Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    If you didn't spend 10 min to write that post, you could have time to progress toward the achiev.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Macilento View Post
    Yeah, i do not min giving rewards for who did it, but man, Sraenor will be 2 expansion olds "soon" and you expect peopel tos till go back and do that shit jsut to fly in 2 exp old content?
    You dont need flying to level there and noone is expecting you to go back.

I level alts through Draenor often and I don't have flying. I want it so bad but I honestly can't deal with Tanaan Jungle.

I think if they just tied it to Loremaster of Draenor and made it cost like 50k that would be fine.

Buy the medallion for the rep and do the other parts yourself? Should be really quick and easy, you can even ask someone with 2-seater for help! And I really dont get the Its old content"-argument, content is still content no? Its like demanding old Meta raid achieves for free because its "old content".
    I was Once a Nab
    Then I rolled a Paladin
    Thats when I found out
    that I REALLY was a Nab

Just because you are bored to do the achievement doesn't mean it shouldn't exist. You have to earn it. That's how it works.

I have the achievement, but I think newer players should be able to just buy it.

it shouldnt be so i can keep making gold from selling Medallions of the Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    You know, they probably won't do it, because it would harm their 'time spent' metric that they use to show off to investors. Make it buyable for gold = less time spent in game.
    Sometimes I'd rather not play the content at all, if it's uninviting.

"Why should I have to do outdated content to be able to fly in Draenor?"

... So don't be in Draenor? Draenor is outdated content. I .. You make it sound like it is such a big deal that you can't fly there, while saying it is outdated content. Either suck up and do the achievement so you can fly in an old continent, or don't be there if you find it to be that annoying.

15+ Year Old Account
    I grinded it out a few weeks ago and it was a pain in the ass to do this old content.

It really should be heavily nerfed, I mean they do it to that to outdated stuff all the time.

Why shoudnt Mythic Archimonde mount be bayable. it's old content and you can solo him. Why shouldnt be Blackhand mount buyable? People had to work for this mount in past like others had to work on draenor pathfinder.

Imo this should never be buyable. Yea it's outdated content but if they will start to give everything for gold or for free we will end with having EVERYTHING in 3 months xD Whats the point to play this game with everything so easy to get.

People were farming molten front for mount. I did it in wod. Why should i be able to buy it for gold? It's totaly unfair.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    It is buyable, it's called Medallion of the Legion, if you don't want rep from dailies.

Once you do it once, it's over for that account.

Guess what, Ogri'la exalted takes about 1 month of dailies every day, with no way around it since 2007, not all old content is updated.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-10-07 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Druitz View Post
    Why shoudnt Mythic Archimonde mount be bayable. it's old content and you can solo him. Why shouldnt be Blackhand mount buyable? People had to work for this mount in past like others had to work on draenor pathfinder.

Imo this should never be buyable. Yea it's outdated content but if they will start to give everything for gold or for free we will end with having EVERYTHING in 3 months xD Whats the point to play this game with everything so easy to get.

People were farming molten front for mount. I did it in wod. Why should i be able to buy it for gold? It's totaly unfair.
    Dumb slippery slope arguments like this don't help anyone.

Buying flying for Draenor only has a positive effect for players. Nobody has yet put forward an argument as to why it would be a bad thing.

But how will you be able to enjoy the content if you are able to fly?

Let us call it what it really is. The grind for flying has nothing to do with the developers wishing you to see "all the work they put into content".. Like Artifact weapons now and the lego cloak / ring before it, it is just a way to milk subs due to the growing lack of true content in each xpac.

Add to that as was seen in WoD, the developers have been taking shortcuts in developing xpacs, as when flying was opened up in WoD (after the outrage hurt the bottomline) there were numerous bugs that highlighted the sloppiness of the development that had gone into WoD.

I admit also getting a laugh at Blizzards double speak that flying allows you to avoid mobs you otherwise would have to deal with leveling and was intended while leveling, meanwhile once a max character gets flying, all your lowbie alts get flying to level. Flying should have been left at what it was intended to be when introduced in BC, something you purchased once you hit max level ( or 68 back then due to some of the 5 man content, or the loaner mount for Storm Peak quests in LK ), because then you will go out and enjoy the work the developers put into the game. Right now, due to the "pathfinders" there are areas / labor the developers put into the game I will never, ever, go back or see since I don't have flying, so good job wasting your time / effort as far as I am concerned developers.

Overall, do I miss flying, sure, but my toon grew up playing Vanilla, so the lack of flying is no big deal , I simply run around and learn all the fly points first thing when I first start leveling a toon as I did back in Vanilla, BC, etc etc. I do get entertained by those bitching about being stuck on the ground on Argus and having to once again worry about mobs or getting dismounted. You created the Frankenstein by eating up content at max level like Timeless Isles (for example) in the past, as Blizzard found they could milk a few more months of subs for little effort.