Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    Wasn't the reason Disc was so half assed in vanilla that blizzard wanted it to be a melee spec but gave up? I am imagining something like the Friar class from DAOC...using a quarterstaff to hurt enemies and shielding/buffing/healing yourself.
    Brewmaster Monk?

I would personally really like a talent like Gladiator Stance that lets us choose healing or dps with Disc. There are definitely certain parts of Disc healing that I do like, but I also want a holy damage dealer (RIP Shockadin )

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical Ellis View Post
    Instead of a light-based damage spec (and really, isn't that what Paladins are for?) I'd really love to see a 'racial' spec for priests. As in, the spec, animations, spell names are specific to particular races, but spell functions are mechanically identical.
    Paladins are melee, priests with holy damage would be casters.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    They'd need to, you know.. Remove half of its toolkit, and screw over basically everyone who likes Disc, and has for the last 10+ years
    They already changed disc priest from what is been up for 10 years. It is totally diferent from Cata, where i played the class, i rmemeber Firelands and Dragon Soul, man the healing of Power Word Shield was stupid, so op.
    Also, classes change all the time. Take Survival Hunters for example.
    Also, i said to mix disc heals and holy heals so people who enjoyed disc heals wouldnt be sad.

IMO they should make all specs able to DPS with a talent tier or two that significantly re-align gameplay by increasing DPS capabilities and decreasing healing capabilities.

Even more attractive to me would make a skill system where you select actives and passives and builds go through ups and downs based on the current state of the game. That will never happen in WoW, however.