Poll: How late is too late to call you during the week or weekend?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I voted other, parents or brother can call me anytime day or night but I know they would only call late if something was wrong or they had something to tell me that was too much for a text. Most of the time we text because it is easier and faster. I always have my cell phone on me so if it is a number I know I will answer.

I also find the number of people who put their phone on silent and never answer it shocking. There is a bunch of anti social, anti family people here.
    Last edited by Seirith; 2017-11-02 at 11:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't be too late. I fall asleep kinda early and I wont wake up from my phone ringing.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    You’re a romantic. Lots of laughs love in your heart.
    nothing says love like 400 missed calls at 4am.

10+ Year Old Account
    As my phone is always in silent in the evenings if someone wants me they had best poke me on skype or Discord because I won't notice otherwise
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Depends on who's calling. People I know can call at any time. Others between 8-6 if it's important. Phone sellers, people I don't know who have nothing of interest to say etc, I don't welcome calling me at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Anytime.

Text first. Phone calls are for emergencies.

Whenever, I don't really mind. Telemarketers annoy me though.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

My phone is on silent except for a few select phone numbers from 8 pm onwards.

15+ Year Old Account
    If its just for a quick info exchange, most people text me now. Just a "hey when do you want to plan for X?" thing, text message is usually good enough. If its important though, I'll understand if they call. On the other side, we're making fun of a lot of people for making calls to talk to others now, but how many of us log into Discord to just talk to our friends about random stuff? Yeah, its not a phone, but you're getting the same kind of exchange without calling it a phone call. I'm on Discord pretty much every day talking to someone.

Once upon a time I hated kids glued to their phones 24/7 but nowadays I prefer that I get texted. I've started to dislike phone calls.

No one should call me after... let's say 11 PM unless we're going out or we are already out. And I will do the same thing for them.

I don't mind texts at any hour, my phone's on silent when I sleep so it's not like it'll wake me up.

15+ Year Old Account
    I sometimes work weekends, so I'd say past 23:00 is too late unless they know I'm up/out.

Drunk calls at 3:30 are always acceptable though.

Are you a hot chick that wants to fuck, a family member or friends that needs help? Because other than that everything is usually some sales call or IRs scam by people in india

Emergency whenever. Other wise 11pmish till about 6am no calls plaease.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't call between the hours of 7am-3pm or after 9:30p unless it's an emergency.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Why would anyone call anyone unless that call is agreed upon first in a chat. Makes no sense to me. Don't call people unannounced. What is this, the 90s?

Also, my phone is silent 99% of the time, so I don't really care whether someone calls me or not. I never pick up anyway.
    Why bother calling then. Just tell you via chat.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Whenever, I don't really mind. Telemarketers annoy me though.
    So much fun to mess with. Seriously you should try it. Asking if they will help you catch your refrigerator as it's running is fun.

Lots of inefficient people in this thread. Weird.

Deleted
    People don't even use phones anymore for their purpose. So many other stuff shoved into them. Yeah, if you wanna chat with me, call me, I won't answer to your long textmessages.

Don't call me before 9am I will kill you. Don't call me during normal eating hours (12-1 pm, 6-8 pm) and not after midnight.

10:00 or so.
    I rarely call my 80 year old parents after 9:00 even though my mother stays up until 11:00.
    Calling late/early really is kind of inconsiderate.

Do I actually want to talk to you? 8pm. I have two kids under two years old.

If you call me at my kids' bedtime, I will find you, and I will make sure you never sleep again.

Are you a telemarketer or a person calling about anything work related?

5pm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.