Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Toogoodman View Post
    I mean, i am literally calling out the failings of Trump, and equating him to her, both of them are disgusting human beings, I doubt ill ever be able to change your sentiment on this. Also, to say she was qualified for the job is a moot point, the point of a government like ours is to allow people such as a Trump to get elected into the Presidency, our nation was indeed founded on the idea that career politicians are 100% going to be corrupt by a certain time, which is true.

I believe the quote is "only crooks get rich in politics" and i do believe over 90% of politicians are millionaires now? and that's because of their time in politics.

Also, if were speaking about people being "qualified" for the presidency, I do believe Sadam would have been qualified too, but i wouldn't exactly want to elect someone like that.
    Our government was formed in such a manner initially to keep people like Trump OUT of office. Our founders actually thought being qualified matters. Please don't say "the point of our government..." again if that simple bit of civics is above you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, i am literally calling out the failings of Trump, and equating him to her, both of them are disgusting human beings, I doubt ill ever be able to change your sentiment on this.
    They are not the same. Trump is a NYC oligarch who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, without serving a single day in public office. While being one of the most litigious businessman around. Hillary busted ass from a middle income household to be the Secretary of State. She has garnered awards for her work with children issues and the defense of those who cannot afford it. She won mother of the year and woman of the year, in Arkansas. Even as a First Lady, she had proposed comprehensive healthcare reform.

Saying they are the same coin is absurd and is completely removed from reality. While Trump was suing the NFL for a monopoly on Football, because NFL refused to trust him in owning a team. Hillary got Reagan to increase spending for US legal fund, so the poor can afford a lawyer.

Also, to say she was qualified for the job is a moot point, the point of a government like ours is to allow people such as a Trump to get elected into the Presidency, our nation was indeed founded on the idea that career politicians are 100% going to be corrupt by a certain time, which is true.
    Trump didn't need to be a politician to be corrupt. This is a guy who tried to steal citizens property, by requesting eminent domain, so he can build a mall. A man that has been sued numerous times for being a horrible businessman. A man, who unlike any president before him, refused to put his business in a blind trust. But, now directly benefits his business with his weekly golf vacations.

I believe the quote is "only crooks get rich in politics" and i do believe over 90% of politicians are millionaires now? and that's because of their time in politics.
    Who makes them rich, if not people like Trump? You just didn't like that those manipulating government, needed to afford a filter?

Also, if were speaking about people being "qualified" for the presidency, I do believe Sadam would have been qualified too, but i wouldn't exactly want to elect someone like that.
    That is absurd... You believe that Hillary and Trump are the same coin, so you believing Saddam or Paris Hilton being qualified, is sort of expected.
    Last edited by Felya; 2017-10-17 at 05:03 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    They are not the same. Trump is a NYC oligarch who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, without serving a single day in public office. While being one of the most litigious businessman around. Hillary busted ass from a middle income household to be the Secretary of State. She has garnered awards for her work with children issues and the defense of those who cannot afford it. She won mother of the year and woman of the year, in Arkansas. Even as a First Lady, she had proposed comprehensive healthcare reform.

Saying they are the same coin is absurd and is completely removed from reality. While Trump was suing the NFL for a monopoly on Football, because NFL refused to trust him in owning a team. Hillary got Reagan to increase spending for US legal fund, so the poor can afford a lawyer.

Trump didn't need to be a politician to be corrupt. This is a guy who tried to steal citizens property, by requesting eminent domain, so he can build a mall. A man that has been sued numerous times for being a horrible businessman. A man, who unlike any president before him, refused to put his business in a blind trust. But, now directly benefits his business with his weekly golf vacations.

Who makes them rich, if not people like Trump? You just didn't like that those manipulating government, needed to afford a filter?

That is absurd... You believe that Hillary and Trump are the same coin, so you believing Saddam or Paris Hilton being qualified, is sort of expected.
    I think you fail to see my point 100%, i can see it went over your head. Did I defend Trump? im not too sure why you think I am.

I love how you say "Trump didn't need to be a politician to be corrupt" as if to excuse the fact that Hillary and her cohorts are just as bad, what epic mental gymnastics that one took. People like you see someone like Sanders get COMPLETELY FUCKED out of his run for presidency, by leaked emails from the DNC where they literally admitted to plotting against him, and work with her to do so, but i mean that's fake news right? Why on earth are you defending this woman, I really dont get it.

Also, winning awards, as a democrat, in public office, or as the wife of someone in public office is laughable. "Woman of the year" or the cover of time magazine, woah, congrats, next you're going to tell me Rolling Stone is going to do a fluff piece and ill act surprised.

