Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Do you think they'll ever explain why the Loa whispered Sylvanas' name

Or is "Loa" just a synonym for "We know this doesn't make any sense at all otherwise so let's say the Loa did it"?

I mean long term I can't see Sylvanas leading the Horde to prosperity. She'll do what's best for herself, not for the Horde.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Bwomsomdi comes to mind, as he was the Loa that came to Vol'jin the most. And he was the Loa of Death.

The idea of a shadow hunter being fooled to think that he's talking to a loa when he actually isnt, is to say the least, beyond stupid.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-10-12 at 10:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Or is "Loa" just a synonym for "We know this doesn't make any sense at all otherwise so let's say the Loa did it"?

I mean long term I can't see Sylvanas leading the Horde to prosperity. She'll do what's best for herself, not for the Horde.
    I don't think it was a Loa. I think that it was an evil spirit (an old god perhaps?) disguising itself as a Loa in order to make Vol'jin chose Sylvanus.

I believe it will be revealed (eventually) and be a major plot twist.

5+ Year Old Account
    I believe that Vol'jin was lied, and those were not the loa, but the legion placing a seed of discord.

Maybe i am wrong, but that sounds interesting.

That doesn't sound like lore that would be interesting to the Alliance, the "World Faction" of Legion, so no.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    That doesn't sound like lore that would be interesting to the Alliance, the "World Faction" of Legion, so no.
    Why? Maybe is a simple question but really, why?

Quote Originally Posted by AldoChat View Post
    Why? Maybe is a simple question but really, why?
    He can't handle that there are draenei on the draenei homeworld and also thinks that the kirin tor is alliance probably

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    The loa who whispered to vol'jin is called "Fanboys", and told him to make her warchief.
    That explains soooo much...

I dont think even Blizzard knows whats going on now. They just start story thread sand drop them part way through like a kid With ADHD
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

I just don't really understand why they made her warchief if they're not gonna show her doing anything as warchief. What happened in Stormheim had nothing to do with her being warchief. Is warchief just a label these days they need to slap on someone?

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    I just don't really understand why they made her warchief if they're not gonna show her doing anything as warchief.
    They did the same with Vol Jin.

The loa told voljin to make her warchief in order to accelerate her plans and ultimately get her removed from the horde?
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Deleted
    Maybe she actually was just the best choice? and the Loa saw that?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    Maybe she actually was just the best choice? and the Loa saw that?
    I do not trust Sylvanas, i hope she doesn't finish doing some crap that hurts the horde.
    Last edited by Aldo Hawk; 2017-10-13 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Fail xd

Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    They did the same with Vol Jin.
    To be fair, Voljin actually brought the Horde back together after Garrosh's xenophobia broke it apart, marshalled the combined forces of the Horde against the True Horde, and led the resistance during the events of Escalation and the siege.

Sylvanas continued to only look out for the Forsaken, the entire reason for everything she did in Stormheim.

We actually got plenty of inner monologue from sylvanas when she died after falling off icecrown and she didn't seem malevolent.

Keep in mind, however, that we never actually SAW sylvanas get resurrected. The way the scene actually went was we saw the valkyr prepare to offer her spirit a deal of some kind, and the next scene was sylvanas AFTER the resurrection. Its entirely possible some other deal went down and the valkyr resurrected someone else and stuck that person inside sylvanas' body. The valkyr also were working for arthas who had been found in the afterlife by sylvanas....

If im writing this, i do a cutscene back at icecrown where theres some icy prison and it shatters to reveal the REAL sylvanas. This leaves us to wonder just exactly WHO has been masquerading as sylvanas all this time.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    has it occurred to anyone that plot developments like this have literally no bearing on anything important

It was obviously Chris Metzen.

10+ Year Old Account
    probably after they explain how there is different titans for different universes (one in wod AU crap, one in our main universe), while his underlings - the demons like Archimonde or Kazzak - are the same in AU and our own MU, and since there are 2 Velen, try to explain how exaxctly AU Archimonde exists while the demon Archimonde we faced was from our MU, and he exists in all universes not just our MU and the AU crap of WoD
    they literally avoided answer that question on purpose since they f8cked up with officially stating Archimonde in the ending of Hellfire Citadel is the same one we faced on Mount Hyjal
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Bwomsomdi comes to mind, as he was the Loa that came to Vol'jin the most. And he was the Loa of Death.

The idea of a shadow hunter being fooled to think that he's talking to a loa when he actually isnt, is to say the least, beyond stupid.
    more stupid that the entire AU crap of World of Sh8t expansion ?
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

The big question is, did the Loa whispered 'Sylvanas' specifically or 'Windrunner' (which Vol'jin interpreted as Sylvanas at that time)?