Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Pretty sure shillary emailed trump and told him to do it. It always has to do with her emails.
    If the faminazi Hillary had her way, there would be no email. It would all be shemail!

It's not even 8 am... cut me some slack...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    So did his supporters defend this yet
    Yes, of course. The basic gist is that it doesn't matter because "he didn't know", and besides, what about hillary's emails.

7+ Year Old Account
    So did his supporters defend this yet
    I just saw someone post elsewhere as a rebuttal, Obama forgot to salute a marine one time.

Even forgetting the fact that he actually went back and apologized to the marine after, it was just more manufactured outrage at the time. The President saluting back was never even a thing before Reagan chose to do it during his time in office. Since then every President has done it or they've received heavy criticism from the media.

I don't know though, maybe Hillary's emails made him do it?

Why are you all so butt hurt over this anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowlithic View Post
    We're laughing. Are you projecting perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    We're laughing. Are you projecting perhaps?
    You have a funny way of laughing. Cupcakes?

You have a funny way of laughing. Cupcakes?
    You can see me? Where are you? Under my bed?

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    You can see me? Where are you? Under my bed?
    Fake news.

Deleted
    Mocking isn't butt hurt

Mocking isn't butt hurt
    I don't know you guys seem more upset than usual lately. I was just concerned.

Deleted
    I don't know you guys seem more upset than usual lately. I was just concerned.
    I'm in the UK, I don't care I just see a country deliberately allowing themselves to become a global joke... My only one concern is the many sensible Americans getting dragged down - Make America Great Again, yeah he really dropped that ball and stamped it into pieces

I'm still waiting for the conservative outrage, just like we saw when football players decided to kneel.

I guess I'll have to wait a bit longer...

I'm in the UK, I don't care I just see a country deliberately allowing themselves to become a global joke...
    All else aside, Trump being a tardmonkey, everyone likes to laugh behind the big dog's back, but no one wants to take the big dog down.

Keep that in mind. What is the saying from Game of Thrones? "The lion does not concern himself with the feelings of the sheep"?

The USA will persevere through any problem and continue to be a great nation. Before Trump, During Trump, and Long after Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    All else aside, Trump being a tardmonkey, everyone likes to laugh behind the big dog's back, but no one wants to take the big dog down.

Keep that in mind. What is the saying from Game of Thrones? "The lion does not concern himself with the feelings of the sheep"?

The USA will persevere through any problem and continue to be a great nation. Before Trump, During Trump, and Long after Trump.
    Where is the US great tho? Military. Any other area?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    The next song on his playlist will be that eventually the South would have naturally abolished slavery on its own.
    Yeah, by going full Timeline-191.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account

In game of thrones, the wealthy fell to a bastard. Remember, in the series... the lion has been declawed and buying support. Support, if books are followed that will bring another targarian after her throne. There are no stories that glorify people like Trump, only Lenard Cohen songs... https://youtu.be/GFjVWYgSFcQ

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Where is the US great tho? Military. Any other area?
    Yes, how about the economy? What currency is the world standard? How about influence, I don't think that's up for debate?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Well that is rather rude and hypocritical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Not a trump supporter but that's pretty rude of the interviewer to not take a moment to pause either. Why did he continue when the retreat ceremony was going, and why was the audience cheering? If everyone is accustomed to pausing and reflecting for this ceremony, then everyone is at fault.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    Not a trump supporter but that's pretty rude of the interviewer to not take a moment to pause either. Why did he continue when the retreat ceremony was going, and why was the audience cheering? If everyone is accustomed to pausing and reflecting for this ceremony, then everyone is at fault.
    Because Hannity is the same kind of hypocritical, egotistical piece of garbage that Trump is.

The whole "interview" was little more than Hannity teeing Trump up to make his talking points and leaving baldface lies and Trump's apparent lack of understanding of the economy (Trump thinks stock market valuation has something to do with national debt for some reason) to go entirely unchallenged.

Though it's not a surprise given his love and adoration to the Trump. I mean, check out the debunking of the lovely piece of fiction Hannity wrote about Trump and presented as a legitimate news story during the election - https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.8426f64b9fde

Though note - you can see plenty of folks in the background stand and remain standing throughout the song. It's not as if there weren't plenty of social queues for Hannity and Trump to pick up on.

Russia is trying and might succeed in doing permanent damage based on historical evidence. Certain factors correlate but we'll see.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!