Could the Blue Post Tracker be filtered so we don't get Blue Posts necrobumps?

Okay really minor issue here but it's annoying to me all the same; so basically, MMOChumpion's 'Blue Post Tracker' thing is a cool feature and it's nice to see all the official Blizzard posts as they're being made (especially since I never use the official forum). The only issue with this is that at any given time, anywhere from 2 to 5+ of the current Blue posts are just "LOCKING NECROBUMP" posts on necro'd threads. It's annoying to click a blue post only to see it's just another necrobump.

So there you go, some way of possibly filtering out those types of posts would be nice.

I agree. It's annoying, stop it!

Quote Originally Posted by Stickybuds79 View Post
    I agree. It's annoying, stop it!
    No !

Yeah, for years the "Blizzard" account was not used for forum moderation replies, then suddenly recently they started using it again. If it continues this is something I'll look into.

Make it so if the blue post is the last one on a locked thread, the blue tracker will ignore it. Shouldn't be too hard to program that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickHunter40245 View Post
    Make it so if the blue post is the last one on a locked thread, the blue tracker will ignore it. Shouldn't be too hard to program that.
    But the blue tracker has also tracked posts that are closed by an answering blue, wouldn't it be better to somehow track the blues instead of the blizzard account, as most closing are Blizzard accounts doing so?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    But the blue tracker has also tracked posts that are closed by an answering blue, wouldn't it be better to somehow track the blues instead of the blizzard account, as most closing are Blizzard accounts doing so?
    Make it so if the blue post is the last one in a locked thread, have an MMO-Champion moderator manually check it before adding it to the blue tracker.

Yeah they've been doing it for a couple of weeks now. I don't know how it works but maybe it could filter it out based on whats in the post itself? They seem to be copy and pasting the same thing. Either way chauds a smart dude so he'll know how to approach this

Since we're on the topic of the tracker, the EU forums welcomed some new "blue" posters that are titled "Forum Engagement", I think because there were complaints of less blues over there. From what I've seen thus far, they're just there to chat and might be just some GMs getting paid extra to post about their in-game experiences and aren't authorized to post like a CM would, basically like the green MVP posters. IMO, any poster with that rank is worth filtering out unless they start posting something newsworthy
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2017-11-02 at 09:07 AM.