Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Banning killing babies.. I'm cool with that. They should just ban abortion for any reason except if the woman's life is in danger.

Deleted
    People don't abort babies. What gets aborted is not a baby. What gets aborted is not a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    So i found this interesting http://www.wcpo.com/news/state/state...-abortion-bill
    what i found was most interesting was not how many liberals were opposed to it, but how many were not, and how many far right wingers were actually opposed to it, because its clearly a statement about eugenics...

I use to be in favor of abortion but with so many eugenicist like richard spencer gaining political prominence, i actually think it would be in liberals best interest to at least make it so abortion cant be based off someones genetics,So i think you're anti eugenics and anti alt right i actually believe u have to be anti abortion because it has been used as a tool by eugenicist in the past (mainly germany) what are your thoughts on this
    Interesting how quickly you give up the pro choice "her choice" argument when people you don't like support it...
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Seems like if ever there is a good reason for abortion its getting rid of these problems unless someone wants to have that burden.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I hope people fight this. The decision to abort should never be based on other people’s opinions on what is “evil”.
    "Wait. I just found out the father is a Conservative. I cannot allow this baby to be born!"

Expect it in 50+ years. Nothing in this world surprises me any more.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Or if raped?
    No.. give it up for adoption if you don't want it.

Quote Originally Posted by Twix View Post
    Or, just get an abortion, because luckily people like you have no power.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Quote Originally Posted by S7orm View Post
    Yep, when religious morality was at it's apex people didn't rape, steal, kill or lie. Nor the morality itself was spread by the sword. In fact, lack of religious morality is what drove crime up in secular European countries in the last decade
    That has to do more with technology than religion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    A fetus isn’t a baby till it’s delivered.
    Riiiight so a 8 month baby is just a bundle of cells with no rights, am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    I guess the state of Ohio really wants the financial burden of helping families assist with children who have such developmental disorders.
    Ha! As if the Republicans would want to help support someone with downs or any medical issue. No they're going to force women to give birth to kids with downs syndrome and then go on about personal responsibility and boot straps when those kids and families need financial help.

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Or, just get an abortion, because luckily people like you have no power.
    Killing babies is morally wrong. Would you kill your child if you no longer wanted it? No because that's murder. Abortion is murder, simple as that.

Killing babies is morally wrong. Would you kill your child if you no longer wanted it? No because that's murder. Abortion is murder, simple as that.
    A fetus isn't a baby, nor should a woman concieve a child out of rape, or incest. Nah, abortion isn't murder, and the Supreme Court agrees.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Killing a child and killing an unborn fetus is vastly different morally and practically. If it were as "simple as that" it wouldn't be one of the most controversial topics there is.
    Even if the fetus is unborn, it still has potential of life. Ending that potential for life is murder in my books.

Without delving into any of the specifics on the abortion or morality side, don't we have more than enough statistics to show unwanted children thrown into underfunded and generally horrible places like orphanages is just as bad as just mercy killing them?
    Like don't a vast amount of them become drains on society and/or criminals that cause way more damage, and instead of morals shouldn't we just be considering the practicality of it to our society as a whole?

What a shortsighted statement. Know what's cheaper than a penny/hour? zero pennies/hour. Obviously there's a breaking point but eventually automation will always be cheaper than human labor.

- - - Updated - - -

Always making decisions based on morality ends up being illogical as fuck. Practicality>Morality in most circumstances.
    There's no machine that costs zero pennies to use.

Always making decisions based on morality ends up being illogical as fuck. Practicality>Morality in most circumstances.
    Your practicality leaves you underpopulated and with millions of dead, chopped up humans thrown in garbage bins.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Keltas View Post
    Without delving into any of the specifics on the abortion or morality side, don't we have more than enough statistics to show unwanted children thrown into underfunded and generally horrible places like orphanages is just as bad as just mercy killing them?
    Like don't a vast amount of them become drains on society and/or criminals that cause way more damage, and instead of morals shouldn't we just be considering the practicality of it to our society as a whole?
    But that would be their CHOICE.

If they end up shooting people ( just like you or I could, really ) it's still their choice, their path in life. If you take life away from them that's like going back in time and killing baby Hitler. You're still killing someone innocence on the off chance they could do wrong.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's funny how rabid people seem to defend the rights of a fetus, (lethal) flaws be damned, but as soon as it's born it's the burden of the parents and nobody but the parents should pay/suffer for it, because they chose to have a child.

Funny how most conservatives want to keep the government out of their lives EXCEPT when it comes to the life of an unborn fetus of someone else.
    'Something's awry.' -Duhgan 'Bel' beltayn

'A Man choses, a Slave obeys.' -Andrew Rayn

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is depressing...

It's quite simple:

Either your country/state allows for abortion or it doesn't. If it does, that means that the general consensus approves of abortion, and defined the term for when the fetus is considered a person. If that age hasn't been met yet the question of if an abortion is just, simply isn't a valid one. It's a right to have one. It's a right to choose not to have one. That's it.

Whatever reasoning is behind it doesn't matter for the people who aren't involved. In this case, where downs syndrome has been diagnosed, I can certainly understand why the parents are choosing for an abortion. They might think themselves unable to care for a child this severely handicapped (emotionally, financially or both).

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Your argument is double-edge sword. Because a woman shouldn't kill a developing human being. How can she has right to kill it off if it's a totally different human?
    The woman should have a right to do whatever she so pleases with her body.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post

But that would be their CHOICE.

If they end up shooting people ( just like you or I could, really ) it's still their choice, their path in life. If you take life away from them that's like going back in time and killing baby Hitler. You're still killing someone innocence on the off chance they could do wrong.
    Ok, but why do we let feelings in a single instant for a single life get in the way of society and progress as a whole so much then? Baby hitler is a horrible example because it's not an off-chance, it's straight up he WILL do wrong, and you being able to stop that shouldn't be stopped because you feel bad. Sometimes your personal feelings should be taken out of the equation so everyone can benefit.

Also, a lot of them don't really outright choose "yeah I'm gonna go be a criminal or drain society of resources by living off social systems" and more fall into that because they grew up unloved in an orphanage, get thrown into the world bitter, resentful, poor, and lost, and have nowhere else to turn.

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't use logic, reason or facts. people that are 'pro-life' don't care about that. The only reason is to spite others and to feel that they have power over other people in some way or form, there is only malicious intent in these people. Whatever reason they use is nothing but a poor excuse.
    'Something's awry.' -Duhgan 'Bel' beltayn

'A Man choses, a Slave obeys.' -Andrew Rayn

So you are saying it is okay to kill people that could potentially become drains on society and/or criminals? Why not just kill all the current people who are drains on society or kill all criminals? I still prefer to let them live and choose what they want to do with their lives. A lot of successful people were adopted too so I think it's unfair to paint adopted kids as drains on society or criminals.

- - - Updated - - -

What about when a guy jerks off into a sock? Did he just end millions of potential lives?
    Go educate yourself on how reproduction works.