• Neutral

49 14.50%
  • Not Excited

84 24.85%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Its nothing like either ofthose, if anything it is a mix of legion and mop

Quote Originally Posted by Zenfoldor View Post
    I would actually like to keep a downtime character on a vanilla server and a content/raid character on live.
    Yeah. I really hope they make leveling as slow as Vanilla.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't even express how excited I am! This is like the fanfic expansion of my dreams.

I thought this was going to be a filler expansion, but if all of this is really going into the game then I hate to say it but Legion was the filler expansion. I can't believe half of this stuff is actually happening. I mean, HOLY SHIT.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm mildly exited. Some of the features sounded all right or not to bad. I think, I have to see it ingame to judge. Very interessted in questing and story.

Since I'm no big fan of PvP, I hope they don't make to much content with 'turn pvp on or you'll miss....'

Not sure what to make of the new races. I can unlock them with playing. If I'm not interessted, I just skip that part of the game?

Let's see how it works out.

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Azerite kills it for me.
    Not so fond of that either.

I always thought the faction war thing was stupid, and now it seems that the minute there's no external threat, the sides are going back to beating on each other and doing irreparable damage to Azeroth. I'm not even interested in this xpac.

Kind of excited. Nice to some new zones and the usual that comes with a New Expac, but beyond that, nothing really stood out there.
    I guess the Subraces will be interesting for maybe a couple of hours of gameplay...but they just didnt have really anything "new" to give to the playerbase.

Deleted
    yawn.

Oh look, horde and alliance conflict mentioned at Blizcon <drink>...

I literally got a boner

Azerite = AP from the sounds of it. So yea not sure how i feel about it until i see how it actually plays out. If it's going to be another retarded resource sync that involves running Maw of Souls 500 times then not really very excited. Outside of that stuff looks good.

Horde burns down Teldrassil
    This made me lol. Burn that tree to the ground babeh!

Pretty excited to be honest.

i not really exited, faction wars are kinda dumb its gonna be a wash at the end anyway

and classic server are waste of time and money imo im not gonna play it

Least amount of info for an expansion since BC so no, not really excited. Getting to play "races" (I hardly consider lightforged Draenei to be a distinct race) already in game is pretty meh. Alliance vs Horde theme is also pretty meh. Should have gone in the opposite direction of that in my opinion, either eliminating factions or adding new ones.

Still burnt out of trolls so if I purchase the expansion, I'll be playing Alliance.

15+ Year Old Account
    3/4

from what I remember my excitement levels
    WotLK 4/4
    Cata 4/4
    MoP 1/4
    WoD 1/4
    Legion 4/4

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I can't even express how excited I am! This is like the fanfic expansion of my dreams.

I thought this was going to be a filler expansion, but if all of this is really going into the game then I hate to say it but Legion was the filler expansion. I can't believe half of this stuff is actually happening. I mean, HOLY SHIT.
    Did you forget to /sarcasm at the end of your post? If not, what is "this stuff" you're referring to? Most of the content they mentioned seems like it's just patch content, not really expansion content.

6 new zones, but level to 120 in only 3 of them?
    New racial reskins, not even brand new race, just reskins of existing races.
    Applying existing tech to old world content.
    Randomized scenarios on islands.
    The 20 man warfronts sounds like a glorified LFR raid.

The azerite thing might be neat, but the way it was described every helm would have the same options to choose from but you had to get more azerite to unlock the 4th ability for example on the higher level helm than the amount required on the lower level helm. Makes upgrading gear a chore it seems if that's how it works. Overall, I'm waiting for another shoe to drop or missing details to suddenly blow the lid of the expansion, otherwise it is very much a filler expac.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am more hyped than any other expansion announcement for any game ever. Alliance vs Horde is the soul of the game, and I am so excited to see the alliance (master faction) take back our beloved Lordaeron. Also subraces are going to be amazing, you cannot go wrong with more playable races to diversify the community more, esp good for rp servers.

I am not excited, I kind of hoped that this silly conflict is done with for good after all these years of having Alliance and Horde more or less working side by side to overcome comon enemies.
    Also I am afraid that they will keep the silly char per server limit.

To me, it feels like they are trying to bring the game back to what it once was in terms of dynamics between players and factions. A real nostalgic feel to the whole exercise.

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Azerite kills it for me.
    This right here. AP was garbage. Azerite is the same thing again. I am gone. I will immediately roll on a classic server the moment it opens. No garbage community destroying features like LFG/Xrealm/LFR and things like this.

Now that we have a trailer confirming it, I've finally realized how sick I am of the faction war. I'm not excited for this but I'm going to give it a chance anyway. Worse case scenario, I'll ride it out on the Vanilla server.

I'm not excited at all... And the reason is an easy one... its soooo much troll themed forced down our throats on the Horde side. I always hated trolls in WOW... whether raid, dungeon, mob or npc... but now the hub, the zones, the raid is soooo packed with trolls that its sickening sadly. I was so happy when voljin got killed off! I really thought that would be end of trolls for a while.. but boy did they return with a vengeance.

Im envying alliance... the main hub, the leveling zones looks so gorgeous and awesome.

who am i kidding... i still gonna play wow... i still gonna buy the expac... i still gonna be horde... fuck is wrong with me.