Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Roma and Chelsea are pretty much qualified. For Atletico, the question is can they get even a Europa league spot
    They'll sneak a Europa spot just in time to destroy Arsenal.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    says utd cant score when 2-0 in the champions league /clap

#conteout
    So you are saying United are playing well and scoring enough in the last month or so? Why is it so hard for you to take any sort of criticism at all towards United?

With the way Atletico are playing, 1 win in the last 8 games, I'd say Arsenal have a fair shot at beating them. Simeone's style just isn't working with them anymore. Certainly can't complain about the player quality, they are just playing so poor.

- - - Updated - - -

says utd cant score when 2-0 in the champions league /clap

#conteout
    an own goal and a pk? Not sure you can rely on that every week

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    So you are saying United are playing well and scoring enough in the last month or so? Why is it so hard for you to take any sort of criticism at all towards United?
    losing to huddersfield wasnt good enough but 4 points from liverpool/tottenham isnt a bad result despite what you read in the papers. And its not hard to take criticism just try be reasonable instead of moaning when topping the champions league group with 10-1 goal tally

United are playing fine to qualify to the second round.

We'll see what Man City do tomorrow but so far PSG has to easily be the most impressive team in the champions league

an own goal and a pk? Not sure you can rely on that every week
    Could have been a 3rd too. If its them shoving down martial/rashford because they gave them the slip then yeah you can expect a few more goals like that

- - - Updated - - -

We'll see what Man City do tomorrow but so far PSG has to easily be the most impressive team in the champions league
    PSG is a team of individuals they wont get past semis

10+ Year Old Account
    losing to huddersfield wasnt good enough but 4 points from liverpool/tottenham isnt a bad result despite what you read in the papers. And its not hard to take criticism just try be reasonable instead of moaning when topping the champions league group with 10-1 goal tally
    Jesus why do you always have to "overreact".... I didn't say anything about United not getting wins or decent draws. Im saying they are not really impressive offensively for the last month or so. Or do you think United have been playing well offensively lately? Think you are one of the few people in the world who follow football who thinks that then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Imagine supporting a manager & not an actual football team.

OT: Hopefully a Celtic pumping from Bayern.

Infracted
    sincerely hope the red card at the bottom of this post is a joke and not real
    Anyway Sunderland drew against Bolton today, which means they've equaled the English League record for matches without a win at home. 19 of them. Two Geordies scored for Bolton as well, just to make it worse.
    Last edited by Zelk; 2017-10-31 at 09:51 PM.

PSG is a team of individuals they wont get past semis
    Emery is a knockout tournament coach. I could see them winning the whole thing. Only misstep I saw them do was against Marseille. Otherwise, they look very much like a team to me.

Jesus why do you always have to "overreact".... I didn't say anything about United not getting wins or decent draws. Im saying they are not really impressive offensively for the last month or so. Or do you think United have been playing well offensively lately? Think you are one of the few people in the world who follow football who thinks that then.
    They are not winning 4-0 anymore no. Possibly pogba injury related? Its a busy month, im realistic.

Deleted
    because all united fans are cunts.

Emery is a knockout tournament coach. I could see them winning the whole thing. Only misstep I saw them do was against Marseille. Otherwise, they look very much like a team to me.
    Well you never know with real madrid not turning up yet a few teams have a shot

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    At this rate they won't be turning up for a while. People have been saying for over a month that Real will definitely turn up. But so far, not much came out of it.

Deleted
    I'll be happy with a draw the way things are going... not gonna lie.

what a clusterfuck right now.

Edit: Oh you meant the qualies? I'm hoping for ManU. So, yah, please, Spurs beat our ass so we get 2nd place and get a match going.

Madrid need more than just Isco to start turning up in games. Will be interesting to see how they react tomorrow

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    It's actually weird to see that all Spanish sides in CL are bang average at the moment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    sincerely hope the red card at the bottom of this post is a joke and not real
    No this is how freedom dies.
    To thunderous infractions.

I could see no Spanish teams in the semifinals this year. Atletico and Sevilla are terrible, Madrid is really struggling, and Barca is so Messi dependent that I'm surprised his back isn't broke yet.

Deleted
    Madrid need more than just Isco to start turning up in games. Will be interesting to see how they react tomorrow
    Reaction is not a thing atm. It's more of actually showing up. Girona was a misstep (huge one) where the entire core played shit but Isco.

Right now we are a bit lost tbh. Lack of motivation? Maybe... still Real Madrid though.