Poll: Do you believe Alt-Right Neo Nazis should be listened to?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    That's irrelevant to trying to keep races "pure," and the interest in doing so of the person I originally quoted.

Racial purity is nonsense anyway. Where does one draw the line? You have people saying "white" people mean people from Europe, but not from eastern Europe. You have people saying that "asian" constitutes East Asia, but not the middle east. Hell there are Japanese people who wouldn't want their child to marry a chinese person and vice versa when people in other countries would just lump the two together as "asian." So whose the ultimate word on where racial boundaries lie and should be "enforced?"

There's no reason to care about such trivialities, especially in a way so violent, oppressive, and fervent as those espoused by neo-nazis and white supremacists.

So, as I originally stated, yes, there is something wrong with trying to keep racial groups seperate. It's an idiotic endeavor that's only ever been done with violence and oppression.
    I guess you don't understand it because you're american or something, american identity isn't ethnic like in many other countries, you call anyone with citizenship american, in South Korea people wouldn't call you korean just because you have citizenship. My family insist that I only date koreans, my uncle has derided me on numerous occasions for dating non-koreans. If I'd tell them I'm marrying someone black they'd stop talking to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    I guess you don't understand it because you're american or something, american identity isn't ethnic like in many other countries, you call anyone with citizenship american, in South Korea people wouldn't call you korean just because you have citizenship. My family insist that I only date koreans, my uncle has derided me on numerous occasions for dating non-koreans. If I'd tell them I'm marrying someone black they'd stop talking to me.
    So you're saying Americans are less racist than the rest of the world.

Oh wait.
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

Why not, if the "Alt right" is more willing to sit in a room and have a conversation and not just shout everyone down like the "alt left" then minds might be swayed you cannot win every battle but the more people who listen to people talk about how flat the earth is in their great detail the less reasonable they sound.

At this point in time the best we can really hope for is that Antifa and the alt right find some nice forest to shoot each other in away from cities and innocent people nearby, Because the left did a fantastic job ignoring the problem and pretending Anfita isn't excatly what they claim to fight agasint, the alt right and alt left both have so much in common its only the end result that differs slightly, with enough pushing either could easily switch sides and kill in the name of some other dumb cause.

Until Antifa is arrested on sight, and the alt right groups get the same treatment will this situation calm down but we are gearing up for many deaths its just a matter of time and i fear its going to mostly innocents.

about 5-10% of people follow the extreme messages either side just like in Nazi germany many people did so out of fear for themselves and their families many fled because they couldn't do as asked, others pretended not to care, and that small percent that form antifa ranks wanted to follow hitler into a massive war for control.
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

Quote Originally Posted by GrinningMan View Post

Oh wait.
    Different ideas of identity.

Quote Originally Posted by GrinningMan View Post

Oh wait.
    It was until diversity became code for anti white. and bored commie professors taught the young minds one big lie.
    communism hasn't already failed over and over, by claiming people were doing it wrong and weren't pure enough, it kept being tried and each time a massive death toll, until these idiots had an idea.. force america to do it! because they are either too stupid to realize it'll never work or think location has something to do with it, OR they are just lazy scumbags who want an easy ride in ideal communism which outside of startrek(at times) will never exist.
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Do you believe Alt-Right Neo Nazis should be listened to?

Better yet do you think every fucked up ideology should be given a platform?

Do you personally give a full listening to when it comes from certain ideologies like say flat earthers or red pillers?

For me it’s no, no and hell no!
    Listened to? No, I don't think they should be listened to, they are idiots, but they still have their right to free speech and should be allowed to exercise it, just like we all have the right to not listen to them, so... Don't listen to them.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not asserting that people don't think it's important.

I'm saying that it's stupid.

I mean think about it. That you could marry a successful black man who was medical doctor or tenured professor of physics at Harvard and that your family would look down on you, or you could marry some dead-beat guy who was Korean and your family wouldn't have a problem with that.

And that doesn't sound stupid to you?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    WW2 could have been prevented if people didn't insist nazis should have a voice.
    you sir are either a troll or one of the dumbest people on earth, please look up information on the world wars, and understand exactly what led to them because if we do not learn we will repeat, So many the people back then shouldn't have made assumptions on limited or wrong info and seeked out more sources its lucky you live in 2017.

Get to it.

I'm not asserting that people don't think it's important.

I'm saying that it's stupid.

I mean think about it. That you could marry a successful black man who was medical doctor or tenured professor of physics at Harvard and that your family would look down on you, or you could marry some dead-beat guy who was Korean and your family wouldn't have a problem with that.

And that doesn't sound stupid to you?
    They would have a problem if I married someone below me in social status too.

It is what it is, I wouldn't call it stupid. Different people believe different things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Listened to? No, I don't think they should be listened to, they are idiots, but they still have their right to free speech and should be allowed to exercise it, just like we all have the right to not listen to them, so... Don't listen to them.
    As I said earlier, even better... we have the right to group up in groups larger than them and exercise our free speech in a volume much greater than theirs.

They don't have freedom from being told their ideas are stupid and unwanted.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayia View Post
    you sir are either a troll or one of the dumbest people on earth, please look up information on the world wars, and understand exactly what led to them because if we do not learn we will repeat, So many the people back then shouldn't have made assumptions on limited or wrong info and seeked out more sources its lucky you live in 2017.

Get to it.
    I'd really love a laugh, is it the commies? is it the treaty of Versailles? Some other joke i've not heard before?

10+ Year Old Account
    They would have a problem if I married someone below me in social status too.
    He could be at or above you in social status but still be a lazy bum.

