Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Hows the vacation?

Also

What are you on about? Who is taking action upon this Tweet? Bethesda is rallying people to attack? You should get out more.
    No you should get out more and maybe you'd actually know what is going on in the world. And actually I'm not on a forum vacation but thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't bother Genn. Too worried about some dumb anti Nazi tweet related to a videogame.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    No you should get out more and maybe you'd actually know what is going on in the world. And actually I'm not on a forum vacation but thanks.
    I have a feeling you might be on a forum vacation. Seems you know exactly what I meant with that.

Also, no. I get out enough to realize Bethesda is not rallying anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Except for the insanity that Jews did not do anything Nazis are well Nazis, do I really have to explain this?
    Except that right-wingers does not equal nazi as I've been getting at. Jew does not equal evil either. But slogans which the thread is about liken right-wing supporters of Trump (not nazis) to actual nazis. Much like the nazis likened jews to some evil pariah that needed exterminating.

Except in world where people like to fling the word nazi around so easily, this whole thing is stupid. When was the last time someone who sees stupidity of "microagressions" and the other nonsense the left is flinging around started a world war and genocide? They're labeled as nazis even though they aren't. People call Ben Shapiro a nazi when he definitely is not.
    I mean, you make this out like it is a thing only "the left" does, yet, the right, i mean internet, spams the word feminazi to anyone with a slight feminist leaning. Stop being so upset that right leaning people are getting treated similarly as they treated feminists for ages. The right needs to grow some thicker skin and stop letting words bother them so much.

As for the game, it is a god damn series about killing actual genocidal nazis. Why are people upset at FUCKING WOLFENSTEIN for advertising their game.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxsins View Post
    Are people just playing dumb about this or are they really that dumb?

The issue is not killing true authentic 100% Nazis.

The issue is declaring everyone on the right to be Nazis and then declaring that killing them is A-OK.

Bethesda is declaring the latter, that Trump and by extension his supporters, and really anyone on the right is a Nazi. Now that's fine, if you support that, but I sure as hell don't. This is the kind of talk that leads to civil war, when we stop having political disagreements and start having violent disagreements.

A perfect corollary would be declaring all Hillary or Bernie supporters to be Communists and then saying that it's OK to kill Communists. How is this suppose to end well for America?

But maybe that is what people really want in the deepest, darkest pits of their souls: a nice big civil war where lots of people get killed.
    Is that what Bethesda is actually saying? Or, did it trigger you, and are you simply virtue signaling?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    This has nothing to do with "Angry Nazis". They are using a parody of Trump's campaign slogan and thereby invoking an association between Trump (and his supporters) and Nazis, perhaps this would have gone over better if there weren't people trying to push the narrative that all Republicans are nazis.
    Maybe it would have gone over better, if people weren't such thin-skinned pansies who can't take a joke. People really need to stop trying to always feel like victims.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Is that what Bethesda is actually saying? Or, did it trigger you, and are you simply virtue signaling?

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe it would have gone over better, if people weren't such thin-skinned pansies who can't take a joke. People really need to stop trying to always feel like victims.
    Snowflakes these days, what happened to the right? I blame social media.

More like angers sane people who know how hysterical society is right now. Would it be ok to make a tweet saying make america BLM free too? Pretty sure that dumbasses will take messages to heart and attack innocent people. Just like the word racist and nazi are flung around so easily nowadays and how violence prone both sides are it was stupid idea for them.
    The people who got angry over it are the hysterical ones, that's the most hilarious part. For all the attempts to mock liberals as snowflakes, Trumpsters reveal exactly who they really are...

10+ Year Old Account
    I apologize. Bethesda is trying to rally people...... behind buying creation club items, but not to actually kill anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    It can be hard to tell whether or not something is a joke when there are people actually trying to dehumanize the right wing by calling them nazis.

Except in world where people like to fling the word nazi around so easily, this whole thing is stupid. When was the last time someone who sees stupidity of "microagressions" and the other nonsense the left is flinging around started a world war and genocide? They're labeled as nazis even though they aren't. People call Ben Shapiro a nazi when he definitely is not.
    This clearly triggered you. Do you need us to create a space for you, so that nobody can say or do anything that may hurt your feelings?

10+ Year Old Account
    It can be hard to tell whether or not something is a joke when there are people actually trying to dehumanize the right wing by calling them nazis.
    Perhaps you should learn how to take a joke.

Except that right-wingers does not equal nazi as I've been getting at. Jew does not equal evil either. But slogans which the thread is about liken right-wing supporters of Trump (not nazis) to actual nazis. Much like the nazis likened jews to some evil pariah that needed exterminating.
    No this is a thread about how Trump supporters feel threatened by a game about killing actual Nazis and you sound like you are defending actual Nazis by equating them to Jews.

No this is a thread about how Trump supporters feel threatened by a game about killing actual Nazis and you sound like you are defending actual Nazis by equating them to Jews.
    Better punch him. That sounds like something a Nazi would do.

Damn BJs. Always ruining things for Nazis. When will the world learn? Nazis don't like BJs.

Well If say that I want to dehumanize group X and you say you want to dehumanize group Y they're being treated the same no? I'm not defending the ideology of the nazis, but unfortunately for the people that want to dehumanize them nazis have rights too just like any other person. And again, the slogan dehumanizes Trump supporters by drawing likening them to nazis via the parody something that a lot of people have been trying to do which is why it is not going over so well.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Better punch him. That sounds like something a Nazi would do.
    If you want to punch a Nazi go right ahead, I never said anything about punching him.

Deleted
    holy shit this really has gone full circle

10+ Year Old Account
    Well If say that I want to dehumanize group X and you say you want to dehumanize group Y they're being treated the same no? I'm not defending the ideology of the nazis, but unfortunately for the people that want to dehumanize them nazis have rights too just like any other person.
    Somehow I feel you fail to grasp at a few things with this arguments. Its kinda missing a few screws. If this argument were a chair, sitting in it would lead to a nice big fall.

If you want to punch a Nazi go right ahead, I never said anything about punching him.
    Lots of people around these parts believe it's ok to punch all and any (perceived) nazi. You sure are making it pretty clear what side of the fence he leans on.. Are you sure you don't want to punch him?