Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Can't forget Huma Abedien's husband, Anthony Weiner. I guess he only exposes himself and send sext messages. Oh, and Bill Clinton too!! I think JFK was pretty awful as well.
    I like how a six term Congressman is now known as merely the husband of the assistant to a former cabinet secretary because some people think there's more political utility in that. It's sorta like saying "Dennis Hastert, noted pedophile and recipient of a perfect legislative score from the NRA..."

Quote Originally Posted by mage21 View Post
    The ramifications of this story reach far into a liberal bastion, and the specific person accused has ties to liberal power players. It's not a far-fetched idea to believe that a liberal outlet (or any outlet with a story damaging to their political persuasion) would shy away from publishing something like that. Indeed, they did many years ago.
    Allegedly.

Well he played one card right that keeps lisa bloom out of this case. It's still going to be very messy and some of the statements I've read from the victims will be tested in court.

Well his wife has decided to leave him now. Shocker. I give him about a week before he blows his brains out or overdoses.

Mr Weinstein’s is toast

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Allegedly.
    Allegedly.

10+ Year Old Account
    He should be forgiven if he’d willing to work for it. He should also run for President.

Weinstein 2028!
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    But that is what happens when you legitimize media inquisitions like this.

Harvey Weinstein didn't go down because someone went to the police, the police collected evidence and gave it to a prosecutor, the prosecutor then filed charges against him, and then he was convicted in a court of law.

He went down because an article was written where several people told their stories about how he abused them.

If you legitimize that form of "justice", anyone can be brought before that court of public opinion, all you need to do is say the words. Even if they are entirely made up.
    The article had a lot more than a few stories.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    i mean it was only locker room talk right donny? why so upset over his sexual harassment, i mean it now qualifies him for president and to be his father right???

funny how the right now wants liberal Hollywood do be SJW and open their mouths? i thought they were told to shut up and act???

It’s like the PC they aren’t against being PC unless it offends them. SJW football for freedom of expression, don’t offend my _______, and of course everyone who hates Trump alt-right, and Trumpsters is a Terrorist and un-American.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    Well his wife has decided to leave him now. Shocker. I give him about a week before he blows his brains out or overdoses.

Mr Weinstein’s is toast
    Guess wife will marry some other 25+ older man as her old one aint gon bring in the dough anylonger.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    Locker room talk makes someone a sexual predator?
    Are you actually Donald Trump? Because he's the only person on earth that seems to think the phrase "locker room talk" is a magical spell that makes scandals go away.

And yes, he was literally bragging about being a sexual predator. So I ask again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I am not shocked. Hollywood is a seedy and vile place.

Plus I think this isn't all that shocking to the wider world.

Plus I suspect this wasn't a tightly guarded secret either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mark Dice weighs in on Weinstein and the greater Hollywood cesspit...

Heard on the radio that he is flying to Europe for sex addiction counseling.

Flying to Europe - fleeing the country

Sex addiction counseling - brothels
    Last edited by ohiostate124; 2017-10-11 at 05:54 PM.

I didn't know in America, people were found guilty even before a trial. Or, maybe, hum, let me talk about an idea i had, i can sounds crazy but look: an indivual is presumed innocent until a court of justice proves otherwise, therfore, nobody should nor is allowed to act like he is already guilty.
    That would not be wonderful if people had to be JUDGED BEFORE everyone treat them as guilty?

Deleted
    nice that the powerful make themselves out to be victims.

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Flying to Europe - fleeing the country

Sex addiction counseling - brothels
    Appears as if you have the inside scoop on the underground Hollywood language.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    From a CNN article.
    http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/08/medi...any/index.html

'Harvey Weinstein has been fired from the film company he co-founded, three days after a New York Times investigation detailed numerous incidents of alleged sexual harassment by the media mogul.
    The remaining board of directors at The Weinstein Company said the decision was made "in light of new information about misconduct by Harvey Weinstein that has emerged in the past few days."

Weinstein is Hollywood royalty. He produced "Shakespeare in Love," which won the best picture Oscar in 1999, and "Gangs of New York," which was nominated in the same category in 2003. Other hits include "The King's Speech" and "Django Unchained."
    Weinstein's brother Robert, who goes by Bob, was one of the board members who made the decision...'

Meryl Streep already attacking him after she once called him a 'God'.
    http://ktla.com/2017/10/09/meryl-str...t-allegations/

I suspect now that the blood is in the water the sharks will start to circle and there will be a feeding frenzy. He will be another Bill Cosby.
    At least we didn't elect this one president.

- - - Updated - - -

He's probably flying to Europe to escape extradition.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    He's probably flying to Europe to escape extradition.
    Even if he is pulling a Polanski, isn't that a win? He can be convicted, like Polanski, in absentia, and then never return without immediately being arrested and starting his sentence.

Sure, living in exiled disgrace is maybe not as satisfying as prison time, but it's not a win for Weinstein, either.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Even if he is pulling a Polanski, isn't that a win? He can be convicted, like Polanski, in absentia, and then never return without immediately being arrested and starting his sentence.

Sure, living in exiled disgrace is maybe not as satisfying as prison time, but it's not a win for Weinstein, either.
    I agree. It would be a kind of win. But living in exile in Europe is certainly much better than prison - in every category.