Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    As someone who likes shows in which people in bright costumes punch each other, I must say I'm a bit baffled in the conceptual difference between Inhumans and The Gifted (The premises seems awfully similar...)
    Stripping it down to the basics;

The powered people in The Gifted are mutants which spontaneously develop powers around puberty as the next phase in human evolution.
    The powered people in Inhumans are inhumans which can have their powers activated by a process (exposure to a substance called terrigen.) They are the product of experiments by a race of aliens (the Kree) during Earth's prehistory.

Conceptually (from what I've seen so far) the shows are very different. The Gifted is about a family dealing with the pressures of having mutant children in a world that hates and fears them. Inhumans is about a nation of inhumans living on the moon, royal intrigue, a coup and (I assume) their first dealings with a humanity that has just discovered it has had inhumans living among them for centuries, some in secret and some in ignorance.

Would you guys watch this movie if it happened?

Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    Would you guys watch this movie if it happened?

I would watch the shit out of a Captain Deadpool movie.

i think most people would watch anything deadpool related, but if marvel got the rights to deadpool back or they did some sort of one off crossover id rather see deadpool kills the marvel universe

cant wait for the deadpool tv show to come out, love deadpool, love everything donald glovers ever done.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

and then deadpool becomes over rated then marvel kills him forever.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    Wait, "becomes"? He hasn't been for, well, years?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    forever? liker bruce banner or logan?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceboytg View Post
    So, The Gifted was pretty good. Unlike Inhumans, they actually use their powers so it's got a leg up on that count from our PoV. I didn't care for the fact that they are fighting against regular humans because I just always feel like the regular humans should be simply outclassed but they always tech it up for the regs to make things more even. Still really good though.
    Agree'd, plus, it actually had acting in it as opposed to that fucking horrible 'cringe compilation video' Inhumans pilot.

Looking forward to future episodes, and goddamn hot chick alert!

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceboytg View Post
    So, The Gifted was pretty good. Unlike Inhumans, they actually use their powers so it's got a leg up on that count from our PoV. I didn't care for the fact that they are fighting against regular humans because I just always feel like the regular humans should be simply outclassed but they always tech it up for the regs to make things more even. Still really good though.
    I missed the first couple minutes, but overall it was okay. Powers were fine, acting was good. It was nice to see government agents have actual personalities. But damn if I'm not over the whole lack of lighting. It was also a bit more morose in feel than I'd like so doubt I'll remember to watch it regularly.

Why do the superheroes always have to be the underdogs? Why can't folks enjoy their powers? Sure there needs to be conflict, but damn it all if it wouldn't be nice for someone other than like, Spiderman, to actually just zip around enjoying life for 10 minutes.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    I missed the first couple minutes, but overall it was okay. Powers were fine, acting was good. It was nice to see government agents have actual personalities. But damn if I'm not over the whole lack of lighting. It was also a bit more morose in feel than I'd like so doubt I'll remember to watch it regularly.

Why do the superheroes always have to be the underdogs? Why can't folks enjoy their powers? Sure there needs to be conflict, but damn it all if it wouldn't be nice for someone other than like, Spiderman, to actually just zip around enjoying life for 10 minutes.
    Well I mean, there is the old saying "if Peter parker is happy it's because his life is about to get much much worse"
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account

Holy shit I cannot wait. This looks really close to the comic too
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Holy shit I cannot wait. This looks really close to the comic too
    Why Hulu though? Don't have a sub there, but do for Netflix, grrrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Why Hulu though? Don't have a sub there, but do for Netflix, grrrrrrr
    Might be a stretch but since Disney (owner of Marvel) wants to create its own channel they may try to get some distance to Netflix who has so far most it their shows. Limits Neflix' negotiation position.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    @Immitis I hope this is fake for Thor: Ragnarok

https://creators.co/@JimGalizia/4312841
    Why would it be? We've all been speculating Rune King Thor equivalent, meaning he would get the power of the All Father.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Why would it be? We've all been speculating Rune King Thor equivalent, meaning he would get the power of the All Father.
    I hate the way it was done.

Odin is trash to the next level and has done basically nothing on the screen bar depowering Thor.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    So any one else reading the new run aways sieres, really happy there Finnaly getting more comics.

This has the possibly of being one of the best Marvel movies or one of the worst

Quote Originally Posted by babalou1 View Post
    [video=youtube;bu9e410C__I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu9e410C__I[deo]

This has the possibly of being one of the best Marvel movies or one of the worst
    Which is how it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by babalou1 View Post
    I don't know much about New Mutants, but it's probably one I'll pass on. It looks like it's a wanna-be horror film with a x-men mutant spin. Plus it's Fox so my expectations are even lower to start with.