Our government was formed in such a manner initially to keep people like Trump OUT of office. Our founders actually thought being qualified matters. Please don't say "the point of our government..." again if that simple bit of civics is above you.
    He is still a private citizen, and the entire point of our political system was to allow people who are not career politicians, to get into government, the fact that hes rich has nothing to do with that, but thats a moot point, hes still a piece of shit.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Enjoy Trump, you certainly earned him.
    Lmfao, someone cant read I see, typical.

Clintons =/= Just Hillary, and i said by extension all politicians, but okay.

We know, you love the smell of her asshole
    Of course you meant Hillary! What does the "s" in Clinton"s" stand for? Bill and Cheslie!? >_<

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    What did I miss? Nothing you posted was original in any way. It's been vomited out on this forum before. The "both sides are the same" argument has always been trash and to feel that you way it shows a complete lack of critical thinking.

Side note, this is where I have a tiny, tiny, tiny amount of respect for someone like Ransath, who at least admits what he is and what he believes vs. someone like yourself who comes in here with nonsense like "both sides are the same".
    If you really believe in the fallacy that our dominate political culture, at its core, isn't the exact same, you're clueless. As i said, I had respect for the people who supported Bernie, because at least they had the balls to stand up for what they believed in, but running to Clinton was a toxic mistake, because she is the epitome of political corruption, and that's how we end up with this fuck boy Trump. At least if we had Bernie, we would have someone who actually, wholeheartedly believed in what he was running on, not some corporate shill like Clinton. The moment to left ran for Hillary, the party committed suicide.

Clintons =/= Just Hillary, and i said by extension all politicians, but okay.

Obviously i meant Hillary as well, did you just skip over the word "Just"

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Shocking! The guy who think both sides are the same is now passing the blame off on others for Trump. More new and exciting news!
    You're kidding me right, you do know there was email evidence of the DNC rigging the primaries for Clinton right...? and that's why the head of the DNC resigned lmao, but please, keep telling me how she was "the legitimate choice of the party".

7+ Year Old Account
    The USA may have won the the battle known as the Cold War but Russia is winning the war by slowing eroding our democracy through subterfuge.

Reading the posts in this thread, I get the impression that almost no one read the article.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    The USA may have won the the battle known as the Cold War but Russia is winning the war by slowing eroding our democracy through subterfuge.

Reading the posts in this thread, I get the impression that almost no one read the article.
    I mean its pretty obvious thats whats going down, that along with basically owning a ton of our politicians, its pretty bad. I don't know camp you're in, but people here vehemently defending people like Clinton, Trump, and their ilk disgust me.

Lol all the people pointing at Trump when the Clinton's and Obama are clearly the ones who committed actual crimes.

someone remind me who was the Director of the FBI? From 2001 thru 2013?

7+ Year Old Account
    I mean its pretty obvious thats whats going down, that along with basically owning a ton of our politicians, its pretty bad. I don't know camp you're in, but people here vehemently defending people like Clinton, Trump, and their ilk disgust me.
    Yeah, me too.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you fail to see my point 100%, i can see it went over your head. Did I defend Trump? im not too sure why you think I am.
    You literally quoted an entire post explaining how equating them, is tantamount to defending him.

I love how you say "Trump didn't need to be a politician to be corrupt" as if to excuse the fact that Hillary and her cohorts are just as bad, what epic mental gymnastics that one took. People like you see someone like Sanders get COMPLETELY FUCKED out of his run for presidency, by leaked emails from the DNC where they literally admitted to plotting against him, and work with her to do so, but i mean that's fake news right? Why on earth are you defending this woman, I really dont get it.
    You should love it, it's much better than your attempt at saying 100% of politicians are corrupt, in not defending Trump?

Why did Bernie win WA a whole month before the public vote ever took place? Why did Bernie get a disproportionate amount if delegates in WA, despite the popular vote? Did Bernie screw over Hillary or was your ignorance of what primaries are, been used to fool you into thinking that Hillary is like Trump?

Also, winning awards, as a democrat, in public office, or as the wife of someone in public office is laughable. "Woman of the year" or the cover of time magazine, woah, congrats, next you're going to tell me Rolling Stone is going to do a fluff piece and ill act surprised.
    You can actually review why she received the honors... but, you won't. Because ignorance of them being the same, is far easier than actually reading.

He is still a private citizen, and the entire point of our political system was to allow people who are not career politicians, to get into government, the fact that hes rich has nothing to do with that, but thats a moot point, hes still a piece of shit.
    If he wasn't rich, he wouldn't have the capability to run. If not being rich, what did Trump do, to show he can lead a country? Remember, when asked what sacrifice Trump made that compares to veterans, it was being rich. If you removed rich from Trump, he is the guy yelling about government control in time square...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valizix View Post
    someone remind me who was the Director of the FBI? From 2001 thru 2013?
    The anit-Trumpers "savior".

