Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Anduin looks like a young Brad Pitt

Like, on the cinematic, pause at 3:16. http://iris.theaureview.com/wp-conte...gends-pitt.jpg compare to that. Anyone else see the resemblance?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

Our new king is hot.

Now that its been said, I can't unsee it.

But whoever did the cinematic did a great job. And that Mass Rezz at the end? Gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Yeah. I didn't find similarities but some other people I know did. Most importantly, he doesn't look gay but rather like true young king.
    Kind of interesting how human facial recognition works. To me he looks almost identical, except with Brad looking older even in that older picture.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

They did a great job on everyone's face this cinematic, I was blown away.

Anduin looks like Justin Bieber.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    I can see it a bit, but Anduin has a much wider head.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    The only thing i see is the hair color. Face shape is not similar.

I think he looks like Heath Ledger.

they probed every female between the ages of 16 and 35 and made a model based off their descriptions of hottest man

Looks like Justin Bieber to me. Brad Pitt looks a lot manlier.

Man Anduin looks amazing, awsome to have a paladin king. FOR THE ALLIANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he looks like heath ledger

edit: in the Patriot
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

10+ Year Old Account
    just for pedo check, how old is anduin now? :S

Brad Pitt? wtf? more like Heath Ledger

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Looks like Justin Bieber to me. Brad Pitt looks a lot manlier.
    Like I said, Bieber has a much slimmer head than Anduin. But he does look less "manly" than Brad Pitt, which is why I said a young Brad Pitt (google young brad pitt. Looks a bit like the Biebs, but with a wider head)

Anduin is bae.

And, for Elune, stop comparing him with that dead weight called Justing Bieber. That's just offensive!

maybe this can show us what Arthas would have become if he wouldnt have lost its soul to frostmourne and shit. really reminds me of young arthas from war 3 pre DK period
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    just for pedo check, how old is anduin now? :S
    16-17, so you're safe

Quote Originally Posted by Melius View Post
    maybe this can show us what Arthas would have become if he wouldnt have lost its soul to frostmourne and shit. really reminds me of young arthas from war 3 pre DK period
    Arthas was always a dickhead. The characters are not relatable at all.