Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    So burn whoever he names in the streets then? No investigation? No evidence? Just trust the bloke you threw money at?
    Reminds me of something I saw the other day.

Then he’s murdered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    I take it you have never seen An Open Secret? You might want to watch it and see just how far the rabbit hole goes. Police and Judges are part of this.

But seriously, don't take my word for it, watch the movie. Like seriously, I know you think I'm taking something out of context, or that what I'm saying is unsubstantiated conspiracy theory, so please ~ watch the movie below. Feel free to educate me on all the "lies" once you finish.

https://vimeo.com/142444429
    Careful, it sounds like you're getting into 'it's all a conspiracy and everyone else is in on it!' territory.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    It sounds like you're projecting, because I've never said anything of the sort.

I want people who damage other to be punished. I want them to repay their debts. I also don't want people who do not damage others to be punished. This is a cost you seem to be willing to accept, which is disgusting and inhuman in its own twisted way. One could use your logic to commit genocide.

I'm not defending abusers. I'm simply arguing that institutions of justice are superior to vigilantes.
    you've said enough to show it. i'm not saying that you're evil for it, but it is kinda telling you're defending abuse.

you're naive if you think this isn't the only way justice will ever come to hollywood types.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, if there is no evidence, then there should not be a conviction. An investigation - yes! Certainly. Find some evidence. But then you don't need to resort to vigilante justice.
    99.9% of the time I would agree with you.

But when it comes to literally fucking children, I don't care is you're drug out of your house and tortured in the street with a blow torch and some cat fish skinners. And that's the most honest statement I have ever typed in my life.

Slibel laws are a lot weaker in the US than in Britain. If the person is a public figure you can say almost anything about them. For them to sue you for slibel, you need to prove malice, if they made a mistake that's not good enough. Now if the person isn't a public figure, that's different, they can sue the crap out of you.

In the US the burden of proof is on the person being slibeled.

That's why Louis Theroux does his documentaries in the US, it's hard for anyone to sue him here.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8yh...ature=youtu.be

Hes looking to raise 10 million. Probably because the court costs, once he starts naming people, are going to be astronomical.

A small part of me thinks this is BS money grab on the coat tails of the Weinstien take down, but hes been saying this for many years so im leaning towards "legitimate". I'm going to donate 20 bucks. Twenty bucks to help expose people who have sex with kids? Here, take $ forty.
    people covered for weinstein for years looking the other way, you best believe theyve been covering for pedos and all other shitty people as well.

you tell people, they cover it up and make sure you never work again, unless you're lucky and enough people come forward or someone actually manages to find evidence.

there is no money to be made or career advancement in admitting you are a victim, even if you settle out of court and make some sort of payout the detriment to your career far outweighs anything you would get from it.

its shitty, but thats what people with money and power do, whatever the fuck they want.

the guy who made jeepers creepers raped a kid for like 6 years and when he got out of jail guess who made jeepers creepers 3. even after being exposed these people find work.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    you've said enough to show it. i'm not saying that you're evil for it, but it is kinda telling you're defending abuse.

you're naive if you think this isn't the only way justice will ever come to hollywood types.
    So basically you have no proof of the statement you just made about Quetzl being a "pedo"....but made it anyway because of some comments on a message board.

So basically you just proved what can happen with accusations that have no basis in proof snowballing into "fact" in your eyes.

grats on proving the point

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    the guy who made jeepers creepers raped a kid for like 6 years and when he got out of jail guess who made jeepers creepers 3. even after being exposed these people find work.
    holy christ, i didn't know that.

i was actually wanting to watch jeepers creepers 3, but fuck that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    holy christ, i didn't know that.

i was actually wanting to watch jeepers creepers 3, but fuck that.
    Yeah I found out last year

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering child actors like ELijah Wood have said this before, doesn't surprise me. Rat them out to collect evidence for prosecution.

Power does weird things to some people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Considering child actors like ELijah Wood have said this before, doesn't surprise me. Rat them out to collect evidence for prosecution.

Yeah, something is completely messed up in Hollywood. I just read that a kid from Stranger Things on Netflix, had to fire his manager because he was accused of sexual assault.

