Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Will be fun to sit in IF waiting hours for BG queues. Oh wait you dont remember that? Oh look i want to run a quick Stratholme, better spend 3 hours getting a group just to travel for 30 min before your tank leaves

10+ Year Old Account
    Its probably gonna be terrible. Tarren mill vs south shore wasnt very good and the lvl 100 molten core wasnt very good.
    Today is Beautiful and so are you, here's to having a wonderful day.

Hopefully it's released next year, PLEASE BLIZZARD

Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    They wouldn't do it if it wasn't worth the money, so obviously it's worth doing.
    Slight correction: they decided it was worth the risk. They’re not prescient. Whether it’s actually a good idea will have to wait for launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Durte View Post
    its step backwards...

what they should have done is put all energy and effort into creating wow 2 (based on vanilla) but in inreal engine with improved graphics.... not another filler expansion and vanilla server with bad graphics and gameplay
    Yeah.. No. UE4 could never handle a game on WoW scale.

Quote Originally Posted by idototems View Post
    Will be fun to sit in IF waiting hours for BG queues. Oh wait you dont remember that? Oh look i want to run a quick Stratholme, better spend 3 hours getting a group just to travel for 30 min before your tank leaves
    then don't play. it's a very simple solution to your issue.

Is it true that Classic won't be released until 2020?

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like I might have to active my WoW account again.

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    Asocial noobs be pugging.

- - - Updated - - -

For me it's a deal breaker. There's no point for me to play vanilla if there's CRZ.
    For pvp rivalries or? I mean i get the sentiment, but id be ok with cross realm.

To all the haters:

Bwahahahahahaha!

Best shit ever.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by idototems View Post
    It didn't take that long, and if you actually played, you'd know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Dev time being spent on worthless nostalgia grabs affects everyone who plays the actual game and not a nice decade old memory they have in their head.
    Yeah the loss of Dev time really shows.

I mean they only have 6 new races in the expansion
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean this shit game might actually be fun again? Sign me up.

Quote Originally Posted by Chloral View Post
    I can't wait to see these servers shut down due to lack of players a year after release.
    You think you do, But you don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhokzor View Post
    It didn't take that long, and if you actually played, you'd know it.
    I had a guild that was extremely active back then so I actually had more offers to run things than I did wait times. But if you didn't have a guild, I can see this, depending on what class you were. Or if you just had a bad reputation, since reputation back then was everything.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    And two months after the Vanilla servers open, people will stop playing them again, because they realize that the game was not that good back then, as they wanted it to be and they forgot all about the massive grinds back then and how long time it took to gear up a raid group.

The rose glasses will come off really fast again
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

Ho-ly buckets. After all the talking down of Classic servers they had done. The stars apparently aligned.

IMO Classic was not WoW's best, but still far better than what it is now.

Hyped.
    F2P: If you don't think it's worth my money, I don't think it's worth my time.

Im completely down and will definitely play it, but you have to remember alot of us in vanilla were younger and were brand new to online gaming period. The vast majority of the playerbase completely sucked at any form of mechanics and very little resources existed to help you learn your class or encounters. By and large even though i havent seriously raided in a VERY long time i feel my understanding of the classes and just how to play the game are at such an exponentially higher level and most peoples skill levels are just plain higher at this point that alot of the "hard" and "fuckery" from vanilla wont happen.

Deleted
    I still can not belive they are gonna do it...

now if only i was a teenager with no responsabilites