Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    Deleted

Only post I will do - Next expansion details

- Name: Unknown
    - Launch Date: Unknown for now, but pre april 2018.
    - Content focus 8.0: Full on war between Alliance and Horde. PVP is a key focus. Old gods have a very small role in 8.0, but alludes to bigger role in patches.
    - Cinematic at blizzcon: Sylvanas attacking the Alliance, Anduin retaliating.
    - Jainas role is big, she's the catalyst for Anduin to retaliate.
    - This expansion will return us to places like revamped Silithus (now a wounded place seeping with titanic blood which is the kickstarter of the war. The war is entirely about gaining the titan blood). and Gilneas. Kul'Tiras is a playable zone.
    - New class: None
    - New race: None
    - Level up to: 115
    - Prominent features: PVP, Scaling and custimization.

Note: The other guy with his silithus scenario was bullshit. You fight for control over silithus and it spirals out of control in the prepatch, alluding to war.

Farewell, brothers of the leak.
    Last edited by mmoc0f53f9625d; 2017-10-18 at 08:31 AM.

Pre April 2018 sounds too early to me, even if the rest is OK. As it is right now, it just sounds like you've heard the voice lines and seen the Kul Tiras leak, and threw this together. Then again, it might be true for all I know *shrug* We'll see in a couple of weeks.

0/10

I wonder if it's 1 person who keeps making these 1 post accounts for these "leaks" or if it's multiple people with nothing better to do.

If you're going to make a fake leak at least fucking spell Kul Tiras right.

Focus on PvP, no new race, no new class. WoD rejoices, it's no longer the worst expansion.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    If you're going to make a fake leak at least fucking spell Kul Tiras right.
    Kul Tiras (also spelled as Kul'Tiras) is a human city-state built on an island once located south-west of Lordaeron and west of Khaz Modan. During the Cataclysm, the island was shifted out to sea by shifting tectonic plates: both the land's and the city's current whereabouts are unknown.

Yeah, know your source material, bro.

I just copy paste the information I have. Guess everyone will link to this if it hasn't been deleted by the start of november.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Narveid View Post
    Pre April 2018 sounds too early to me, even if the rest is OK. As it is right now, it just sounds like you've heard the voice lines and seen the Kul Tiras leak, and threw this together. Then again, it might be true for all I know *shrug* We'll see in a couple of weeks.
    I understand your weariness and that of everyone else for that matter. Guess start of november I get credited ^_^.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Talvindius View Post
    0/10

I wonder if it's 1 person who keeps making these 1 post accounts for these "leaks" or if it's multiple people with nothing better to do.

I get your weariness, but you'll take that back the start of november .

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Its pretty bad fake. You haven't even tried.

And its no longer your only post so i call BS. Better luck next time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TidesOfWar View Post
    - Name: Unknown
    - Launch Date: Unknown for now, but pre april 2018.
    - Content focus 8.0: Full on war between Alliance and Horde. PVP is a key focus. Old gods have a very small role in 8.0, but alludes to bigger role in patches.
    - Cinematic at blizzcon: Sylvanas attacking the Alliance, Anduin retaliating.
    - This expansion will return us to places like revamped Silithus (now a wounded place seeping with titanic blood which is the kickstarter of the war. The war is entirely about gaining the titan blood). and Gilneas. Kul'Tiras is a playable zone.
    - New class: None
    - New race: None
    - Level up to: 115
    - Prominent features: PVP, Scaling and custimization.

Note: The other guy with his silithus scenario was bullshit. You fight for control over silithus and it spirals out of control in the prepatch, alluding to war.

Farewell, brothers of the leak.
    Very little info for an expansion that is supposed to release in roughly 6 months with no announcement yet and no beta in sight.

you made more than 1 post fail

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Its pretty bad fake. You haven't even tried.

And its no longer your only post so i call BS. Better luck next time.
    It's the only post I made on this forum?

I mean, I get that people swarm with fake leaks, but please do give me a thought when start of november you're all discussing how all of this has come to be true.