Yeah, something is completely messed up in Hollywood. I just read that a kid from Stranger Things on Netflix, had to fire his manager because he was accused of sexual assault.
    its not hollywood, so much as rich people in general. you play or you pay.

people look the other way because they dont want to lose their jobs
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

7+ Year Old Account
    "Expose pedos"? I think the first step here is to use proper terminology. If you're talking about someone who's attracted to prepubescent children, but has never acted on it (actual pedophilia), then it's a witch hunt. If you're talking about people who've diddled children, then say, "expose child molesters". Not sure what the point of this creepy bastard's campaign is, though. He barely even mentioned "pedos and perverts". Most of it was whining.

Quote Originally Posted by Dispraise View Post
    I wish more people would actively differentiate between pedophiles and child molesters/rapists. Not because boo hoo those poor pedos, but because most abusers aren't pedophiles and confusing the two is detrimental to dealing with the issue.
    Pretty much what I was going to say. Unfortunately, this labels us as "pedo sympathizers" rather than people just wanting justice for actual victims.

Deleted
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8yh...ature=youtu.be

Hes looking to raise 10 million. Probably because the court costs, once he starts naming people, are going to be astronomical.

A small part of me thinks this is BS money grab on the coat tails of the Weinstien take down, but hes been saying this for many years so im leaning towards "legitimate". I'm going to donate 20 bucks. Twenty bucks to help expose people who have sex with kids? Here, take $ forty.
    Yeah I dunno. Split on this. I know there are some pedos in Hollywood, and I can see him needing that money, but the cynic in me says it could be scam.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    He's been talking about "naming" people for years and years now. Given the recent events with Weinstein, there has been no better time to do so.
    The problem with naming people with this sort of accusation is one that he could get sued into oblivion. Why he needs money for this and why he couldn't do it before.

The timing is great because he can get backing, but 10 million isn't likely to be enough. The accusations WILL destroy someone's career, so being sued is almost 100% guaranteed.

Weinstein was different because, minus the rape allegations, it was just a creepy dude asking for creepy things from adults(many who consented). So no lawyer would ever take the case against Weinstein. Because he didn't do anything illegal(unless rape can be proven true with evidence).

All this is going to be is a witch hunt. Mob justice.

I feel for the dude. I have a strong feeling he's being truthful and deserves justice. But he's waited too long to take action.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    To all people.

99.9% of the time I would agree with you.

But when it comes to literally fucking children, I don't care is you're drug out of your house and tortured in the street with a blow torch and some cat fish skinners. And that's the most honest statement I have ever typed in my life.
    Don't start "listening and believing". Evidence is important. Mob justice is BAD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Okay if there's evidence take it through the courts. Problem solved. No evidence? Then I'm sorry, but we believe in innocence until guilt is proven. There is no place in our society for vigilante justice.
    I think that's at the crux of the issue though. If he had actual verifiable proof, then he could have named names before. Thus without that proof, naming people puts the burden of proof on him, and if there isn't, he just looks like a crazy person. Further, it puts him into a massive defamation suite that he can't win and pretty much bankrupts him and likely kills him.

With funds, he can name names and get backing to put the spotlight on people and have some protection when they come after him. Hell, there's also been speculation that Chris Connell was going to come forward about accusations, and he died of an apparent suicide... Thus, if it's true, Feldman would actually be putting his life at risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Not all pedofile's have acted upon their desires or will act.

I also think it would be better to not cause said people to go into hiding, but instead encourage them to seek psychiatric help from trained professionals....or you know just go along with wanting to stone them with a gang of skinheads so they mask their activities and cause the abuse of children.

Just remember being gay as once considered a mental health issue.
    And, I spotted a pedophile.

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-10-26 at 01:15 AM.

Pastors and Republican Congressmen won't like this at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Does he promise to not spend it on drugs?
    He did drugs for two years, and hasn't done them in a long ass time. He also did them because of the shit he went through in Hollywood. Nice to see where your head is at though. (Your ass)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Not all pedofile's have acted upon their desires or will act.

I also think it would be better to not cause said people to go into hiding, but instead encourage them to seek psychiatric help from trained professionals....or you know just go along with wanting to stone them with a gang of skinheads so they mask their activities and cause the abuse of children.

Just remember being gay as once considered a mental health issue.
    To the majority of the population it still is, but things have gone even further crazy with 60+ genders emerging over a span of 8 years, and Trans being legitimized instead of helped in a hospital. Because as proven with Jenner....even a man can be a better woman then a real woman, right?

That douche has been doing this for years.

Cory Feldman is a talentless loser who more than likely got touched a few times as a kid, but won't name anyone, because he is so desperate for a career comeback that he is more than willing to let other kids get touched by the same guys, because coming out with the truth might make it harder for him to rebound back into stardom.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."