Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    All I'm saying is that no one can prevent him from committing suicide.
    It's probably not as easy as you imagine. The human body can live through amazingly screwed up things. Even guns in the mouth, ect. Not to mention some family or friends might try to interfere.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    All I'm saying is that no one can prevent him from committing suicide.
    Pretty much. Might as well allow assisted suicide then.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    It's probably not as easy as you imagine. The human body can live through amazingly screwed up things. Even guns in the mouth, ect. Not to mention some family or friends might try to interfere.
    Then a person can just jump in a river.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Pretty much. Might as well allow assisted suicide then.
    No. Suicidal tendencies should not be normalized, supported or tolerated. Countries who have euthanasia see people choosing to end their lives over things such as mental problems and traumas. Some people argue that even 12-year-old that want to die should be taken seriously.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...euthanasia-du/

This is sick. If you wanna die, that's fine by me, go in your backyard and blow your head off. But don't promote it and inspire other people to do the same. In reality, people who try to kill themselves often fail, then go on to live and never try to kill themselves again, because that weak moment they have was just a moment, and it passes and they find something that makes life worth living. With euthanasia people would end up choosing death over something as trivial as heartbreak. A society that supports that is not a good one.

Suicide should be treated as something shameful.