a civil war. They know that it will only effect us peons. It will be poor people killing poor people. No good will come from it. It will not change anything. If you really want to make difference, educate yourself on which political figures just support big business and which support common peoples issues.
    Which is exactly why I have alluded in this thread that I dislike the rich and corporations. The ideal civil war would be 90% of the bottom united against the top 10%. I don't really want to see poor on poor violence. I disagree with the poor right, but we still share common grounds of poverty. I share no common ground with the ruling class.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Seriously, learn how to use the "reply" buttons. It's really not a difficult thing to grasp. If you expect people to take you and your links seriously, you may want to learn it.

As for your nationalism screed, just because you don't see something, doesn't mean others haven't pointed it out. After all, you can't seem to "see" how to reply to someone's comment.

So make the argument. Are you here to discuss or not?
    Last edited by Reverb256; 2017-10-06 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Therionn View Post
    They're really delusional. They think because they play dress up and destroy property they're an army
    As opposed as people playing dress up in camo and playing with their guns.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    All I hear is "waaaa as my life is so hard waaaaa the government is so mean waaaaaaa ima break things".

Here's some free advice kiddo.

Take the time you spend whining on MMOC and....

Write a good resume, get a set of decent looking clothes, take a shower and get a haircut, apply for jobs in which you are qualified.

Stop blaming everyone else for your failures, get off your ass, and make something of your life.
    I thought you were a big proponent of small government. What happened?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Therionn View Post
    They're really delusional. They think because they play dress up and destroy property they're an army
    I almost wish they would start their little revolution already.

Hurry up, get your asses killed and imprisoned so the rest of us normal Americans can get back to work and not have to listen to your autistic screeching

You don't want equality, you want to steal.
    Is that anything like "Conservatives don't want freedom or limited government, they want to force others to live the way they want them to live?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    In WWII, you'll find plenty. Some ISIS terrorists in the ME, probably. You also had some anti-fascist brigades in the Spanish civil war, but no idea if they used the antifa logo/flag.
    LOL, you think Antifa was active during ww2? lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I thought you were a big proponent of small government. What happened?
    I am.....not sure what about my post communicates otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    You mean the ''agenda'' your sites tell you off. Also, incidentally, there are people in the world who are not obsessed about racial purity.
    No, these are all things I've seen long-form YouTube footage of. Try again.

Deleted
    "Trump Regime" lol.

American Antifa kids and their roleplay fantasies.

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't want equality, you want to steal.
    You don't want small government, you want them to steal.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Reverb256 View Post
    So make the argument. Are you here to discuss or not? You're not important enough for me to adhere to your request :P
    I've already pointed out that nationalism is authoritarian in principle. It limits freedom, and it limits the basic fundamentals of capitalism and the free markets. I'm going to go ahead and stick with limited government and freedom, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    Antifa was active before ww2, they were known as the violent wing of the German communist party. They were referred to as "red shirts" and fought the German brown shirts in the street. The violence helped push Hitler into further positions of power through his promises to restore order.

ANTIFA also fought in Italy and Spain around the same time and got stomped.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    Put me down for a civil war. I’m willing to lay down my life so my children don’t have to live under the corrupt tyranny of progressivism.
    Instead, you want them to live under the corrupt tyranny of conservatism?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    I actually do not want to kill, unless I had no other choice. But burning down some richie homes, corporate office, or some congressional buildings I feel no remorse for at all.
    That won't start a civil war, that will land you in jail for arson and destruction of property.

Also, corporate offices and congressional offices are typically filled with *spoiler* people.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    YEah I seen them carrying their air soft guns, or their tacticool ruger 10/22 . I have seen them carrying Air soft Ar15 with Ak47 mags filled with fake rounds LMAo . I have yet to see any of them actually handle a weapon competently or with any skill. I even watched the video of them at a range in Arizona showing off their "shooting skills" I swear one of the was crying every time he pulled the trigger .
    You do realize that i have said for worse on sites like 4chan where there is freedom of speech to say practically whatever I want. You are not putting me on any watch list I am not already on. And after spending some times on sites like that in boards like /b, I am not much to be worried about lol. Nice try though fren.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    You don't want small government, you want them to steal.
    What are you even talking about? I was reffering nanooks idea of "equality "

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    Sure thing fren. Oh you don't mind if I bring a few friends right? Just more than half the US population because they are living in poverty struggling to get by. You think Lockheed has a good paying job for all of us?
    Half of the US population is not living in poverty. Try to follow the actual data and not what the fear mongers are spewing.

There are more rich people and fewer poor people over time. (This is inflation adjusted)
    Last edited by PC2; 2017-10-06 at 05:01 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    Uh..there was...anti facist groups emerged first in Italy, during the rise of Mussolini before spreading globally and have been about ever since...