Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lightofdawn View Post
    reading that, immediately followed by your signature was really funny. so much for glass half-full

on topic: probably just a drop from the last boss
    Well, you won't find me curled up into a fetal position over this, or lambast the entire expansion based on it.

So, my sig still applies.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    I don't know if this changes your mind, but at the moment it doesn't drop in LFR at all. None of the titans trinkets do.
    The non-Legendary ones drop at 940 no matter what difficulty (normal/heroic/mythic). This one I guess is legendary and probably will be a rare drop like the old Legendary items from TBC/Vanilla.
    Doesn't bother me at all! Even if it's a low drop-chance, it at least comes from a known source and thus it can be targeted. ^^

should change the title for all except lfr people

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Doesn't bother me at all! Even if it's a low drop-chance, it at least comes from a known source and thus it can be targeted. ^^
    Just checking. I know a lot of people would be pissed that it can't drop in LFR.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vendizritz View Post
    should change the title for all except lfr people
    Lol this for sure. I hope they keep this design philosophy. I would love to see the tears lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Thing is you can't have everyone using it, its also under what an arcano gives. The "empowered by the pantheon" bit requires the raid to have all 6 trinkets proc around the same time.
    Apparently they've changed it to needing only 4 different procs and the Aman'thul trinket counts as them all, basically like a Wild Card. So if you had 4 of these trinkets and they all proc'd, then you'd proc the Pantheon buff. Or you could have 3 and one different trinket or 2 and 2 different trinkets (different from each other). Does that make sense? I'm bad at explaining things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    It literally says it on the front page: "Aman'Thul's Vision is now an item level 1000 Legendary, a drop from Argus the Unmaker, and has a restriction of only having 1 Path of the Titans trinket equipped." Not to mention like I said to the OP and never got a response, nothing has said it's not going to be affected by the 2 legendaries restriction. The OP just put that for some reason.

- - - Updated - - -

The quest ring is already going to be 100%, so not exactly unheard of.
    yeah and im sure in a couple days there will be a blue post or something explaining they are just testing something, its a work on progress, its a datamining error or what have you.

Where does it say it doesn't share the 2 equipped restrictions of other legendaries?

The exact line on the front page says "Aman'Thul's Vision is now an item level 1000 Legendary, a drop from Argus the Unmaker, and has a restriction of only having 1 Path of the Titans trinket equipped."
    Read the description of the item. It says "Unique Equipped: Path of the Titans (1)" not "Unique Equipped: Legion Legendary (2)"
    I assume that's why people are thinking that. Guess we'll see when the item is obtainable in the PTR.

Deleted
    The pantheon empowerment system is so dumb. If the forementioned amanthul trinket is direct drop from Argus AND has the legion legendary restriction, it will become the worst of trinkets immediately. If not, it would be too powerful and forcing people to equip rest of useless trinkets to proc pantheon will be hilarious.

Just checking. I know a lot of people would be pissed that it can't drop in LFR.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol this for sure. I hope they keep this design philosophy. I would love to see the tears lol

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, I raid properly with my main, and my alts don't exactly need a trinket like this, so I'm good! I predict a loooooooooooooot of complaining once it becomes common knowledge though.

Nah, I raid properly with my main, and my alts don't exactly need a trinket like this, so I'm good! I predict a loooooooooooooot of complaining once it becomes common knowledge though.
    Same. You know, I think we've argued in the past about flying, but I think I suddenly like you a lot more now LOL!

Saying that you "raid properly" gets me going.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently they've changed it to needing only 4 different procs and the Aman'thul trinket counts as them all, basically like a Wild Card. So if you had 4 of these trinkets and they all proc'd, then you'd proc the Pantheon buff. Or you could have 3 and one different trinket or 2 and 2 different trinkets (different from each other). Does that make sense? I'm bad at explaining things.
    ya I hadn't seen the testing on wowhead until after I posted that, but ya its still pretty dumb that the stats don't actually equal an arcano

Where does it say it doesn't share the 2 equipped restrictions of other legendaries?

The exact line on the front page says "Aman'Thul's Vision is now an item level 1000 Legendary, a drop from Argus the Unmaker, and has a restriction of only having 1 Path of the Titans trinket equipped."
    Because it doesn't have the line "Unique Equipped: Legion Legendaries (2)"?

As of an hour ago my character on the public test realm has two legion legendaries and this trinket equipped = three orange items.

