Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Its always the single digit post count members that get the real leaks.

10+ Year Old Account
    This sounds like so much fun... Ergo: Can't be real

This is just one guy fucking around making new threads everyday and tons of people keep posting in them

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Actual leaks have always been from a brand new account no? You think somebody is gonna post on their 'main' just to get in severe trouble with Blizz and banned on here?
    This is following what has been a consistent trend recently.
    There have been many such posts, and yes people have posted about more respectable "leaks" from their normal accounts.
    They do so when the information is already out there.
    And blizzard have failed to do anything about that any of the previous occasions.

These are just fakes, plain and simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    As far as I know all leaks of prior expansions that turned out to be (at least mostly) true were from new accounts.
    No, those actually describing the expansion did so with a lot more information, and attributed them often to the same blizzard offices - think it was one in france or something.
    These don't have any substance, just little random fabrications to feed some necessity to get attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    It goes in line with what we know of the trinkets from Antorus the burning throne. They do tend to experiment with things by end of an expansion to later make it a mechanic. So that part of your fake is a good attempt. You should have tried harder with the actual effects of the abilities though.

Deleted
    Pareidolia is a great name for a priest spell ! Too bad said spell is utterly useless imo.

Well - this definitely proves it is rubbish:

"Restoration Druid: Tornado
    Pulls everything inside and makes them airborne. Increasing dmg they take from spells by 30%."

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

My ultimate is ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Regera View Post
    They are changing how raid bosses play out drastically. Every spec is getting a new ability that triggers when certain conditions are met. Managed to find out couple of them.

Demonology Warlock: Call Pit Lord
    Taunts and deals massive dmg to the target for 20 seconds. (This works against raid bosses too)

Shadow Priest: Pareidolia
    Creates void area in the ground. While standing on it all spells cost health instead of mana, but you are immune to all other damage for 10 seconds. Benefits allies too.

Restoration Druid: Tornado
    Pulls everything inside and makes them airborne. Increasing dmg they take from spells by 30%.

Outlaw Rogue: Pillage
    Calls a ghastly pirate crew to harass all enemies. They randomly gouge, cheap shot and blind enemies. CCd targets get double benefit from prey on the weak.

Frost Death Knight: Vile Spirits
    Summons Vile Spirits that charge towards enemy and deal massive aoe dmg.
    I'm going to play devil's advocate here and pretend that you don't have 1 post or actually showed some data mined info... And I'm just going to tear apart the shit you posted as being way outside of skills/behavior that Blizzard wouldn't want at all.

Demonology Warlock: Call Pit Lord: Number 1, too large for a raid environment. Number 2, they aren't going to give a proc to a DPS class that creates an uncontrollable taunt.

Shadow Priest: Pareidolia: Blizz doesn't like to give skills that allow you to massively cheese raid mechanics. Even if it's a "proc" it's easiest enough to find out the proc rates and plan ahead to create a situation where the skill will proc when you want it too.

Restoration Druid: Tornado: Again, an uncontrollable CC for a healer class who isn't going to have a choice between not healing can screw up mechanics.
    Outlaw Rogue: Pillage: Uncontrollable CC...

Death Knight is the only one that's semi-reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sendula View Post
    Yeah, counting how blizzard removed a player's ability to influence DPS of another player, sure as heck with that tornado.
    And a 10 second immunity zone could never be abused at all, nope...

Jesus Christ how fucking dense are you fake leak people, if you're going to create a "leak", at least try to sound credible.
    This is very true. There are those people that have ideas of a new expansion and share them and those who claim that whatever they say is a "leak"; I mean seriously?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Well - this definitely proves it is rubbish:

"Restoration Druid: Tornado
    Pulls everything inside and makes them airborne. Increasing dmg they take from spells by 30%."
    Boom!!! Exactly!
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovich View Post
    This is just one guy fucking around making new threads everyday and tons of people keep posting in them
    Probably and how I see it, is more a case of a sarcasm thread/post by the OP who like many of us is getting thoroughly sick and tired of all the supposed "expansion" leaks that have been popping up like a bad case of herpes over the last few months..
    Last edited by grexly75; 2017-10-18 at 03:49 AM.

datamined from your ass?

Deleted
    Not even a good attempt. These sound fake as fuck and would once more lead to class stacking. Highly unlikely.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk