Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    1)When people say, "locker room talk" it's clear where they get their talking points from. You were literally brainwashed into saying those words, and you don't realize it.

Trump said he did those things, and his comments were corroborated by others.

http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/...ss-teen-usa-c/

As for Trump sexualizing his own daughters, that's pretty fucking creepy. You supported him and deflected through it all.

Sorry, you are supporting a guy just like those other pigs.

Own it.
    1) kind of dumb, No, we just live in reality, where men talk about such things, I personally did numerous times and most of ppl did too, Trump is no difference, thats why majority of middle class women voted for him, they differentiate talks and actions, you apparently cant if you still believe Trump is on the same board with hollywood rapists and bill clinton. Sad

Quote Originally Posted by Dmitro View Post
    1) kind of dumb, No, we just live in reality, where men talk about such things, I personally did numerous times and most of ppl did too, Trump is no difference, thats why majority of middle class women voted for him, they differentiate talks and actions, you apparently cant if you still believe Trump is on the same board with hollywood rapists and bill clinton. Sad
    He talked about them, and that talk was corroborated by others. So, Is Trump telling the truth, or is he lying?

How are they any different?

Trump sexualized his fucking daughters. Do normal people do that?

Now, that is sad.

He talked about them, and that talk was corroborated by others. So, Is Trump telling the truth, or is he lying?

How are they any different?

Trump sexualized his fucking daughters. Do normal people do that?

Now, that is sad.
    Again, please grow up and realize that men are sexualizing women all the time, whether its a good thing of a bad thing, YET it doesnt make them rapists like Bill CLinton and hollywood stars. I personally think trump lied during this tape cause like most of us do ( " I had sex with 200 girls")

Trump : bad words
    Clinton : bad words and PROVED actions

if for you its absolutely the same, then you should seek help

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    I think we should all be very careful and not try and crucify this man who is an extremely apologetic and redeemable figure who has done more good than bad. I've been on twitter this morning and many people are bashing him for trying to deflect with him coming out as gay.
    I even feel bad for him because it was such a long time ago and he cannot remember. There's no right or wrong way to apologise for doing something like this. I think all the holier-than-thou crowd should have several seats and shut up.
    Yup, I agree. This happened a long time ago, around 30+ years apparently and people can change over that amount of time. Also who even knows if this is true or not? The accusation is so vague. There's no detail on it other than he made "sexual advances". Maybe all Kevin did was wrap his arm around him or jokingly slapped him in the ass like football players do. Maybe he was a little drunk. We all did stupid things when we were drunk. Who knows? It's like as soon as someone comes out with a sexual harassment/abuse/assault claim or whatever other term you want to use we're supposed to believe them right away without question and turn 180 on a guy that has been one of the most respectful guys in Hollywood. Especially something that happened years and years ago.

I'm not accusing the victim of false accusations or anything, I'm not accusing anyone of anything right now but I mean people do exaggerate sometimes. More like a lot of times just to ruin the image of the person. Kevin Spacey for the longest time has been such a kind and respectable guy so are we just going to let something that may or may not have happened 30+ years ago define who he is? People are so forgiving of drug addicts always saying they just need help and are willing to forgive what they've done to get it. Hell people are forgiving these neo-nazis these days who glorify Hitler's beliefs and giving them hugs and shit but a "sexual advancement" that happened 30+ years ago is unforgivable?

People make mistakes when they're young get over it. Not everyone is a perfect little angel.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    okay well clearly u r in support of kiddy fiddlers, so u r not worth my time any more.

if i may, please never have children and please see a psychiatrist (although i think it's complete nonsense) to get help.
    Haha you're ridiculous. You're unhinged.

if i may, please remember to take your lithium pills before you log onto the forum.

Again, please grow up and realize that men are sexualizing women all the time, whether its a good thing of a bad thing, YET it doesnt make them rapists like Bill CLinton and hollywood stars. I personally think trump lied during this tape cause like most of us do ( " I had sex with 200 girls")

The guy sexualized his own daughters. You supported him.