It is what it is, I wouldn't call it stupid. Different people believe different things.
    Sure, but as I said, there's no real good reason to want to enforce that. It's a cultural value and one that the United States in particular has no need for.

White supremacists, in effect, want to enforce racial boundaries in a decidedly violent and oppressive way, if the past couple hundred years of white supremacy in the US is anything to go by.
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Get to it.
    Would you like to expand on what you feel is wrong with his post, historically speaking?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Wait American isn't "american identity isn't ethnic" huh?
    So New Zealanders, Ausatrlians we aren't either? nor are any English formed colonies, and on that basis nor is any colony formed by any other countries, and what time period are we talking about? if we go back far enough we are all the same "Ethnic" group who moved into different areas of the globe, Ethnic is bullshit your a human i'm a human unless you are telling me whatever "RACE" you like to call yourself enjoys being punched in the face and would like to come see how hard i punch it makes no real difference to anyone let alone me.

Nobody really gives a shit what back story your skin colour of parents/grandparents had life sucks get the fuck over it, Humans everywhere at every time have attacked anyone that thought they could defeat their own tribes cities, families or other countries.

The only reason anyone feels like bringing up ethnic crap is because they want to be special, but you aren't your the same entitled whiner as every other, you shouldn't be given anything if you lived in the "bad times that make me sad" you would've had no chance to raise your standard of living today its pretty easy so don't use past you never lived as an excuse sooner or later we'll just ask that everyone who feels ethnic just return to the country they feel attached to and be quiet lol.

But that is the problem isn't it? None of these poor people taken from other countries many generations ago want to go back they just want to whine and whine and whine.
    Its pointless, maybe if you stopped whining you could invent something.

Ethnic identity is certainly a problem in many Asian countries (and others) but neo Nazis have an explicit racial angle in their nationalism as well.

Even if yes, it actually doesn't make any sense if you know anything about race.

That's white supremacists for you. Facts are kind of their kryptonite. Which is why they need to keep attacking any source of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Wait American isn't "american identity isn't ethnic" huh?
    I don't see what's so confusing about that. You call everyone american if they have citizenship.

10+ Year Old Account
    As I said earlier, even better... we have the right to group up in groups larger than them and exercise our free speech in a volume much greater than theirs.

They don't have freedom from being told their ideas are stupid and unwanted.
    I am fine with that, countering free speech with free speech is A+. Committing felony assault by punching them in the face, on the other hand, when they are only talking can and should put you in prison... Thems the rules, and without rules, we might as well all be up in trees, flinging our crap at each other.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2017-10-25 at 01:13 AM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Would you like to expand on what you feel is wrong with his post, historically speaking?
    Wow another one really? do none of you figure it'd be helpful to know what events lead to one of the greatest losses of life, and the so called villians of the earth forever?
    Nobody decides somebody should or shouldn't listen most countries you have the right to speak the Antifa idiots are the first that think speaking over people will work long term.. until enough of the alt right out number antifa and the cops are too far away then people will end up hurt and for what?

The situation in Germany and europe was so bloody complicated at least leading to world war 2, that it took many things coming together at the right time to create the nazi party with a massive power base, but not once did anyone there have to ASK to speak, in germany 1930(s) Hitler was still in the army and was ordered to listen in on some of these extremist groups... the army asking people to listen in and report but not stop them from speaking? gasp horror! and even when hitler left the army to join the group the army still never stepped into stop either the nazi's or commies talking in public, and when the nazi party first starting to rise nobody was impressed, everyone looked at them as we do the alt right and alt left now.

Idiots who are too angry to do anything or see anything straight and will end up hurting innocents.
    Then more major events happened in germany due to america wanting to pull its loans out of the country which scared an entire country into looking for a scape goat, they wanted somebody to loathe hate and blame, france had just taken land from them, none of the european powers were helping and they had nobody else to turn to.

A similar situation might have happened if Antifa had been allowed to keep running rampages inside cities and destroying businesses and property people would want a way to control them, So lets hope Antifa and the Alt right both get stomped into the ground by the police eh?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    I am fine with that, countering free speech with free speech is A+. Committing felony assault by punching them in the face, on the other hand, when they are only talking can put you in prison... Thems the rules, and without rules, we might as well all be up in trees, flinging our crap at each other.
    Assaulting the Nazis isn't a good idea, but it's not like they're being the perfect little angels in their pursuit of spreading their hatred... Church bombings and vehicular assaults are a perfect example.

And it's weird that I've yet to hear any neo-nazis coming out and "condemning" the violent individuals among their ranks. (Though it is funny that one has to twist Donald Trump's arm to do it too)
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Ethnic identity is certainly a problem in many Asian countries (and others) but neo Nazis have an explicit racial angle in their nationalism as well.

Even if yes, it actually doesn't make any sense if you know anything about race.

That's white supremacists for you. Facts are kind of their kryptonite. Which is why they need to keep attacking any source of them.
    Same goes for the Alt left, facts hurt them just as much just take a gander and wikileaks, somebody did journalism and showed the nasty true on hillary and everyone loses their shit like the truth is bad lol.

I don't see what's so confusing about that. You call everyone american if they have citizenship.
    Yeah as i made my point on the whole ethnic thing is just stupid if you want to be nationalist i can understand but ethnic is just a result of where your ancestors lived before you were born, its kind of like if we knew which stars shined when we pee'd and only pee'd when they came out because somebody told us too, blah blah boring shit nobody really cares everyone is just too polite in this pc culture.