Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    You have the option to report the post if you are so triggered by it.
    Triggered, edgy, shitlord...got any more meme words?

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Oh come on, give Jamaica a chance. They havn't had a shot, yet. It can't go worse than the previous grand coalition. They just have to avoid talking about speed limits on the Autobahn and they can't do much worse, that's for sure.
    The AfD didn't have a shot yet either*. You always think it could not get any worse, until it is. I don't think they'll do worse, they'll just not do any better. Not with Linder. Buuut we're getting offtopic.

*Not that I'd want these retards anywhere near a position of influence.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    What is buttery males?
    But her emails.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    three convictions, one gun, one shot. I'm confused.
    Same principle as 2 girls 1 cup.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    Triggered, edgy, shitlord...got any more meme words?
    After using "Commie mods" you really don't have the high ground here, friend.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    These guys are from small towns were they watch YouTubers on YouTube and they get ideas.

Glad no one was injured.
    I struggle to fathom the levels of stupidity mixed with cowardice that leads a person to discharge a fire arm into a crowd. And I watch a lot of Youtube. But it does speak to the influence of online characters getting folks riled up. Also glad no one was hurt.

10+ Year Old Account
    After using "Commie mods" you really don't have the high ground here, friend.
    Look who's triggered, and we are not friends.

Easy.

1. Censor the media.
    2. Centralize all state authority.
    3. Restriction of religious freedom (to strengthen Christian religion and institutions).

But since you won't buy the last one, let's go for:

3a. Nationalization of all major industries.

Now what?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, shit.. my sarcasm detector is completely broken by now. This forum really put it through the paces, though... I wonder where I can get a new one.
    Nothing good on you for either knowing or looking it up.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Nothing good on you for either knowing or looking it up.
    Yes, I know history. That's your entire case? Wow. Anti-intellectualism really is a thing over there, isn't it.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Look who's triggered
    Now you're going to use one of those "meme words" you pretended to eschew?

and we are not friends.
    Sorry you feel that way, chum.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

people are actually defending nazis...

WHAT YEAR IS IT?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Now you're going to use one of those "meme words" you pretended to eschew?

Sorry you feel that way, chum.
    He's not your chum! Buddy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kyoloco View Post

WHAT YEAR IS IT?!
    Oh that's a common occurrence on these forums.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Easy.

1. Censor the media.
    3. Restriction of religious freedom (to strengthen Christian religion and institutions).

Sounds more like communism than nazis.

WHAT YEAR IS IT?!
    $Current Year

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Sounds more like communism than nazis.
    Pretty standard Facist Template actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Funny how the master race always seems to consist of guys who are missing a few key chromosomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    After this, i would hope people would stop calling us a facist nation. It's annoying.
    Yeah Nazis shooting at people who protest them exonerates you from that lol.

- - - Updated - - -

WHAT YEAR IS IT?!
    2017, the international year of the bawling manbaby.

- - - Updated - - -

Look who's triggered, and we are not friends.
    My money's on someone who cries about the mods being Commies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Easy.

1. Censor the media.

https://books.google.com.au/books?id...page&q&f=false

Hitler, 1942. The truth is that the Nazis didn't have a clear economic policy, their only real interest in it was that anti-materialism could be harnessed into anti-semitism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    The counter rallies were mostly uneventful, but afterwords three men with ties to white supremacists fired shots at a crowd. Which seems to echo when a KKK imperial wizard fired into the crowd at Charlottesville.

It gets darker, the two on the right were good friends of a guy who is a Nazi supporter from the skeptic community, mouthybuddha.

Three Richard Spencer supporters arrested on charges of shooting at UF protesters

GAINESVILLE, FLORIDA
    The only shot fired at Richard Spencer’s University of Florida appearance missed its mark, and police said two of the three men arrested in connection with the shooting were members of extremist groups.

Authorities arrested Tyler Tenbrink, of Richmond, Texas, and William and Colton Fears, of Passadena, Texas, just outside of the city late Thursday night. All three were charged with attempted murder.

Just before 5:30 p.m., just as protesters outside Spencer’s speech at UF’s Phillips Center were wrapping up, Gainesville police said the trio started heckling some anti-Spencer protesters with Hitler chants, Nazi salutes and threats. At one point, cops said, convicted felon Tenbrink pulled out a gun and the brothers encouraged him to use it.

He fired a single shot that missed the group, police said, then sped off in a silver Jeep. An off-duty Alachua County Sheriff’s Office deputy spotted the car 20 miles out of town around 9 p.m. and arrested the group. The Fears brothers are held on million dollar bonds in the Alachua County jail. Tenbrink’s is $3 million.

Tenbrink, 28, and William Fears, 30, were spotted at Charlottesville, the site of the largest white nationalist gathering in years that erupted in violence. Fears identifies himself on Twitter as “Charismatic leader of a White breeding cult” and tweeted “blood and soil,” the notorious Nazi slogan.

Tenbrink and Colton Fears, 28, were two of very few pro-Spencer activists who spoke to media Thursday. Tenbrink was captured on video jumping a police barricade to avoid angry protesters and was promptly detained by cops.
    Here's what I don't get.

I saw footage of this douche bag speaking. There was like, no more than 20 dudes up front clapping and whatnot. The rest looked to me to be all protesters. It almost looked like if the protesters had just left the interior of the venue, this idiot would have been speaking to like 2 rows of people. That would have made him look like the biggest fool possible, that nobody wanted to hear his nonsense.

I guess I just don't think these protester types think their protests through very well. The point is to win people to your side, and the methods should seek to cause that. By causing a fuss at this guy's speech, they make him look important, and make it appear he has a large following. In reality, he is a complete idiot and a troll. But he benefits more from this protest than the protesters do. Attention whores love any kind they can get, good or bad.

Also, regarding these photos, this proves yet again that if someone looks like a creep or a pedo, they almost always really are.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    They are called "may mays" my good sir.
    Not to him they aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Here's what I don't get.

I saw footage of this douche bag speaking. There was like, no more than 20 dudes up front clapping and whatnot. The rest looked to me to be all protesters. It almost looked like if the protesters had just left the interior of the venue, this idiot would have been speaking to like 2 rows of people. That would have made him look like the biggest fool possible, that nobody wanted to hear his nonsense.

I guess I just don't think these protester types think their protests through very well. The point is to win people to your side, and the methods should seek to cause that. By causing a fuss at this guy's speech, they make him look important, and make it appear he has a large following. In reality, he is a complete idiot and a troll. But he benefits more from this protest than the protesters do. Attention whores love any kind they can get, good or bad.

Also, regarding these photos, this proves yet again that if someone looks like a creep or a pedo, they almost always really are.
    I don't know about you, but I'd rather not advocate that people sit silent and passive in the face of those who preach hate and violence.

But that's just me.

i dont get it, if these werent white men then liberals would be all upset they received such high bails when nobody was injured. killers dont even receive this high of a bail... talk about injustice in america.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I don't know about you, but I'd rather not advocate that people sit silent and passive in the face of those who preach hate and violence.

But that's just me.
    so you advocate violence or just getting in their face and crying like a bitch? what is it you want done? the grown up thing (come back to me when you two children over 15) would be to ignore them.