Poll: How tall?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    People always lie about their height, so polls like this are pointless without verification.
    At the moment we are running at 185cm+, blue eyes(8% of the population btw), iq ~130(top <2% iirc) for MMO champ norms. Someone do hair colour so we can get this Aryan club started.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    At the moment we are running at 185cm+, blue eyes(8% of the population btw), iq ~130(top <2% iirc) for MMO champ norms. Someone do hair colour so we can get this Aryan club started.
    TBF, we have quite many Scandinavian and Northern males here, so being 180-185 and having blue eyes is kinda normal.

Not so sure bout IQ though

Deleted
    188cm. Fairly average here in Austria.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach
    At the moment we are running at 185cm+, blue eyes(8% of the population btw), iq ~130(top <2% iirc) for MMO champ norms.
    As at least one other poster noted, MMO-C is a fairly limited sub-section of the population. We have a lot of posters from areas of Europe that tend to run tall and have eye colors other than brown. We also have a good number of people who are university bound or university educated, so IQ is apt to run a bit higher given the school system's selection process.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    I am not sure people realise how smart 130 is, that is beyond what most of university is going to offer you outside of research.

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    As at least one other poster noted, MMO-C is a fairly limited sub-section of the population.
    I really have my doubts and MMO champ shoots itself in the foot broadly every day with regards to "intelligence" I think people just like to vote for their ideals hence the Aryan comment lol.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach
    I am not sure people realise how smart 130 is
    Take it with a grain of salt, but ... http://www.statisticbrain.com/iq-est...college-major/

I'm painfully aware of how smart 130 is. It has been beaten into me since I got noticed in school studies in third grade.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    TBF, we have quite many Scandinavian and Northern males here, so being 180-185 and having blue eyes is kinda normal.
    The IQ poll and its results were...very questionable at best.

In terms of height and eye colour, I agree though. Especially when it comes to the latter. The thing is, how common blue eyes are across the world doesn't really matter here, because the sample size and userbase are heavily biased towards certain regions.
    For example, we barely have any users from the whole of Africa here, and very few from Asia (two continents that make up a giant portion of the population overall), whereas we do have a lot from North-Western Europe, especially relatively speaking - where Blue eyes are much, much more common.

Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    In countries like Sweden blue eyes are the norm at 79-80% having blue eyes according to studies. The average height among the younger is higher than in the older population too here.

171 cm the last time I checked. I don't think I've grown since then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I love how many people go the "fuck feminism!! ruining society!" Never change, "/r/incels" champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    No more eeeelves!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ashblond View Post
    Good that you didn't use inch or feet. whoever uses them should go back to school.
    "The only right way is my way and anyone who disagrees needs to go back to school because they're stupid" Shut up.

Anyway I'm 5'6.

157.48cm, 5'2". i come from a short family.

182 cm if I straighten my back, a fairly average male height in Denmark.

7+ Year Old Account
    6'4. About 193.33 cm I think...

Quote Originally Posted by PokeKitty View Post
    6'1 and im Asian.
    I wish I knew what that means
    hit & run posting lol

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Everyone wants the body they don't or can't have as we're all taught we should be 7 ft giants cracking skulls with our bare hands.

6'3'' or 190 cm I guess
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Deleted
    About 180cm, i'm pretty average haha