Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    Shut
    down
    everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    You said "nah" to that though.. I feel like there's some miscommunication going on.
    I said "nah" because the disease won't have started in Madagascar. Just like in the game...by the time the disease starts showing up in Madagascar...the cure has already been discovered.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like the other hundreds of "outbreaks" reported over the last 15 years that the media was panicking that we were all going to die, but ended up fizzling out. Looks like more media scaremongering to be honest.

It may be a problem to a country or a community by I don't see this going wordwide and cause mass loss of life like say the Black Death
    Last edited by Orby; 2017-10-17 at 01:22 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post

Don't panic. Risk of international spread is low.
    Isn't this what you tell the world, problem or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    A "Win" in this case means "wiping out all human life on earth"
    What game is this, I'm intrigued
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

15+ Year Old Account
    We need to build a wall around Madagascar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hisholyness
    Isn't this what you tell the world, problem or not?
    Of course, but let it not be said that bungee started the next pandemic panic through failure to give warnings!
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    What game is this, I'm intrigued
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

<snip>
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    You said "nah" to that though.. I feel like there's some miscommunication going on.
    I said "nah" because the disease won't have started in Madagascar. Just like in the game...by the time the disease starts showing up in Madagascar...the cure has already been discovered.

I can see the miscommunication. The original post that brought up "Plague Inc." from The-Shan was talking about it from the perspective of a new game, while Evil Midnight Bomber was talking about it from the perspective of an already in-progress game, because the black plague is nothing new.

TL;DR: One player hit new game, the other hit continue.

Quote Originally Posted by Dys View Post
    I can see the miscommunication. The original post that brought up "Plague Inc." from The-Shan was talking about it from the perspective of a new game, while Evil Midnight Bomber was talking about it from the perspective of an already in-progress game, because the black plague is nothing new.

TL;DR: One player hit new game, the other hit continue.
    Yes...that does seem to be the confusion. We are both talking about Madagascar's in-game resilience to disease...just looking at the disease itself through different lenses.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Thanks
    It's a fun, if at times infuriating, game.

Quote Originally Posted by Keltas View Post
    Because madagascar shuts down everything the second someone sneezes in asia.
    "Madagascar closes seaports"

Start new Game for the 100th time.