Sorry, you are no different than the people who ignored Bill Clinton, sad! You proudly support a guy who sexualized his daughters. That's pretty fucking disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Medium9 View Post
    I'm in support of a level-headed approach to applying dehumanizing terms to anyone, especially if we have nothing but an allegation to go on. That applies to everyone, not just people that tried to get it on with minors. But that's complicated and doesn't yield the kind of instant gratification cretins desire, so it's unpopular. Anyone disagreeing is instantly "one of them", which at least is a little bit gratifying I guess. And boy I have to say: You're REALLY quick to throw big words at people. So curageous. Wow.

i don't, since I actually can't stand kids. But please, tell me what psychiatrists you already burned through, so I can avoid those quacks.
    Floopa is being irrational. Anyone who disagrees with her is a kiddy fiddler.

No one was raped sweety. WTH are you even on about. And I find it ironic that you're assuming the moral high ground in this situation when you've just wished for me to experience my kids get raped. Haha
    Didnt wish for that.. I said that rape-asshole Spacey doesnt deserve shit anymore and IF that happened to any of our kids, there would be no remorse for the ahole that did it!

Glorify the bastard if you want, I'm not and you deserved the ignore now as I dont even wanna be involved with people like you, not even on a forum-thread!

I think we should all be very careful and not try and crucify this man who is an extremely apologetic and redeemable figure who has done more good than bad. I've been on twitter this morning and many people are bashing him for trying to deflect with him coming out as gay.
    I even feel bad for him because it was such a long time ago and he cannot remember. There's no right or wrong way to apologise for doing something like this. I think all the holier-than-thou crowd should have several seats and shut up.
    A more accurate representation would be he did it so much and was likely a bit drunk that he doesn't remember doing it, specifically, to A.Rapp. There are laundry lists of complaints like this against Spacey over the years, all filed in the same bin as the Harvey Douchebag complaints, "open secret".

"I dont remember" will never get you out of any real trouble. It certainly should not be a shield against sexual misconduct, assault or harassment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    Allegations of an attempted crime, very solid. Weird apology though.
    Its the apology of a person who KNOWS they did stuff like this in the past.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

I love Kevin Spacey's work, but this behavior is disgusting and inexcusable. Coming out in the same sentence that you apologize for sexual misconduct is makes your apology seem disingenuous at best.

Very disappointed in Spacey. Was catching up on House of Cards last night when I saw the news, had to turn it off.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's in the box Kevin? Is it my heart? Because you broke it.

Tsk, tsk, Mr. Spacey, tsk, tsk.

Once again, that is more speculation. This happened in the United states, a society that stopped believing in relationships with adolescent boys some time ago.
    What am I speculating about?

Quote Originally Posted by dr2022 View Post
    What am I speculating about?
    "If I was raised in a society that treats a relationship between a 14 year old and an adult as normal, then the only thing that would be inappropriate about is that he is a teacher and she is his/her student. Kinda like workplace romance.

Plus, you are assuming that Kevin Spacey knew he was 14 at the time, and we have no proof that he knew that at the time."

There's no way to know that he didn't know. We don't know exactly what happened. I'll back off my "speculation" claim, and point more towards an attempt to misdirect by bringing up his possible ignorance of the alleged victim's age.

If that's not the case, then I withdraw it entirely.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2017-10-30 at 05:20 PM.

Do you have any evidence to back up that claim?

That's weird, I know of another poster who doesn't use capital letters or punctuation. Interesting, is this Daish?
    You have the evidence. every now and then, you see people comeout as gays. just check the media.
    I dont think there is a Yemeni Daish, but still there is some people in the 3 Ibrahimic relegion dont accept or like gays, we see it as a mental illness not something you cant change. like if you didn't have yet done anal Sex I pray you have a chance to be in the right path and forgiveness.
    For my grammer in Yemen its hard to learn writting and English, becuase you will learn it by yourself alone, and I wasnt that bookworm back in school days.
    we mostly learn relegion,and other subjects that will help you survive. thats why Yemen is one of the very few Countries, that dont have that big liberal influence.

