Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Are you saying Jaina, Moira and Azshara are not important characters?
    Definitely not (at least for Moira and Azshara). Just not at the expense of all others. Would love an update on Moira though. She has a lot of potential.

Quote Originally Posted by urieliszcze View Post
    Are you kidding me?
    Where is muh beelovaed?!
    Tyrande gets to chase after clucking Cuckfurion, choose career over housewiving and to kill the green aspect.
    While I can imagine Sylviebois feeling hurty down there over Genn's survival after snatching the lantern, Tyrande was treater a lot better than most old lead NPC in Legion.
    God I HATE that quest line. I turn my sound off because her lines and voice are so insanely bad.

Quote Originally Posted by urieliszcze View Post
    Are you kidding me?
    Where is muh beelovaed?!
    Tyrande gets to chase after clucking Cuckfurion, choose career over housewiving and to kill the green aspect.
    While I can imagine Sylviebois feeling hurty down there over Genn's survival after snatching the lantern, Tyrande was treater a lot better than most old lead NPC in Legion.
    Her questline was poorly done and it's more of a joke because of how annoying the voice acting is. She just appears out of nowhere when malfurion is stolen, after not being present anywhere else in legion, for a minor cameo. I feel you are joking especially with the "Where is muh beelovaed" line, but it was very badly done and only a small cameo. She didn't even really do anything in the Ysera fight, it was the bear druid and all the other night elves mostly, she was just kind of there auto attacking. She was treated very badly, the only good thing was her going to save the temple instead of stupidly running into xavius' obvious trap.

Anyway, it would be nice to see female characters get development in game, instead of minor cameos that amount to nothing other than jokes like that questline.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ineluki View Post
    God I HATE that quest line. I turn my sound off because her lines and voice are so insanely bad.
    Not sure how personal it is, but to me her voice, since Vanilla tbh, is that of a 75yo victorian granny. Not 60, not 90, 75 it is. Which, for a member of supposedly ageless race is always humorous.