Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The funny thing is, those who call people nazis in modern day activities like at protests or demonstrations, these 'nazis' even if they themselves claim to be, aren't even real nazis. They are just sodo-representatives of something but have never committed anything to the actions actual nazis themselves did. These people claiming to follow Nazism in places like america today, are just fucking morons who don't even come close to the workings of the actual nazis.

And by extent, all those who claim to be 'fighting against nazis' are just as shallow and vapid as those claiming to be themselves.
    Last edited by Trassk; 2017-10-07 at 01:01 AM.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account

I have always loved how they gun it soon as clear the crowd LOL
    Just because I don't care does'nt mean I don't understand

I know the voices in my head are not real BUT they have some REALLY good ideas

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    And you think its the communist aspects of china that has made it successful? Or might it be that they have embraced capitalism more and more?
    Source on China embracing capitalism more and more? They have never embraced capitalism. China got so big economically because of cheap slave labor. The state is owning all the land. It's a communism regime.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    What? The word Nazi today literally means "Anyone who disagrees with me". Pretty low standards there.
    This is stated countless times, yet I haven't seen anyone call someone a nazi, just for disagreeing with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    Source on China embracing capitalism more and more? They have never embraced capitalism. China got so big economically because of cheap slave labor. The state is owning all the land. It's a communism regime.
    Between 1959 and 1961, food production plummeted due to crop and industrial shortfalls. A great famine resulted, causing millions of deaths. The loss of privately run sectors was hurting the country tremendously.
    In 1978, Deng Xiaoping, a Chinese revolutionary and veteran of the Communist Party, was eager to adopt capitalist methods and reforms in order to stimulate economic growth and restore confidence in the party. He and U.S. President Jimmy Carter signed an historic accord in 1979, reversing decades of China-U.S. tension. Deng launched several economic reforms that allowed private sectors to start and operate their own businesses once again. He also established four special economic zones along the coast of China with intentions of attracting foreign investments. Due to the reforms Deng put in place, China has gone from being a country that opposed capitalism to one that embraces property rights, profits and free market competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    Go ahead open old threads and count them

I'm not saying it's either good or bad but I find it quite astounding how hitler and the Nazis had such a profound impact and continue to influence even after all those years

Communism on the other hand, despite having played a much more positive role is rarely mentioned here yet it gained prominence in the same era

As I said I don't judge but shouldn't we start denazification of gen ot and maybe switch references with ussr material ?
    "Communism on the other hand, despite having played a much more positive role" ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS???

Quote Originally Posted by Souflikar View Post
    "Communism on the other hand, despite having played a much more positive role" ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS???
    I mean...maybe if you believe in mass, worldwide population control. Communism is really good at killing massive amounts of people.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    LOL

In what bizzaro world could Communism ever be looked at as playing a positive role in world history.
    The fact that the soviet union alone single handedly in the sacrifice of 20 million of there citizens saved the world from total domination of fascism, People forget that 80% of the european front was won because of the soviet union and alot of the reason they were willing to fight is because there ideology of commusim whereas most of europe surrendered because there citizenry mostly agreed with hitlers ideas of racial purity.
    Last edited by arandomuser; 2017-10-07 at 01:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    The fact that the soviet union alone single handedly in the sacrifice of 20 million of there citizens saved the world from total domination of fascism, People forget that 80% of the european front was won because of the soviet union and alot of the reason they were willing to fight is because there ideology of commusim whereas most of europe surrendered because there citizenry mostly agreed with hitlers ideas of racial purity.
    I'm sorry but are you on meth?
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Well, it is the go to boogeyman for many. Everything and Everyone is Hitler and Nazis or Nazi like.

Where as some people will forgive Communism and Communists largely because of a misguided belief they were somehow more innocent than the Nazi's. There exists many elite sympathizers with Communism, and people sympathetic with it. Thus they can recast the communists in a positive light even whilst their cruel evil is legendary and on some level far more sick because it enjoys the happy defense of many today where as Nazi is almost universally hated.

But also WW2 looms large, particularly in America, where this country trumpets that shit forever.

Plus much of Western Europe lives in the perpetual shadow of either Holocaust guilt or War Guilt.
    Last edited by Theodarzna; 2017-10-07 at 01:06 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    I'm sorry but are you on meth?
    no, did you miss high school history class? hitler was on the verge of winning until the soviet union went to war with him, and alot of it was because of there style of government and ideological beliefs giving them the will to fight, if russia was right-wing like the rest of europe they would of had alot of nazi collaberators in their populace and surrendered earlier like alot of nations did. Instead stalin made them fight to the death against the nazis, alot of people died but ultimately saved humanity probably.

nazis arent real. neither are communists. or christians. or han solo.

wake the fuck up nerds
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

10+ Year Old Account
    no, did you miss high school history class? hitler was on the verge of winning until the soviet union went to war with him, and alot of it was because of there style of government and ideological beliefs giving them the will to fight, if russia was right-wing like the rest of europe they would of had alot of nazi collaberators in their populace and surrendered earlier like alot of nations did. Instead stalin made them fight to the death against the nazis, alot of people died but ultimately saved humanity probably.
    Soviet didn't attack. They got attacked because Hitler believed he could fight a 2 front war. If you wanna thank someone then thank Hitler's stupid brain. If he decided to hold off on attacking the Soviet and dealt with the current war first. The Soviets might have lost.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Except that really isn't accurate. The Soviet Union had to change position on a whole host of issues just to try and avoid defection, such as religion for example and they barely held on and once again Russia was saved by its inhospitable climate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    Say that to China who has in the last 40 years gotten 800.000.000 (that's 800 million) of its people out of poverty.
    Ah, yes, the famous poverty line. How much was it? Something like $2 a day? A magnificent testament to communism's economic prowess, to be able to claim that almost 90% of their population have a yearly income that is at least half of a developed nation's monthly minimum wage.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Well, that, and the fact that Trump was the candidate for the asshat white supremacists and white nationalists.
    Case in point. Everyone I don't like is a white supremacist/misogynist/bigot/racist nazi.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    Go ahead open old threads and count them

I'm not saying it's either good or bad but I find it quite astounding how hitler and the Nazis had such a profound impact and continue to influence even after all those years

Communism on the other hand, despite having played a much more positive role is rarely mentioned here yet it gained prominence in the same era

As I said I don't judge but shouldn't we start denazification of gen ot and maybe switch references with ussr material ?
    The ussr is dead. We've had nazi marches in America, germany and...sweden was it?

Nazis have never left

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    Case in point. Everyone I don't like is a white supremacist/misogynist/bigot/racist nazi.

We objectively know for a fact that the american nazi party and white supremicists have ties to trump and support him.

So the question is are you from a nazi website here using propoganda to attack your enemies...or are you just stupid and dobt pay attention to current events?
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    This is stated countless times, yet I haven't seen anyone call someone a nazi, just for disagreeing with them.
    Oh wow. So because you haven't personally seen it means it's not true? I think there is a term for that.....

Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    I didn't say everyone I didn't like is a "white supremacist/misogynist/bigot/racist nazi."

You seem to be projecting.

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Yep its just "i think humans deserve to live and have rights. And then the nazi says they think we should get rid of non whites.

Yes disagreeing with someone can mean you are a nazi. If someone has anti nazi opinions and you disagree you are probably a murderer.

Just like how if i say you shouldnt lust after children and u say lusting after is children is good, that makes you a pedophile.

X is X
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default