Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    No, I called you that for many other reasons, and you can't count. It's forgivable right? I mean if gangrape is forgivable. Back to ignore with you, you're either really ignorant of facts, or have a disability that prevents you from comprehending your own thoughts. Toodles princess.

You are purposefully not comprehending how forgivable can be used to mean “less evil. Less bad”. That doesn’t conflate with not worthy of equal punishment. Pathetic.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Nothing makes me feel better than hearing about a racist, privileged and egotistical pig get his comeuppance. Good on you girl.

White people should never feel comfortable to advise minorities what is socially deemed appropriate because they are speaking from a place of power and naivety.
    You know, occasionally you say something that isn't insanely and blatantly retarded. This isn't one of those times.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Imo it looks too unhygienic and it prolly also is.
    Not sure about that, but it's most certainly fake (extensions).

Quote Originally Posted by Z-Man View Post
    The horror...
    That's a scary mofo.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-Man View Post
    If braids are too "urban", where do these fit in?
    Hopefully somewhere far from the general public.

They are under no obligation to explain why hours are being slashed. Generally when managers want to get rid of an employee but don't want to risk getting sued they will slash hours, it's a common practice that falls under at will employment. They fucked up by coming up with the bullshit hair excuse.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Nothing makes me feel better than hearing about a racist, privileged and egotistical pig get his comeuppance. Good on you girl.

White people should never feel comfortable to advise minorities what is socially deemed appropriate because they are speaking from a place of power and naivety.
    Then i guess minorities should stop talking about how privileged white people are, since they can have no idea how it really is to be white(naivety). Place of power, get the fuck out of here with that nonsense

In all fairness, those were not nice or neat looking braids. It looks like she tried to braid the top part herself without unraveling the bottom first. If you are going to have hair that long and eye-catching at work, get it done professionally.

Having said that, anyone stupid enough to complain that they were too "urban" just needs to get sacked. Racist or not, the manager is clearly too dumb to have a managerial position.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Look at how popular this thread was. It's clear it was worth posting.
    I really hope I never judge how useful or important my life is based on how many replies I get on a thread I created. That's just pathetic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

As a non-American, I can't get over the fact that there's a store called "Banana Republic".