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Lol all the people pointing at Trump when the Clinton's and Obama are clearly the ones who committed actual crimes.
    Did you really expect anything different?

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    You literally quoted an entire post explaining how equating them, is tantamount to defending him.
    Lol, sorry but no, being against one thing doesn't mean you have to be for the other extreme, that's just the typical labeling we see today. Just because someone doesn't like your politician doesn't mean they like someones, good job! keep it up! Next, you'll be jumping in bed with Elizabeth Warren, and well drug down this shitty path yet again.

You should love it, it's much better than your attempt at saying 100% of politicians are corrupt, in not defending Trump?

Why did Bernie win WA a whole month before the public vote ever took place? Why did Bernie get a disproportionate amount if delegates in WA, despite the popular vote? Did Bernie screw over Hillary or was your ignorance of what primaries are, been used to fool you into thinking that Hillary is like Trump?
    http://www.newsweek.com/bernie-sande...esident-609582

I mean, if you want to keep denying the fact that the DNC and the Clinton campaign literally colluded to fuck over Bernie, I guess you can, if you want to be completely ignorant to the corrupt political system around you, good for you!

You can actually review why she received the honors... but, you won't. Because ignorance of them being the same, is far easier than actually reading.
    Dude, if lets say, my wife was a Governor, her cabinet would be parading me around doing shit for the community, and raising awareness for something, because that's what they do.... they have a staff for a reason. If you believe any politician or their family goes into office and just all of a sudden becomes this amazing activist, you're delusional, its just a show. I mean, look at Trumps wife... Shes been to all these veterans events, that woman has probably never been around a veteran her entire life, besides maybe her security guards.

If he wasn't rich, he wouldn't have the capability to run. If not being rich, what did Trump do, to show he can lead a country? Remember, when asked what sacrifice Trump made that compares to veterans, it was being rich. If you removed rich from Trump, he is the guy yelling about government control in time square...
    And what would Hillary be without her money and political clout? what are you even trying to get at with this, she would be a neo-communist probably still trying to defend rapists in court, or brushing off the fact her husband is a rapist, and then saying she stands for women's rights lmfao.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    I'll repeat my question - did you read the article?

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, sorry but no, being against one thing doesn't mean you have to be for the other extreme, that's just the typical labeling we see today. Just because someone doesn't like your politician doesn't mean they like someones, good job! keep it up! Next, you'll be jumping in bed with Elizabeth Warren, and well drug down this shitty path yet again.
    Now imagine if only one extreme is being equated with something normal. What does it then mean, when you claim that extreme is the same as normal? Now, go and read or watch every time Trump calls Hillary part of the same old establishment. Go and listen to Trump him self tell you how she is the norm for the swamp he is draining.

Now, how exactly is Trump not extreme? How exactly is comparing more of the same, to an extreme, make the the two at all the same? If I tell you a kick in the balls is the same as a kick in the ass, it should be obvious that I am defending getting kicked in the balls.

http://www.newsweek.com/bernie-sande...esident-609582

I mean, if you want to keep denying the fact that the DNC and the Clinton campaign literally colluded to fuck over Bernie, I guess you can, if you want to be completely ignorant to the corrupt political system around you, good for you!
    Yes, DNC colluded... that what DNC and every political party does during primaries. The public vote is completely irrelevant. It has always been this way. I'm not denying democrats favored Hillary and pushed for her, I'm saying that you don't understand that it's exactly what primaries have always been. You just got conned into believing this is some sort of new or wrong doing.

Like I asked already... Did Bernie screw over Hillary in WA? Or have you been conned, because your willingness to believe is only matched by your inability to learn?:

Key Dates for the Presidential Primary and Party Caucuses
    February 20 - Washington State Republican Party Caucuses (for more info: www.wsrp.org)
    March 26 - Washington State Democratic Party Caucuses (for more info: www.wa-democrats.org)

April 9 - Military and overseas ballots mailed for the Presidential Primary
    April 25 - Deadline to register by mail or online, or update your registration
    May 6 - Presidential Primary 18-day voting period begins / regular ballots mailed
    May 16 - Deadline for new Washington state voter registration (in person only)
    May 24 - Presidential Primary
    https://www.sos.wa.gov/elections/201...l-Primary.aspx

Dude, if lets say, my wife was a Governor, her cabinet would be parading me around doing shit for the community, and raising awareness for something, because that's what they do.... they have a staff for a reason. If you believe any politician or their family goes into office and just all of a sudden becomes this amazing activist, you're delusional, its just a show. I mean, look at Trumps wife... Shes been to all these veterans events, that woman has probably never been around a veteran her entire life, besides maybe her security guards.
    Hillary put her career on hold for Bill. By the time they got married, she was already highly accomplished, including being the first student commencement speaker in the history of her school. You know how you said she is some sort of extreme? I am assuming you don't mean how she was the first freshman in her college to be president of young republicans?

