Poll: Do you believe Alt-Right Neo Nazis should be listened to?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Do you believe Alt-Right Neo Nazis should be listened to?

Better yet do you think every fucked up ideology should be given a platform?

Do you personally give a full listening to when it comes from certain ideologies like say flat earthers or red pillers?

For me it’s no, no and hell no!
    Freedom of speech should not apply to hatemongers. Fuck them and fuck anything they have to say.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Well unless you intend to kill them I doubt you'll have much of a choice other than to hear them out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

That depends do you mean someone is a nazi if they disagree with you?
    mr pickles

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Listened to? That’s up to the listener.

Speak? Yes. Speech should be free. Legitimately free, not just a pinky promise that the government won’t cover your mouth or cut out your tongue but are still free to throw you in a small windowless cell if they don’t like what you have to say.

Here's some American Nazis holding a rally back in 1930, if you look closely between the George Washingtons you can see the swastikas.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

'Listened to' and 'allowed to speak' are two separate things. I think this poll could be better worded.

Regardless, I believe in free speech, and I also think bad ideas need to be allowed to be heard so they can be defeated more easily and quickly.
    Horseshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    The poll has too broad a statement to be considered a fair one and so I cannot vote either way.

If by listened to, do you mean heeding their rhetoric and agreeing with it as if that was my own viewpoint? If so my answer must be no.
    If by listened to, do you mean giving them a platform and equal opportunity to express their views legally? If so my answer must be yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyral View Post
    Of course. Nazis and Antifa. Listened to and argued, with civility not violence, to illustrate the faults of their ideas and strengthen our understanding and convictions of ours.
    Exactly. It's their right to have a platform. Same way it's our right to have one as well.

If we beat Nazis or Antifa with anything, it should be with facts and logic. Not with baseball bats. We can also boycott and refuse to do business at places they own as that is our right as consumers. However on the flip side it is not the right of entities like Paypal to refuse them basic services required to do business in turn. It is not the right of Google to deny a platform to apps they deem hateful. The reason for this, is that right belongs to individuals not companies and corporations.

listened to, discredited in conversation, and shut down with facts and experience

not shove them into a corner and let them be a festering wound

This title is offensive to deaf people, please change it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your real question is if they should be allowed to transmit their messages.

Listening is a choice.

Just because they're alt-right doesn't make them neo nazis. The alt-left made the alt-right.

There are less than 5000 neo nazis in the USA. There are no 10x that in the Nation of Islam alone and blacks make up 1/6th the population of whites. So black people are 60x more likely to be in a hate group. Why are the neo nazis getting all the attention? So are so insignificant and small? But it fits the left wing medias narrative

Deleted
    No - why would you listen to people that don't care about human rights and sacrifice it to foolish fears and prejudices? Their rationality is build on a barbaric/bestial image of humans not shared by any science or philosopher because it's absurd and totally wrong.

That's the reason their "beliefs" will never be taught at any university. They are wrong even from a natural science perspective.

10+ Year Old Account
    NO to Alt right and NO to Antifa (which are the left's version of the Alt right).
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I put no but /pol/ memes are some of the best ones around.
    I feel really bad about your poor taste in memes

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Do you believe Alt-Right Neo Nazis should be listened to?

Better yet do you think every fucked up ideology should be given a platform?

Do you personally give a full listening to when it comes from certain ideologies like say flat earthers or red pillers?

For me it’s no, no and hell no!
    If we have to listen to liberals insane ideas such as: Tax people who earn a good living into oblivion, ban guns, ban (or heavily tax) powerful engines, affirmative action, no profiling (when it has been proven profiling works...check NYC Mayor Giuilanni era. Often times if you look like a criminal you are one) no kicking out illegals, etc etc, then why can't we hear the crazy ideas from a bunch of bald white tatooed guys? Ban all crazies from speaking (which would mean liberals) or let everyone speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Sormine View Post
    I feel really bad about your poor taste in memes
    Me too friend.

Keep perpetuating the narrative that neo-Nazis are some huge organization that is a real threat. They are a couple thousand imbreds who have killed one person in the last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Claws View Post
    Just because they're alt-right doesn't make them neo nazis. The alt-left made the alt-right.
    Spreading some alt-reich false propaganda are we? Alt-right as a term was invented by neo-nazi, to describe him and his followers. That is a fact. "alt-left" was not invented by anyone on the left, but by said alt-right to describe practically anyone to the left of al-qaeda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.