Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Fun items you'd like to see added

While we all wait on Blizcon for actual news I thought it would be fun to share cool items we'd like to see them add to the game eventually. I'll start out with a few.

New Profession Mounts
    Cooking - Yak Pulling a Food Cart
    First Aid - You lay on a cot while two medics carry you around. Walking speed only. Race specific, gnomes carry gnomes, tauren carry tauren etc.
    Fishing - Fake Shark Submarine

Toys
    Pile of gold - like a cushion sit on a pile a gold, Goblins from all over will covet your expensive seat.

Summoned Pets
    Create custom tabs for hunters, warlocks, mages, shamans, death knight, and druids to collect and manage various looks for pets and shapeshift forms.

feel free to expand my ideas or come up with your own.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yelmurc View Post
    While we all wait on Blizcon for actual news I thought it would be fun to share cool items we'd like to see them add to the game eventually. I'll start out with a few.

New Profession Mounts
    Cooking - Yak Pulling a Food Cart
    First Aid - You lay on a cot while two medics carry you around. Walking speed only. Race specific, gnomes carry gnomes, tauren carry tauren etc.
    Fishing - Fake Shark Submarine

Toys
    Pile of gold - like a cushion sit on a pile a gold, Goblins from all over will covet your expensive seat.

Summoned Pets
    Create custom tabs for hunters, warlocks, mages, shamans, death knight, and druids to collect and manage various looks for pets and shapeshift forms.

feel free to expand my ideas or come up with your own.
    Cooking: Actual cart you can pull.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I just want my Dartol's Rod of Transformation back,lost it when I faction changed back in Wrath

Blacksmithing mount: Grimrail depot train, unlimited man mount, just add another cart
    - He who moves first always wins -

I want a hearthstone-like device that allows me to set its point anywhere in the world I want. But of course, only one place at a time.

Some kind of token to upgrade gear towards the maximum titanforging cap. It would give you a way to combat RNG and something to work towards long term.

7+ Year Old Account
    I like all those ideas OP shared with us
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

10+ Year Old Account
    Return of the Loot a rang.
    A toy or item that allows you to access transmog options when you can't use the mount. (Like inside a raid instance)
    A salty or Umad? emote. (Like Destiny has)

Unique mounts that aren't a reskin of something else. Would love to see different variety of animals used, or Golems. Maybe a Panda mount. So you can have a Panda riding a Panda.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    I want a hearthstone-like device that allows me to set its point anywhere in the world I want. But of course, only one place at a time.
    A Teleportation Beacon!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scourge12309 View Post
    Blacksmithing mount: Grimrail depot train, unlimited man mount, just add another cart
    How is this not a thing? That would be amazing. Imagine the huge trains circling dalaran!

Quote Originally Posted by Grevmak View Post
    How is this not a thing? That would be amazing. Imagine the huge trains circling dalaran!
    Devs would never allow it, imagine all the complaining when people tie themselves into knots.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Direbrew remote becoming a TOY!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blackspiral View Post
    Return of the Loot a rang.
    Still exists for engineers.

Deleted
    Pet Battle for mobile devices. Having armory, AH, Hearthstone, guild chat.. whats the problem to have that really?

edit: Sorry, just double checked, it seems that is in the game items only, ignore my post.
    Last edited by mmoc691382dc63; 2017-10-08 at 09:20 PM.

Translation device that allows me to speak and listen to the opposite faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Greylan View Post
    Translation device that allows me to speak and listen to the opposite faction.
    Blizzard would troll the player base and convert everything to. Good Game, and let’s play another, while what people actually send are words that would make the devil blush.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Archaeologist's Lodestone for Broken Isles.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

5+ Year Old Account
    Playable instruments like harps, lutes, guitars, drums and flutes.

Make them Toys that either play a specific song or a list of songs. If everyone in the group plays them they harmonize and play a song together.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanrefni View Post
    I just want my Dartol's Rod of Transformation back,lost it when I faction changed back in Wrath
    pretty sure there is a toy that currently does this.

A toy that lets you take on the look of one of your alts.

A nightmarish hitching post but for a mount of your choice.

A way to play hearthstone inside WoW, like challenging someone to a duel but hearthstone instead

Way more variations of fireworks. Pinwheels, roman candles, cherry bombs, sparklers, etc.

A tobacco waterpipe or hookah toy

More mini-game toys like snake, tetris, tic tac toe, etc.