Poll: $1,000,000 USD for 4 Rounds... With Mike Tyson.

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    I am sure possible arthritis but i don't. Truth be told I am sure there are some who can answer this might be able to pull it off, I would say if you are BIG BIG enough it could happen or fast enough.
    tyson's only 5'9, right?

at the sizes some of the guys list their selves as here, they should handle it with his age.

Do I have to box or can I run around within the ring the entire time?
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

People saying "I can just dance around him".. You do realize he is a professional boxer right? Compared to other professional boxers he may have been slower, but he is still pretty fast. I wouldn't discount him too much.

Just dance him for 12 minutes. He's old and slow.

If you're letting a long retired 51 year old close the distance on you, you are out of shape.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

I don't know what kind of shape Tyson is in but I'm sure hes still able to beat me. I think I could last 4 rounds though.

No thanks, not sure any non-boxer would be alive, after getting punched by Mike Tyson for 12 minutes..... 12 minutes of him just beating the living shit out of you, do you realise how long that is? I'd rather take my chances with a high speed car accident.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    don't think he'd beat up a girl that's like a fraction his size.
    If you would explicitly step into a fight with him...why wouldn't he?

No, because there is a 0% chance he's not going to knock my ass out before four rounds are up.

If getting KO'd still got me the cash, I'd go for it.
    “Nostalgia was like a disease, one that crept in and stole the colour from the world and the time you lived in. Made for bitter people. Dangerous people, when they wanted back what never was.” -- Steven Erikson, The Crippled God

basicaly, can you run around for rounds or not.

$1,000,000 USD for 4 Rounds... With Mike Tyson in the Boxing match?

You get the entire 1 Million Dollars, the payout is after taxes so you get the whole thing. T.K.O are not a factor, but K.O's are if you aren't at least standing at the end of 4 rounds, you get ZERO, nothing. Except the cheapest airfare back home.
    What do you mean? He would kill me within 5 seconds.

Stupid contest for anyone who isn't a pro boxer. What, you think the old Tyson can't knock your head off anymore ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    Mike Tyson? Is this 1990?

Would do it for free tbh, that old midget doesn't scare me at all.
    I loled... That old midget. I agree though. I'd do it for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Just dance him for 12 minutes. He's old and slow.

If you're letting a long retired 51 year old close the distance on you, you are out of shape.
    This is a Wow forum. Everyone here is fat and out of shape. Also ugly and kissless virgins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Okard View Post
    they took out chill of the throne, if you havent looked. Youre going to do 30% less than youre used to.

10+ Year Old Account
    tyson's only 5'9, right?

at the sizes some of the guys list their selves as here, they should handle it with his age.
    Ah it’s more physics and science than will. He might be slow but all it takes is one hit. I can take a punch but this is why weight classes and sanctioning exists.

Tyson is capable of killing a boxer with a punch if they aren’t prepared. Although the bigger the boxer they have more power but a swing and a miss takes lots of energy. If you block it takes weight to absorb. Your head is the most important to protect.

Just can’t block forever it wears you down them too but energy wasted or an opportunity not taken is bad

If you can block move and tie him up you have a chance. 4 rounds 12 mind.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

LOL computer nerd vs. iron mike. Even at 51 he'd still knock you out in 1 round. Shit, 64 year old mayweather sr. would fuck you's up in 1 round.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    What do you mean? He would kill me within 5 seconds.

Stupid contest for anyone who isn't a pro boxer. What, you think the old Tyson can't knock your head off anymore ?
    Lol no I couldn’t do it but I’m sure some on here might seriously. It will be painful is you do it.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Tyson is capable of killing a boxer with a punch if they aren’t prepared. Although the bigger the boxer they have more power but a swing and a miss takes lots of energy. If you block it takes weight to absorb. Your head is the most important to protect.
    At like 240lbs, he's easily more than double my weight. And he knows what he is doing. I feel like even if he just hit my arm a few times, he'd probably break it.

honestly i'd like to see everyone here who claims they could get a chance to do it.. they could make a reality show out of it

Deleted
    Fucker was tough in his prime.
    But at his age now? .... Make it a MMA game to be sure, and im in. He has good hands, but im bigger (im taller 22 centimeters over him), probably stronger, i got reach advantage.
    Nothing to lose anyway. Hug him, take him down and let the fight take place there, so i disable his hands. Maybe im fast enough that i could get up to soccer kick his head off, if Iron Mike doesnt know how to defend.
    https://imgur.com/XIhNamg
    Last edited by mmoc96b81ade63; 2017-10-13 at 08:01 PM.

don't think he'd beat up a girl that's like a fraction his size.
    Somebody doesn't know much about old Iron Mike's habit of beating the living shit out of smaller women.

Anyone clicking 'yes' on this vastly overestimates themselves.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    $1,000,000 USD for 4 Rounds... With Mike Tyson in the Boxing match?

You get the entire 1 Million Dollars, the payout is after taxes so you get the whole thing. T.K.O are not a factor, but K.O's are if you aren't at least standing at the end of 4 rounds, you get ZERO, nothing. Except the cheapest airfare back home.
    Great idea but practically it wouldn't work (and I'm not trying to be that guy who shits over every poll - I think I'm on record as usually really liking the questions you come up with).

Interestingly enough, I ran this idea by a friend of mine several years ago. With the same general idea of payout - although I was much more lenient on payout.

What most people do not realize is that 99.9999999% on us do not have the physique to withstand a single punch from even a geriatric Tyson - it would break our necks. Literally. This is why boxers have such thick necks - huge muscle build up. Moreover, no one here would last more than a few seconds before he hit us and then we'd either pass out or die. Even if we spend the entire time just running around the ring avoiding any engagement, he's still catch us, and then kill us. By accident.

So, I would pass.