Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    They don't really look at who's paying. Its all automated. Anyone can buy ads and there is no way to verify buyer's identity.
    Surely they knew what source it could come from. It's not like they don't have tools to monitor what content they're harboring.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    You're naive if you think Russians aren't trying to meddle in US internal affairs. Look at the first few responses to the OP.
    I know, right? Everyone who disagrees with left is a Russian troll, paid personally by Putin.

*facepalm*

Deleted
    Meanwhile the US government and the CIA would never indulge in such things, and appear to be powerless against the almighty ''russian hacker'' (Is his name 4-chan?).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pengekaer View Post
    Surely they knew what source it could come from. It's not like they don't have tools to monitor what content they're harboring.
    Sure, they have tools, but do they actually check it? I doubt that. It would require lots of man power to monitor every single ad. They do validate landing pages, but it goes only as far as checking if page exists and doesn't contain anything not allowed by terms of service. Also such work is most likely outsources to India because its not kind of work that requires expensive qualified people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoBrando View Post
    Meanwhile the US government and the CIA would never indulge in such things, and appear to be powerless against the almighty ''russian hacker'' (Is his name 4-chan?).
    Of course not. CIA is the holy institution that everyone should believe without proof. If they say that Russia hacked elections, Russia did hack elections. No proof needed. /s

Quote Originally Posted by Taso View Post
    America was divided way before Russiagate. Trump didn’t do anything and neither did Russia. I’m sorry but obviously we have a generation that never experienced economic hardship before 08. It’s pretty easy to grow in a time period of stability then have everything thrown off the whack. If these people were living throughout the 70s into 1980-82 they would be far better prepared and not be so disillusioned.
    In regards to these movements all you really see is a small amount and I say this honestly. You have to look at 1968 to understand how really divided America was and mind you that it was the same period as the mighty imperialist Soviet Union. George c Wallace ran a super racist,states right segregationalist campaign and won several electoral votes. Put that to trump he looks like a puppy.
    If you look at CIA documents and watch a couple Cold War documentaries too you will see that Russia has always under the Soviet Union tried to influence our election. The communist party of the USA was a direct funded party by the soviets in the hopes of either creating a massive revolution or winnning via political. Then they would have a satellite state from operations could be expanded and spread communism world wide. Sounds crazy yes but that was the intention many years ago. Now not so much.
    You honestly think the ex-Soviet Russia KGB officer that runs the country doesn't want it to return back to the glory days of the Union?

You're fucking kidding yourself if you think for a second Vlad wouldn't get harder than one of those missiles down red square if he could announce today that he was remaking the Soviet Union. That's his life fucking dream, lmao.

The shear fact that you're willing to underestimate Russia now that they are capitalistic and 'under sanctions' shows that maybe you need to understand how really divided America is and was.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoBrando View Post
    Ahh yes, the old "The deep state runs the country" argument.

Next you're going to tell me shadow corporations run the world with a secret illuminati of white, old rich men. Gotta love the worms of the world.

- - - Updated - - -

Sure, they have tools, but do they actually check it? I doubt that. It would require lots of man power to monitor every single ad. They do validate landing pages, but it goes only as far as checking if page exists and doesn't contain anything not allowed by terms of service. Also such work is most likely outsources to India because its not kind of work that requires expensive qualified people.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course not. CIA is the holy institution that everyone should believe without proof. If they say that Russia hacked elections, Russia did hack elections. No proof needed. /s
    And Donald J. Trump is the lord and savior who has never lied a day in his life, the second Abe Lincoln dontcha know.

Fuck off with that rhetoric. The idea we can't trust official reports from our intelligence agencies because they have twisted the truth to keep the American public in the dark before is hogwash. It's shit like this that makes me wonder if there was ever systematic 'doubt' during the Cuban missile crisis.

"The CIA says Russians have missiles in Cuba!"

"But are you sure it wasn't the Black Panthers? Or was it them fuckin' hippies?"

