Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Yeah they are, but id say 99.9% of them aren't Nazis and are just sick of political shit.
    They are sick of political shit? Awww, that sounds like a fucking personal problem. Again, maybe try going back to your safe space if it's such a damn problem. The rest of us have a world to save.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Hope they dont walk into a gamestop to see CODWW2 then. Might be political!
    But Wolfenstein as a game isn't being anymore Politcal than CoD or Battlefield. The slogan they used was specifically political.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    When you make a political statement that only extremists are taking (kill all nazis) it is assumed that you are in bed with this extremist view. The developers probably aren't, but because the marketing team has made this statement, it is assumed they are.

And this is why public figures and companies avoid politics, because of "you're with us or you're with them" mentality.

Oh and don't ask me to explain why slaughtering nazis is morally bankrupt. I know one of you retards will, just instead, go into a dark room and ask yourself why murder is wrong
    The game is literally about killing Nazis... and always has been. Do you get this upset with any game that involves killing evil people? Jesus Christ, you are on a gaming forum about a game where you fucking kill evil people.

I wasn't accusing you of being a communist, I was making a point of why the slogan is a shitty one, you asked why, i said why, you brought up a death, and I brought up why that death is absolutely irrelevant.
    As far as I recall, the only thing I asked you specifically was if you could remember the girl that got hit by a car driven by someone from the alt-right. And if we're talking about both sides, I can assume you mean the modern left vs. the modern right. If you meant anything else you're just going beyond the scope of this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    But Wolfenstein as a game isn't being anymore Politcal than CoD or Battlefield. The slogan they used was specifically political.
    Except its a game about killing Nazis. Which is what the new game is about.

Quote Originally Posted by Sormine View Post
    Why is being anti-Nazi a controversial topic these days?
    Because there are actual Nazis around. Who get hilariously butthurt about Wolfenstein.

Just finished New Order, will likely pick this one up at some point when I'm not busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    No they are angry because they are personally offended by it.
    Which is just hilarious considering the tone of posts they have in other threads. Wish I was at my desktop so I could give examples

It didn't trigger me though? I just rolled my eyes at it as I do with most of these things. What annoyed me was anyone that did call them out of it suddenly has the autism-brigade yelling "OMG USE MUST BE DA NAZIZZS!"
    We're alarmed that people threw a fit about an anti-Nazi slogan. Sorry that looks like autism to you.

I feel like these people wouldn't see a political statement if a game was released were you did nothing but kill Muslims in Iraq and the slogan was #YesAllMuslims

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Sadly, there are a few self-professed Nazis on this site. They must be a couple of those few hundred we keep hearing about.
    Must be, I doubt the game creators will lose any sleep over them though, plenty of others that'll queue up to make america nazi-free again!

I feel like these people wouldn't see a political statement if a game was released were you did nothing but kill Muslims or Men, and the slogan was #YesAllMen or #YesAllMuslims
    So, being a Muslim is the same as being a Nazi?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    How is being BJ in Wolfenstein being the bad guy?
    Because he is not a Nazi.

Did some Nazis get their feelings hurt? Good. Fuck Nazis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    You could be creative and not copy paste what you always post along with what a few others constantly post. Its usually void of any actual thought. Its simply being a drone. Its formulaic. No opinion, just talking points.
    It's not copy pasting, I retype it all I guess I would stop saying the same thing if the points I'm constantly seeing posted here weren't the same thing day in day out.

Since there are so many threads on Nazi's atm on MMO-C why would they need a different opinion in everyone.

Your entire argument is "stop making the same counter points to the same points I keep making"

- - - Updated - - -

Ideologically they aren't much different. But that could be said about any Ideology that thinks they are superior and everyone else should submit or be purged. Actually surprised more Nazi's don't become Muslims, though they likely would if it was a majority White Religion.

No, neither make you inherently a bad person. Actions make you a bad person. You can think all the dumb shit you want, but that doesn't make you a bad person until the moment you start telling people that the Jews are evil (funnily enough, this example implies to both Nazis and Muslims)

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not copy pasting, I retype it all I guess I would stop saying the same thing if the points I'm constantly seeing posted here weren't the same thing day in day out.

Since there are so many threads on Nazi's atm on MMO-C why would they need a different opinion in everyone.

Your entire argument is "stop making the same counter points to the same points I keep making"
    So you just retype the same talking points that are void of any opinion? Sounds like a drone to me. Wish you could form your own opinion so we could have an actual discussion, but if you just retype the same talking points, then its not fun.

- - - Updated - - -

No, neither make you inherently a bad person
    a couple million people disagree.

- - - Updated - - -

Ideologically they aren't much different.
    That's weird, every Muslim I personally know is not a member of a government or organization that wants to forcefully oppress Jews and minorities.

Deleted
    Why are you still biting Darth's bait?

I feel like these people wouldn't see a political statement if a game was released were you did nothing but kill Muslims in Iraq and the slogan was #YesAllMuslims
    Yay, we're generalizing a religion and accusing it of being equivalent to a Authoritarian Regime.

No, neither make you inherently a bad person
    No, I'd say being a Nazi, someone who wishes to forcefully oppress (or even kill) Jews and minorities is a pretty terrible person.