Just because you'd be your wife's bitch, doesn't mean Hillary was the same. She did something Trump cannot seem to do as president, by putting forth comprehensive healthcare reform, as just a First Lady.

And what would Hillary be without her money and political clout? what are you even trying to get at with this, she would be a neo-communist probably still trying to defend rapists in court, or brushing off the fact her husband is a rapist, and then saying she stands for women's rights lmfao.
    That's hard to say, because if she still had the same work ethic, as one requires to go from being middle class to her money and political clout... she'd be in a similar position of power, just in a different field. She has shown she can do it... Trump wouldn't even get into college without daddy's money... so...

Oh and FYI... if Bill is a rapist, than so is Trump. Not one of Trump's 3 wives, Trump would be a rapist.
    Last edited by Felya; 2017-10-17 at 07:20 PM.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Now imagine if only one extreme is being equated with something normal. What does it then mean, when you claim that extreme is the same as normal? Now, go and read or watch every time Trump calls Hillary part of the same old establishment. Go and listen to Trump him self tell you how she is the norm for the swamp he is draining.

Now, how exactly is Trump not extreme? How exactly is comparing more of the same, to an extreme, make the the two at all the same? If I tell you a kick in the balls is the same as a kick in the ass, it should be obvious that I am defending getting kicked in the balls.

Yes, DNC colluded... that what DNC and every political party does during primaries. The public vote is completely irrelevant. It has always been this way. I'm not denying democrats favored Hillary and pushed for her, I'm saying that you don't understand that it's exactly what primaries have always been. You just got conned into believing this is some sort of new or wrong doing.

Like I asked already... Did Bernie screw over Hillary in WA? Or have you been conned, because your willingness to believe is only matched by your inability to learn?:

https://www.sos.wa.gov/elections/201...l-Primary.aspx

Hillary put her career on hold for Bill. By the time they got married, she was already highly accomplished, including being the first student commencement speaker in the history of her school. You know how you said she is some sort of extreme? I am assuming you don't mean how she was the first freshman in her college to be president of young republicans?

Just because you'd be your wife's bitch, doesn't mean Hillary was the same. She did something Trump cannot seem to do as president, by putting forth comprehensive healthcare reform, as just a First Lady.

That's hard to say, because if she still had the same work ethic, as one requires to go from being middle class to her money and political clout... she'd be in a similar position of power, just in a different field. She has shown she can do it... Trump wouldn't even get into college without daddy's money... so...

Oh and FYI... if Bill is a rapist, than so is Trump. Not one of Trump's 3 wives, Trump would be a rapist.
    Okay man, im done with circular arguments, clearly youre entrenched in her camp pretty hard.

Also, I did say Trump was an extreme just like she is, but thats cool, keep having the "ANYTHING THATS AGAINST HILLARY IS AGAINST ME" screeching mentality, it suites you well. You are literally disregarding evidence of an FBI investigation with the DNC stuff, which makes you sound like one of the Trumpsters defending him, when he clearly has ties to Russia as well, but keep telling yourself that you're better than them.

Also, Trump is a pig, i never said he wasnt, Bill literally had people come out and say he raped them, but ignore that too, keep screeching.

You're kidding me right, you do know there was email evidence of the DNC rigging the primaries for Clinton right...? and that's why the head of the DNC resigned lmao, but please, keep telling me how she was "the legitimate choice of the party".
    What e-mails, specifically?

I've seen this repeated many times, and have asked for links to the specific e-mails that directly proved they actually rigged the primaries, but no one has ever given me links directly to those e-mails.

I've seen lots of op-eds about emails, lots of people talking about how bad the emails were and citing lines that showed some people preferred Clinton, but I'm still waiting to see the e-mails that actually proved it. So don't try to share some article, share a link to the actual e-mail (I'm assuming they're still on Wikileaks or some similar dump). What e-mail was evidence that they actually rigged the primary?

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I love that the article itself says that Hillary wasn't involved, and you just go ahead and ignore that and believe she was fully involved.
    Happened under her watch while she was in charge. Plausible deniability right?

- - - Updated - - -

Can you describe?