Poll: The angel asks what do you seek life or death?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

10+ Year Old Account

It's a wonderful life! Sorta with a twist.

It's a wonderful life! Sorta with a twist.

Ok if you ever seen the movie "It's wonderful life" but for everyone else rent it and come back.

In the film "It's a Wonderful life, a man wishes he had never been born Kind of like scrooged a little bit.

Anyways so the angel of death shows up after you been in a serious accident, and just like the film you go over the events of your life, the past, the present and your future, however UNLIKE the film, your view is just the opposite.

Your Past:

Had you never been born your mother would have had no kids or less kids and been happier, so would dad. Everything bad thing that has happened in the world since you been born would have done the other thing, and worked out better.

In Your Present:

You peak in like a fly on the all and see and hear how your friends and family really feel about you. All of them secretly find kind of hate you, and are kind of fed up with you. Your Nonsense.

As For Your Future:

You get a preview and see two different futures.

1. Is a future where you agree to move on, from this life, and suddenly everything in the world gets better, the flowers, bloom everyone is happy, all your relatives, become rich and good looking, along with successful with handsome spouses.

2. You Stick around and the shadows that is your presence darkens the very earth that has you in it. The Sky is grey, the sun rarely makes an appearance and everybody around is miserable and all your relatives become sick and depressed.

The angel asks what do you seek life or death?
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2017-10-11 at 09:07 AM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Isn't the very fact that an angel of death exists widening the sphere of existence to an extent that human life is rather... small compared to what is possible? Or wouldn't it be meaningless to restrict yourself as human when you could ascend to some angelic like being?

Just remember the tower of Babylon - that happened while nobody could even grasp the possibility of some greater existence. Humans would stop at nothing to reach the spheres of that angel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Isn't the very fact that an angel of death exists widening the sphere of existence to an extent that human life is rather... small compared to what is possible? Or wouldn't it be meaningless to restrict yourself as human when you could ascend to some angelic like being?

Just remember the tower of Babylon - that happened while nobody could even grasp the possibility of some greater existence. Humans would stop at nothing to reach the spheres of that angel.
    I don't know if I had to die I'd never want to leave heaven.

However this is just a question of if " It's a Wonderful Life" went the other way what would you do?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really understand the poll...
    What do you mean by "improve the next one"? The next life? What next life?

Where's the option to choose to never be born?

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post

Pretty much. ME: I wanna be an angel of death! Gimme that option!

it depends on the afterlife.

would definitely choose to die if it's nonexistence.