Poll: Broom as a permanent Mount

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Who wants the broom to be a permanent mount!!

Who here loves the broom ! I wait for it every year and love it. Its the only mount in game that has insta mount. Soon as i get it i go jump off a cliff and see how close to ground i can get before i click it to fly up again. I like this more than the horsemans mount!

On a side note are there any permanent mounts that have insta mount capabilities? Other than druid flight forms.
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Yes but..... give it a cast time. Is a tiny bit broken if we had one permanent instant cast mount. Especially in PvP unless the broom is currently disabled for PvP?

But yeah I don't understand why there isn't a permanent version of the broom. I love the fact I have one in other games.

And while not a insta cast the Black Qiraji tank had a unique method. You could cast the mount while in combat and if combat finished at the end of the cast you would mount it. However that effect was removed in Wrath sadly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Konteil View Post
    Who here loves the broom ! I wait for it every year and love it. Its the only mount in game that has insta mount. Soon as i get it i go jump off a cliff and see how close to ground i can get before i click it to fly up again. I like this more than the horsemans mount!

On a side note are there any permanent mounts that have insta mount capabilities? Other than druid flight forms.
    If the broom was added into the game with a instant cast time, everyone would be using it. It would be a waterstrider 2.0. Blizzard would never do that - however I would love to see a regular mount one for all my witch RP!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Yes BUT. Give it a cast time. Is a tiny bit broken if we had one permanent instant cast mount. Especially in PvP unless the broom is currently disabled?

But yeah I don't understand why there isn't a permanent version of the broom.

And while not a insta cast the Black Qiraji tank had a unique method. You could cast the mount while in combat and if combat finished at the end of the cast you would mount it. However that effect was removed in Wrath sadly.
    the insta cast is one of the best things about it. thats what makes it fun for me. cliff diving. that and i found out when you jump and mount up for like 5 seconds its double speed makes it awesome for a lot of things.
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

the insta cast is one of the best things about it. thats what makes it fun for me. cliff diving. that and i found out when you jump and mount up for like 5 seconds its double speed makes it awesome for a lot of things.
    Problem is can you imagine it in PvP?

Not saying the insta cast isn't cool but for a full mount it would have it's small advantages.

Even if it wasn't an instant mount I wish we could just have a permanent broom to ride around on.

I don't really care much for the broom, it'd be alright if there was an actual broom or not but I'd absolutely love instant cast mounts, it's so useful and makes archaeology less painful.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do not need the broom. Druid flying form /flex

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes but updated with a better HD model. This one is outdated and ugly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

I'd actually buy their goldsink mount if it looked like a Nimbus 2001. Even for millions of gold -- that spider can burn in fire, ugliest thing I've ever seen.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah and it can save your sorry ass is someone casts the old dalaran crater portal inside the normal portal.

10+ Year Old Account

Missing a 3rd option; 'Don't care'.

Could be cool but it'll just be another number and many might not use them.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes please, add a cast-time on it and slap like 500 Tricky Treat price on it.

Deleted
    Me, since 2008. And no, it's not about instant cast.

If they take the instant cast off for sure. Its way too OP otherwise.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

If it was a permanent mount, I bet it wouldn't feel even close to how it feels when you mount it now. You would just forget about its existence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    If they take the instant cast off for sure. Its way too OP otherwise.
    Well druids can fly off too with instant cast fly form. And since Blizzard is balancing the game out more and more, this will be happening one day or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

10+ Year Old Account

If they ever made it a full mount I highly doubt it would retain its ability to instantly mount.

Deleted
    Clearly l2druid issue. Reroll. Problem solved.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Well druids can fly off too with instant cast fly form. And since Blizzard is balancing the game out more and more, this will be happening one day or another.
    Using that logic why hasn't it happened in, what? 8 years druids have had instant flight form?