Quote Originally Posted by Farrarie View Post
    You have the evidence. every now and then, you see people comeout as gays. just check the media.
    I dont think there is a Yemeni Daish, but still there is some people in the 3 Ibrahimic relegion dont accept or like gays, we see it as a mental illness not something you cant change. like if you didn't have yet done anal Sex I pray you have a chance to be in the right path and forgiveness.
    For my grammer in Yemen its hard to learn writting and English, becuase you will learn it by yourself alone, and I wasnt that bookworm back in school days.
    we mostly learn relegion,and other subjects that will help you survive. thats why Yemen is one of the very few Countries, that dont have that big liberal influence.
    No, I don't have the evidence, that's why I wanted you to provide it. You made the claim. Your claims are absurd, and you have yet to back them up.

Doesn't make me think any less of Spacey. So in his 20s when drunk at a party he tried to bang a teen who said no, and Spacey respected that. I don't have a problem with any part of that.

Really?
    He said it. His words mean that's he what he does. If I hear a dude on tape say "I just go for the throat and start slitting it" You and I will think that he did actually silt throats and that he is dangerous.

an example of bad words would be "I like beautiful so much that I might fingerbang them" See, that's bad wording

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Why are older people drawn to the young, like below legal age? Aside from it being immoral, it be like going after unripened fruit in a supermarket, and saying you prefer it before it ripens.
    I don't get it either. Lots of people in these forums say things like "it's in our nature to prefer younger partners" but I don't think that's the norm for most people, and relationship statistics back up my statement. Most people date/marry people who are close to their own age.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    Doesn't make me think any less of Spacey. So in his 20s when drunk at a party he tried to bang a teen who said no, and Spacey respected that. I don't have a problem with any part of that.
    If he didn't know how old the teen was then maybe I'd agree, but most 13 year olds look their age and Spacey probably knew he was underage if they worked together.

"If I was raised in a society that treats a relationship between a 14 year old and an adult as normal, then the only thing that would be inappropriate about is that he is a teacher and she is his/her student. Kinda like workplace romance.

Plus, you are assuming that Kevin Spacey knew he was 14 at the time, and we have no proof that he knew that at the time."

There's no way to know that he didn't know. We don't know exactly what happened. I'll back off my "speculation" claim, and point more towards an attempt to misdirect by bringing up his possible ignorance of the alleged victim's age.
    There are countries where the age of consent is not 18, but lower. So this scenario you created that certainly doesn't equate to the one at hand is essentially faulty because it relies on the expected outrage of someone who is American where the age of consent is 18. So yes, me speculating that, in a place where 14 year olds can have a sexual relation with an adult, won't evoke the response you'd imagine from someone in the U.S

As for the the second part. That is what I was trying to point out to you. That the other assumption could be as valid. Because We don't know all the facts...yet.

Quote Originally Posted by dr2022 View Post
    There are countries where the age of consent is not 18, but lower. So this scenario you created that certainly doesn't equate to the one at hand is essentially faulty because it relies on the expected outrage of someone who is American where the age of consent is 18. So yes, me speculating that, in a place where 14 year olds can have a sexual relation with an adult, won't evoke the response you'd imagine from someone in the U.S

As for the the second part. That is what I was trying to point out to you. That the other assumption could be as valid. Because We don't know all the facts...yet.
    Well, this did happen in America, so the societal thing is not an issue. It's clearly a bad thing here.

One assumption is no better than the other.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Barrages View Post
    It's almost like when you live an immoral lifestyle you're prone to immoral acts. Go figure.
    What would that immoral lifestyle be, exactly?

is this your edgy way of bashing gay people?