Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    WOW! I am so HYPED for this year's Blizzcon, now!

I like muse. I also like to see Imagine Dragons and maybe someday blizzard can get us red hot Chili Peppers

Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    Blizzard gets great performers to come out and play all the time and people still complain as if they're supposed to put on a Superbowl halftime show with Beyonce and Jay-Z with guest appearances by Eminem, The Beatles Hologram and Hologram Tupac.
    Since 2 of the 4 have been gone a while now, and getting the remaining 2 would double the ticket price of Blizzcon...

Yeah you have to consider they have to pay the band, it's not going to be an act so big that they play arenas because they can gross around a million dollars from one arena show, you're just not going to see Blizzard shell out that kind of money.

But heck, Muse is definitely an appropriate quality band for the event, way better than Blink182 or whoever they had a while back...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bigthumbb View Post
    Question to people who have attended Blizzcon in the past and watched the band of the year: what's the sound like? Is it anything like a typical rock concert in terms of quality and volume? It's hard, and kind of sad to imagine Muse being pared down to fit into such a relatively small and meek setting. They're a monstrous live band and I hope Blizzcon's setup can do them justice.
    The main stage is actually pretty big. They have seating for a couple thousand people in that hall, if I am not mistaken. It's not "pared down" at all really. Now, I don't know what the sound system is like, because I have never attended Blizzcon, but I have seen the live stream, and the space is certainly as big a some music halls bands regularly play in many cities.

Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    Too bad the closing ceremony is at an awful time for Europe and there's no VoD on the virtual ticket either. Would have loved to see this, but I don't think I can stay up that long anymore.
    I can say for certain about last year, but all closing ceremonies and bands prior had vods up on VT.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Suburban white boys and girls who like bland music.
    Sorry but don't expect "quality" "urban" music like XXXTentacion at Blizzcon sadly.

Either way, Muse is a stellar band by pretty much any metrics that probably costs an harm and a leg to get on stage, so good on Blizzard there. Might buy the ticket after all.

Would have been amazing ten years ago.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    Too bad the closing ceremony is at an awful time for Europe and there's no VoD on the virtual ticket either. Would have loved to see this, but I don't think I can stay up that long anymore.
    Unless they changed it from the last couple of years. There will be a vod up for a couple of weeks after blizzcon.