Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by mmowin View Post
    So i'm a casual player in WOW. Right now, i'm having a big problem getting into mythic+ groups because of this website and I think it's just not right. I can't even get into a mythic+ 8 or even a 9 because "you're score is too low" serious like wtf is this all about?
    Why would you want to be in a group that doesn't want you? When you could make your own group and invite whoever you like?

I'm someone that works a full time job, i have bills to pay and kids to take care of, so its really hard to get my "mythic+ score up", i just dont get why we can't all just play the game instead of worrying about someones "mythic score". pls...
    Players focused on M+ score are wanting to play the game a very particular way (group stacking, highly competitive, key pushing) and want to group with others of the same mindset. It's not their fault you have other demands on your time, and it's not their 'job' to carry you.

Group Finder is set up so that anyone can make whatever kind of group they like. It works best when the group description makes clear the experience they are looking for and the kind of players they hope to group with. Groups of people with different goals/level of commitment are groups that end up with drama. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a casual player who wants to "just play the game"; in fact it's great and you should be looking to group with other casual players who want to just play the game.

Personally, I play the game differently ways on different nights. This week of pugging some regular mythics on my various alts for the weekly cache has reminded me how important it is to group with players who want the same experience. I wanted to "pull all the things", see how fast I could push it, and wasn't fussed about some hiccups along the way. First group I joined did NOT want that experience, and was so offended by my chain pulling that they all rage quit lol. After that I started my own groups and put in description "FAIR WARNING: I am pulling all the things!" The groups I got with that approach knew what they were getting into, wanted the same thing, and we all had fun together.

TL;DR: Group with players who share your goals and level of commitment. Stop trying to force yourself on groups looking for a different experience.
    Last edited by Felfaadaern Darkterror; 2017-10-09 at 05:41 AM. Reason: grammar

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

That's like saying "I want to do rated BGs but I have too low rating to get into these 2k groups. Why don't people just play the game and don't care about that."

They want equally skilled players. The only way to see some kind of skill is through these systems.

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont see what stops you from making your own group, but then we are on mmo-champ, the place where obvious answers do not work

I'm someone that works a full time job, i have bills to pay and kids to take care of, so its really hard to get my "mythic+ score up"
    also no one takes you serious when you spouting this kinda bullshit, considerin how easy it is to actually get your score to an acceptable point if you so really desire
    Last edited by Nnyco; 2017-10-09 at 05:47 AM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Ive done a +10 or when it was 15 I did them every week and have never once linked or looked up my M+ score. If someone ask to see it I tell them I don't know it and move on. As I said though I've never had an issue doing the max each week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    The post is about m+ score, not ilvl. M+ score definitely makes getting into m+ harder for people even super geared, but without a high score in the current season.
    Sure it is... but OPs issues most probably stem from ilvl and the abundance of DPS who get chosen over him.
    I have yet to see a group that actually cares about m+ score... Albeit i only do my weekly 10+ (or higher)

We say it a lot in these threads, but there's no substitute in a MMO for making friends and/or joining an active guild. Most of my M+ runs are with friends and guild mates who never bother to look at my score because they've run with me before and it worked out well enough for them to want to run with me again. When we do pug someone and they turn out to be both competent and pleasant to game with (i.e., can perform and not a jerk), I add them to friends so I can look for them next time.

If you refuse to make friends or join a guild, you are choosing to make the game more difficult.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

10+ Year Old Account
    i just dont get why we can't all just play the game instead of worrying about someones "mythic score". pls...
    This is your fourth thread on the topic in two months. There has been discussion about this for a while now. You have been advised repeatedly by myself and others to start your own group.

We don't need further new threads.

Closing.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."