Deleted
    The only thing that can happen from what you posted is Kul Tiras as a zone.

- Launch Date is too early
    - Content focus 8.0: They're building the void story for a reason
    - Cinematic at blizzcon: Sylvanas attacking the Alliance, Anduin retaliating. - Maybe but doesn't really make any sense, Anduin is about peace
    - This expansion will return us to places like revamped Silithus - They already added that Silithus will function like Blasted Lands which you can toggle what version you play in
    - New class: None - At least some customization will happen if not a new race
    - New race: None - At least some customization will happen if not a new race
    - Level up to: 115 - They have already said previously that only +5 levels in an expansion will never happen again
    - Prominent features: PVP, Scaling and custimization. - focus on PVP ... yeah right

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Very little info for an expansion that is supposed to release in roughly 6 months with no announcement yet and no beta in sight.
    Yeah, it really sucks but this is all I know. Guess start of november you will see it's true!

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    It's the only post I made on this forum?

I mean, I get that people swarm with fake leaks, but please do give me a thought when start of november you're all discussing how all of this has come to be true.
    Now you are trying way too hard. Should had put more thought in original OP. Make new account and try in 2-3 days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kraner View Post
    The only thing that can happen from what you posted is Kul Tiras as a zone.

- Launch Date is too early
    - Content focus 8.0: They're building the void story for a reason
    - Cinematic at blizzcon: Sylvanas attacking the Alliance, Anduin retaliating. - Maybe but doesn't really make any sense, Anduin is about peace
    - This expansion will return us to places like revamped Silithus - They already added that Silithus will function like Blasted Lands which you can toggle what version you play in
    - New class: None - At least some customization will happen if not a new race
    - New race: None - At least some customization will happen if not a new race
    - Level up to: 115 - They have already said previously that only +5 levels in an expansion will never happen again
    - Prominent features: PVP, Scaling and custimization. - focus on PVP ... yeah right

Can't allude as to why, but this is the info I got, weird or not. The cinematic is confirmed. I guess y'all will see start of november . I doubt Ill be here to answer questions haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    No way they're making a pvp focused expansion when pvp has become such a marginalized activity. Not to mention that it would compete with Overwatch (and lose) because Overwatch is a much better form of team player versus player combat.
    And Blizzard seems to like mythic+ races as WoW's esport over PvP now anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Now you are trying way too hard. Should had put more thought in original OP. Make new account and try in 2-3 days.
    No thanks, I quite like this username to reveal the information with. Will allude to some nice speculation when the blizzcon cinematic drops and people go back to whom I might be.

We all know he won't need to. WoW will not get an expansion heavily focusing on the PvP sideshow that half the playerbase doesn't even do. That would be economical suicide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas might attack.. Likely..
    Level cap to 115.. Impossible, as Blizzard have stated, 5 levels was a mistake..

Rest is very very very unlikely..
    19 months is too little for an expansion..
    An expansion will NEVER be based on PvP.. 99% of the player base never PvP..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Kul Tiras (also spelled as Kul'Tiras) is a human city-state built on an island once located south-west of Lordaeron and west of Khaz Modan. During the Cataclysm, the island was shifted out to sea by shifting tectonic plates: both the land's and the city's current whereabouts are unknown.

Yeah, know your source material, bro.

I just copy paste the information I have. Guess everyone will link to this if it hasn't been deleted by the start of november.

- - - Updated - - -

I understand your weariness and that of everyone else for that matter. Guess start of november I get credited ^_^.

- - - Updated - - -

You wont ve credited for shit in november with posting what is alluded in live game content as "leak" . Nothing in this post being true will surprise anyone who actually play the game. And come the anouncement no öne will remember your post even if everything you write was true, because it doesnt contain anything that %90 of other leaks have. If you are making a fake leak thread at least have some imagination to make it an enjoyable fanfic at least

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    And Blizzard seems to like mythic+ races as WoW's esport over PvP now anyway.
    No idea bro, but PVP was definitely one of the bullet points on top.