Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    It's not like you *have* to deal with these creeps and scumbags, it's just that if you don't deal with them then you will be passed over for a person who will 'deal' with them. Consent is given on both sides, so why is this wrong?
    I know you're trolling but in almost every profession and organization, if your boss wants to torture you in some way they can absolutely do so without any repercussions. This has been true in every business and government agency that I've worked for in several countries.

Deleted
    Not sure why people are turning this against Terry, as if he did anything wrong.

Anyway, what's surprising is how everyone condemns Weinstein, now, even though allegations about him have been popping up for years, and many famous people defended him. Now it's a full out attack on him. He must have done something wrong or displeased a lot of people. Hollywood is full of people like him anyway. Crews is hardly the first one to come up with a story like that (Corey Feldman, Elijah Wood).

Nonsense, men are the oppressors, they cannot by definition be sexually assaulted.
    Women have to live through this war on the same level as WW1 every day, so many suffer from PTSD because of it.
    How insulting of an oppressors to pretend he is in the same situation as these women.

Terry should have knocked him out.

10+ Year Old Account
    So much for future President Camacho, Americans only want molester presidents, not molestees.

10+ Year Old Account

You don't fuck with Terry Crews.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Whether or not it happens is irrelevant, the point is that you brought it up as a response.
    Very relevant my friend as indicates it actually happens. It also indicates the double standard on this particular forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    If you read what he wrote, he is coming forward with his own story in solidarity with these women.

- - - Updated - - -

There's not even any legal action so far, so... bit full of shit are we?
    Yeah I would disagree with your characterization of what Terry Crews is doing.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

He should name them and report to police. Knowing that someone is still running around doing such things and doing nothing about it makes him morally guilty for every future assault.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2017-10-11 at 01:15 PM.

oh wow hollywood is full of perverts huh who have thunk it

10+ Year Old Account
    I think despite whatever motives it ALWAYS good to ask these kinds of uncomfortable questions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by brimdog View Post
    oh wow hollywood is full of perverts huh who have thunk it
    Hollywood isn’t magic land it’s a microcosm of the exact same things going on everywhere outside Hollywood, it’s just more highlighted.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    I think despite whatever motives it ALWAYS good to ask these kinds of uncomfortable questions.

- - - Updated - - -

Hollywood isn’t magic land it’s a microcosm of the exact same things going on everywhere outside Hollywood, it’s just more highlighted.
    lol no shit how many times you been there kid?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicymemer View Post
    Why are people blaming trump?

A jewish man known for making films raped multiple women below the age of 18 and fled the united states to escape conviction.

Hollywood 'liberals' still endorse this individual.

So how is this trumps fault and not that of the abusive culture of leftist virtue signaling showbiz elites?
    Where are hollywood "liberals" endorsing him?
    And way to bring religion into this, anti-semite.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Very relevant my friend as indicates it actually happens. It also indicates the double standard on this particular forum.
    Such as you lying and denying it?

How much do you bet it was Bryan Singer
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Where are hollywood "liberals" endorsing him?
    And way to bring religion into this, anti-semite.

- - - Updated - - -

Such as you lying and denying it?
    Surely you can find examples of me actually “lying” not just people on this forum calling me a liar right. You know there is a difference right. Just because you don’t agree with someone doesn’t automatically deem them a “liar” believe it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Strangebrew View Post
    Nonsense, men are the oppressors, they cannot by definition be sexually assaulted.
    Women have to live through this war on the same level as WW1 every day, so many suffer from PTSD because of it.
    How insulting of an oppressors to pretend he is in the same situation as these women.
    Can't tell if serious or not.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    Well, like he said in the article, Crews really couldn't do anything about it without it being "huge black guy annihilates hollywood exec", and then winding up in jail.
    yea makes me respect him more.

that shit is INSANE though. predators be playing their cards. such a fucked up situation.

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    Who would be bloody insane enouth to try that.
    Someone who knows Terry Crews is decent enough not to break someone's face in at a public event after semi-discreetly being groped.

Also the weirdo apologized the next morning without explaining why he did that. My guess is that person was very drunk and couldn't not exactly tell why he did that, like we sometimes to weird shit while being drunk. We don't know the whole story (obviously that doesn't make it okay) but there is more to it that hasn't been said.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still think it might be Sylvester Stallone. We all seen what happened to Carl Wheathers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Without a name this could've been anyone. It could've just been some drunk guy. Could've been some guy high on something, who knows? What's a Hollywood function? A party? A meeting? A club they go to? If it was some kind of party or club it would further point to just some Hollywood idiot being drunk or high.

I love Terry Crews I think he's an awesome dude all around but you can't expect people to believe you with such little information. Call these people out on their stupid shit what's stopping you? Embarrass him, humiliate him like he did to you. Don't let the scumbag get away with it.

You know these women feel so strongly about rapists and sexual assault but when it happens to them they wait 20-30 years to say something and then they're wondering why some people don't believe them and how they're probably just saying that so they can get money. I mean it is a valid claim. No proof behind it but neither does claiming someone raped you or sexually assaulted you. There have been so many cases where women lied about rape and sexual assault so it's not like it never happened before. If you want justice, report it. Don't wait 20-30 years to say something because the more you wait the less people will believe you.

I don't know. That's how I feel about it.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2017-10-11 at 04:07 PM.