Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Do Virgil Islanders even have voting rights? If not, then he's not their president.
    That isn't how it works.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    LOL, typo. Meant 63 million, just like I said in the first post. Thanks for pointing out my typo, I fixed it.
    Ah, I see. You were rounding up. No worries, rant on.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Meh, not going to care about random gaffes like this. Kind of like flipping out over covfefe. Way more important things to pay attention to than brain farts.

If we're going to tear down what comes out of his mouth, I'd rather spend the effort on things that aren't flubs, like...
    * Mocking a reporter with a disability
    * Saying 'Puerto Rico' in a stupidly offensive way
    * Not being able to express himself with cohesive sentences
    * Bragging about crap we don't care about anymore (like winning the election) but he can't let go of because he has no other wins to brag about
    * The blatant lying
    * Etc
    * Etc

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Meh, not going to care about random gaffes like this. Kind of like flipping out over covfefe. Way more important things to pay attention to than brain farts.
    As a single event, it would be something to shrug off. But it seems to be nonstop. Ah well, Trump's gonna be Trump. Only people who thought he would be anything else voted for him.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

If we're going to tear down what comes out of his mouth, I'd rather spend the effort on things that aren't flubs, like...
    * Bragging about crap we don't care about anymore (like winning the election) but he can't let go of because he has no other wins to brag about
    * The blatant lying
    * Etc
    * Etc
    Nothing's stopping you mocking those too. Everyone else is.

* The blatant lying
    * Etc
    * Etc
    Exactly this. The media gets ratings and money from this relentless pursuit of Stupid Things Donald Trump Says, but that's also why NOTHING EVER HAPPENS regarding the legitimately bad things he does. God. I know, Trump is an endless parade of stupidity. But instead of 1 article for each of the 10 stupid things he said in the last 10 minutes, can we write 10 articles on the stupidest thing of the week that already fucked or is currently still in the process of fucking people?

* The blatant lying
    * Etc
    * Etc
    So what would it take to you to condemn trump? Wondering if you';re even capable of creating a scenario where you'd say he's done a bad job?

Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    So what would it take to you to condemn trump? Wondering if you';re even capable of creating a scenario where you'd say he's done a bad job?
    See this is part of the problem. Frothing over everything just makes people look stupid and adds to the noise rather than the signal.

I highly recommend you revisit my post and think hard about where I probably stand when it comes to Trump. Because it seems to me like you read maybe two words of my post and came to a conclusion without reading the rest of it.

Trump has two sides on his brain: "left" and "right" In the left side, there's nothing right. In the right side, there's nothing left....

See this is part of the problem. Frothing over everything just makes people look stupid and adds to the noise rather than the signal.

I highly recommend you revisit my post and think hard about where I probably stand when it comes to Trump. Because it seems to me like you read maybe two words of my post and came to a conclusion without reading the rest of it.
    So nothing, seeing you gave no answer. Thanks for proving the point I didn't at all subtlety make.

So nothing, seeing you gave no answer. Thanks for proving the point I didn't at all subtlety make.
    My answer is in my original post that you still clearly have not read.

Read it again. Slowly. Digest the words. Understand them. Put them together into a cohesive experience and see where the logic takes you.

Spoiler alert - When you're done there might be some egg on your face.

10+ Year Old Account
    The local baiter? LOL - how many anti-Trump articles do you post where you just quote some story, and then do not even comment on it? LOL!!!

This one is a prime example - you just post the story, no comment.

Here is another:http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...re-impeachment

And another: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-then-profited

And another: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2318049-Trump-FEMA-can-t-stay-in-Puerto-Rico-forever

- - - Updated - - -

Clinton got 66 million votes, Trump 63 = 129 million. I said "Glad to know you think that 1/2 the country that voted in the last election .."

Do you even reading comprehension, bro?
    is posting a story without changes baiting?

My answer is in my original post that you still clearly have not read.

Read it again. Slowly. Digest the words. Understand them. Put them together into a cohesive experience and see where the logic takes you.

Spoiler alert - When you're done there might be some egg on your face.
    Re-read and I apologise.

Re-read and I apologise.
    Appreciate the apology. Thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post

When it doesn't make his lord and savior look good, yes.
    I refuse to change any articles. That would be interjecting bias.

10+ Year Old Account
    Inside the dream. But who is the dreamer?
    Nice way to deflect the absolute hatred spewed towards the Christians by the homosexual owner (although I am sure you applaud it.)

The Christians were patronizing a gay run coffee shop, showing their tolerance and willingness for acceptance - not so much the same reaction from the owner.
    A cornered mouse will attack a cat. That doesn't suddenly make the mouse a predator.

So...he met himself?

....Cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bbbbbut Democrats!!!!!
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    So...he met himself?

....Cool.
    Anything to excuse incompetence right?

15+ Year Old Account
    People make mistakes. People misspeak, it happens. Just posting an example of it, nothing more.
    People make mistakes sometimes. And it's not really a problem if they can own up to it and make amends as needed.

Trump makes mistakes multiple times per day, and then makes excuses, blames other people, and throws temper tantrums.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"