Fortunately for us and the rest of the country, John F. Kennedy wasn't a fucking orange dipshit who couldn't operate a hotdog stand without bankrupting it.
    Last edited by Blamblam41; 2017-10-14 at 03:34 PM.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

Yet somehow you are the one with paranoia issues. How many times have you posted similar shit since election? Yet nothing happened.
    Wait, let me get this right...

The Special Counsel, Robert Mueller, exists...
    He is interviewing senior members of the Trump administration and Trump campaign.
    He is raiding homes in the early morning
    He is subpoenaing documents from the White House, from the campaign and from major corporations
    He built a dream team of litigators - experts in crimes ranging from fraud to political corruption to Eastern Europe/Russia to cyber security to constitutional law.
    More and more of Trump's years long relationship with Russia has come to light
    Undisclosed Trump-Russia links have been revealed.

All this has happened and more... and yet "nothing happened". I mean, I remember when we were just "theorizing" about "would there be a Special Counsel". That was a very, very long and basically a whole Trump-inner circle though.

Watergate took 2 years. Mueller's been on the job... what... 6 months? Tops? He's just getting started.

What you should be worried about, Trump hugger, is how a President who demands absolute loyalty but returns none will fare when the people he disparaged who worked under him are put in the room with Federal Investigators and interrogated.

Spoiler: they will not protect the President and risk their freedom.
    Last edited by Skroe; 2017-10-14 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Mmmm hmmm, tell me more kek.
    I don't doubt they were involved in propaganda as that is a fairly common tactic from a lot of countries.

I was thinking about how many treat each other, if you attack each other as cavemen you don't blame the one who told you to behave this way, we are ultimately always responsible for they way we act. Watching families breaking up attacking each other for having different opinions or voting for the "wrong" party is both depressing and disgusting. So if there are more conflict and division then before then find a mirror and stop blaming the one that told you to jump of the bridge.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blamblam41 View Post
    And Donald J. Trump is the lord and savior who has never lied a day in his life, the second Abe Lincoln dontcha know.
    Hell no. He's an idiot of epic proportions. And he's unnaturally orange.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Wait, let me get this right...
    Just because they are doing stuff, doesn't mean it will lead to something.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    By pointing out the divisions that already existed?

Fascinating stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by The Man in Room V View Post
    Great read! All of the puzzle pieces are finally coming together. It's high time this #StolenElection comes to an end; get 'em, Mueller!
    Russia didn't divide Americans, the dems and republicans did that and have been for years.

That's how both parties maintain their stranglehold on our government. They divide and conquer us (identity politics, voting blocks, anyone?)

They tricked people into buying into the whole "group mind" thing.

You have Pubs- that think all Dems are bad and Dems that think all Pubs are bad. Not only is that ridiculous- it couldn't possibly be true. Yet many people in each party would never, ever- vote for the opposition party or even agree with one of their plans.

These people believe whatever their party tells them....... That is just- crazy and I still can't believe people fall for it.

No Russia did not divide Americans, they just took advantage of the division the Dems and Pubs created. It clearly demonstrates why that division is dangerous and how are foes will use the division the Dems and Pubs created to strike at us. Just another reason (on the long, long, long, list) that the dems and Pubs are terrible for this country.

Deleted
    Liberals and marxists caused everything that happened in the last 3 years.
    What liberals dont understand is that in the end their movement will die out and it might be utmost violent.

If Far Right of Europe and US will win guess what happens to liberals...
    If Far right wont win, and "open borders" skinny liberals win, well look at arabic and african countries... what you think will happen to liberals...

Rats always turn cloak and beliefs in the face of danger though, but the movement will die still. Atleast in the end they will see how toxic their idiotic utopia was. You can delude yourself but those who look alike will always associate. Its biology its genetics.

Only white people suffer from this liberalism virus. If you think its not a virus... look what happened in the span of 100 years. The more liberalism came into society the more white people decreased in natality (from once 30% of globe to now only 14% or w/e it is). And the trend looks much worse for the decades to come. Its a virus that will kill a race unless immediately stopped by any means necesary.
    Last edited by mmoc96b81ade63; 2017-10-14 at 04:13 PM.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    You honestly think the ex-Soviet Russia KGB officer that runs the country doesn't want it to return back to the glory days of the Union?