While there is no doubt there will be people complain about this, I don't think there will be as many as expected. Many of my non-raiding friends (those that do LFR as their highest raid content) have already started winding down for WoW since 7.3 is the major content patch for them and they more or less done whatever there is in Argus. Once I think the next expansion is announced in Blizzcon, it'll be the trigger point for many of them to unsub and wait for 8.0 to return.
    I think there will definitely be more noise from those people that are raiding Antorus that won't be able to get them for their alts.

Quote Originally Posted by darkfire979 View Post
    While there is no doubt there will be people complain about this, I don't think there will be as many as expected. Many of my non-raiding friends (those that do LFR as their highest raid content) have already started winding down for WoW since 7.3 is the major content patch for them and they more or less done whatever there is in Argus. Once I think the next expansion is announced in Blizzcon, it'll be the trigger point for many of them to unsub and wait for 8.0 to return.
    I think there will definitely be more noise from those people that are raiding Antorus that won't be able to get them for their alts.
    Your non-raiding friends =/= the rest hundreds of thousands of people treating LFR like their only endgame content, frankly.

There will be complaining aplenty.

Is this a mistake? How will people ever want to use the other ones if this one is Legendary and this op?

Surely it should be you can wear this one AND the other ones?

If so, the actual path of the titan raid wide buff will never happen. That will change, no doubt.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Is this a mistake? How will people ever want to use the other ones if this one is Legendary and this op?

If so, the actual path of the titan raid wide buff will never happen. That will change, no doubt.
    Maybe this one has a much lower droprate, maybe it counts as one of your two legendaries. Maybe Blizzard aren't done. Or maybe they're just thick.

People on PTR have said they can equip 2 legendaries in addition to this legendary pantheon trinket. So assuming they nerf Sea star healing trinket I will have 2 legendaries taking up my trinket slots, Tier 21 4 set and maybe tier 20 2 set, with a legendary ring. That leaves 4 item slots to have any choice over.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    Shame it has a stat proc instead of a dmg effect since main stat is garbage for warriors.
    Playing an Arms Warrior myself. It doesn't even matter. The main part is that it's a Giga Good Arcano having a huge amount of Mastery, Crit and Haste. PLUS Strength on Top + Leech/Avoid/Speed.

Quote Originally Posted by darkfire979 View Post
    I think I've done more normal / hc TOS on my alts than LFR...

First of all, LFR end boss is locked for like 2 months.

And alts, if you don't care about them, you don't need that trinket (I have some alts I don't care about, they run with rubbish gear and just do WQ and mission table), and if you care about them, you can probably pug or even organize an alt run with guildies, bet tons of people will do these runs similar to Archi ring upgrade runs during HFC.

I'm glad that the newest wowhead post clarifies you can use Aman'thuls instead of "whatever rubbish role trinket" and not screw the pantheon buffs for you raid. I was worried it wouldn't work but apparently it does now.
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=273700/a...or-build-25255

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    All trinkets in ToS have pretty much been proven to be BETTER than the Unstable Arcanocrystal. Do the math.
    For which class / spec? For my BM hunter everything except engine is rubbish, arcano, convergence and bloodthirsty instinct are simming above the rest of TOS trinkets, too bad I don't even have a base arcano on that char. Among my friends, I have a warrior and a warlock who still struggle to replace an arcano because even 50 ilvl higher trinkets are "not an upgrade".

Arcano has also the great boon of being fool proof. Many other trinkets will have best case and worst case scenario - it procced at wrong moment, or the cd doesn't align well with boss phases, or things like cradle you can't always count on perfect uptime, but arcano, it will never fail, it does exactly what it says on the tin.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Yeah, doesn't this trinkets proccing each other system make simcraft much much harder because there are so many interactions between characters? Now you have situations where what trinkets everyone else is wearing affects your dps so seems like it's harder to simulate possible outcomes.
    It's so huge that for most classes you don't even need to sim the proc for it to be absurdly ahead of anything else.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Thing is you can't have everyone using it, its also under what an arcano gives. The "empowered by the pantheon" bit requires the raid to have all 6 trinkets proc around the same time.
    where did you read this?
    because the second part is a special mechanic that happens in the final boss of the new raid, it is not "all 6 proc at once"

- - - Updated - - -

the others will be made legendary soon most likely.
    this one was an epic but has suddenly been made legendary, so it is most likley the others will be made legendary soon too. just one was upgraded to test its systems though
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content