You're fucking kidding yourself if you think for a second Vlad wouldn't get harder than one of those missiles down red square if he could announce today that he was remaking the Soviet Union. That's his life fucking dream, lmao.

The shear fact that you're willing to underestimate Russia now that they are capitalistic and 'under sanctions' shows that maybe you need to understand how really divided America is and was.

- - - Updated - - -

Next you're going to tell me shadow corporations run the world with a secret illuminati of white, old rich men. Gotta love the worms of the world.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck off with that rhetoric. The idea we can't trust official reports from our intelligence agencies because they have twisted the truth to keep the American public in the dark before is hogwash. It's shit like this that makes me wonder if there was ever systematic 'doubt' during the Cuban missile crisis.

"The CIA says Russians have missiles in Cuba!"

"But are you sure it wasn't the Black Panthers? Or was it them fuckin' hippies?"

Fortunately for us and the rest of the country, John F. Kennedy wasn't a fucking orange dipshit who couldn't operate a hotdog stand without bankrupting it.
    ex kgb office bla bla bla not even a general but a simple spy lives and dreams to restore the country yeah yeah nice holyshIIt scenario. you believe in ur propaganda but Russians are to blame... gj fools

Americans have always been divided. We just stayed in our own little social circles. Even advertisers marketed products within those communities. Today, everyone has the potential to be a video journalist, and you're getting millions of different points of view all thrust into the public square. People are now realizing why they stayed segregated in their little communities. We like what we like, and no one is going to convince us to think differently by calling us privileged, misogynists, or racists. If anything, that will drive people further apart.

Hell no. He's an idiot of epic proportions. And he's unnaturally orange.
    Doesn't matter what color, or who is occupying the position. The deep state has it under control.

Just because they are doing stuff, doesn't mean it will lead to something.
    Pass this on to the batshit crazy liberals please.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    Russians also used an asteroid to kill the dinosaurs back then.
    Fucking Russians... if it weren't for them I'd be riding on a T-rex today!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    I can't think of a single Marxist in the US. I don't think you know what the word means. I think you would be incapable of producing a single quote from Marx, an explanation of any Marxist concept, or certainly any explicitly Marxist event or activity that has taken place in the US (because none has actually occurred). With the first two, even given the fact that it would take you two minutes to actually google the necessary information, you won't actually do it because reflexive Trump supporters avoid education the same way they avoid soap.

Facebook’s chief operating officer, Sheryl Sandberg
    Sandberg
    berg
    berg
    berg
    berg...

Always were good at dividing people with information

The Russians helped, but the mainstream media reporting on everything Trump did in the campaign instead of just his core message likely didn't help. It gave him massive exposure and gave the people dissatisfied with the group who knew how to politic or the someone to latch onto.

Every time the media went "oh god, check out this hateable asshole" there were people responding "hey, he seems like a down-to-earth guy with my interests in mind". And the sheer volume of stories about him caused all the evidence of him being a lying conman to get buried for so long there are still people who don't believe it.

Deleted

Ahh yes, the old "Russia did it" argument.

Next you're going to tell me America is being subverted by commies/marxists and it's all the fault of that commie Bastard Putin and his army of unstoppable hackers. Gotta love the worms of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    What liberals dont understand is that in the end their movement will die out and it might be utmost violent.

If Far Right of Europe and US will win guess what happens to liberals...
    If Far right wont win, and "open borders" skinny liberals win, well look at arabic and african countries... what you think will happen to liberals...

Rats always turn cloak and beliefs in the face of danger though, but the movement will die still. Atleast in the end they will see how toxic their idiotic utopia was. You can delude yourself but those who look alike will always associate. Its biology its genetics.

Only white people suffer from this liberalism virus. If you think its not a virus... look what happened in the span of 100 years. The more liberalism came into society the more white people decreased in natality (from once 30% of globe to now only 14% or w/e it is). And the trend looks much worse for the decades to come. Its a virus that will kill a race unless immediately stopped by any means necesary.
    Oh, looskie looksie folk : a good little MAGAboy for eastern Europe that imagine his Nazi idols would have consider him human, let alone aryan.