Poll: Should Classic server xmog, transfer over to live?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

Should Vanilla server mog, carry over to live servers???

I can see two arguments to this. Keep it classic and separate, but at the same time, you have earned these pieces and live server toons should have them as well. Thoughts?

EDIT: I am referring to gear that you obtain on Classic servers, allowed to mog on Live servers, not sending anything to Classic servers. It would just add gear from Classic to be added to your appearance tab on LIVE servers.

EDIT 2: I AM NOT SAYING CLASSIC SHOULD HAVE TRANSMOG OPTIONS.
    Last edited by WoWDontu; 2017-11-04 at 12:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, should be fully cut off except for Battle.net. People wished for the classic experience, after all.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

nope, it should not. totally separate games.

No way. They wanted vanilla, that's what they should get. I look forward to the rose tinted glasses shattering.
    'Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.'

I want Vanilla to be Vanilla. The only new things that I’d be okay with them putting in are the updated character models. Even if they don’t do that I’ll still be happy.

I can see both sides to this. I get the "keep vanilla, vanilla" but at the same time, you are technically earning these rewards on a Blizzard official server. Currently Xmog is BNET-wide. I would definitely see them not allowing BoA mail able to the classic servers. That's the Whole point. I didn't start playing until TBC, therefore missing out on some amazing armor (Priest tier 3 kreygasm)

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like everyone is misreading the OP.

I'm all for items earned in Vanilla mode being added to your real-WoW collection. It lets us obtain those items which are no longer available and saves Blizzard the trouble of adding them to live. It's a nice way to keep people playing for more than a week before realising Vanilla was shit.

I don't care about the prestige of your precious tier 3, if you're so special, go do mythic.
    Last edited by Frumpy Frumpy Frak; 2017-11-03 at 10:30 PM.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

No transmog at all plz.

No, no transmog on the Classic servers. Just have it added to your BNET collection is what I'm referring to.

Deleted
    Thanks for the last option.

Just an outsider opinion: most people who asked for Vanilla servers here on MMOC were negative towards xmogs. It would be pointless to fulfil their wish in a poisoned manner... oh wait.

Was just trying to include everyone

Deleted
    I don't want non-classic mogs to transfer across to Classic accounts, but I would like to see them go the other way (Classic - to - Legion/BfA). There's a fair amount of transmogs that i'd like to get (specifically the Naxx ones that got removed from WotLK) on my contemporary toons.

If they do that, they'd damn sure better refund all the gold I spent on the Dreadnaught set on the BMAH...

Deleted
    People wanted vanilla, experience it like vanilla. All the cons as well.

No. It should be its own entity. Can't wait to be able to visually see who's shit and who's not. Classic servers are going to be AMAZING.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. Keep it contained.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayb View Post
    No way. They wanted vanilla, that's what they should get. I look forward to the rose tinted glasses shattering.
    This. Nothing should carry over to Live.

That being said, I will break your hopes. No, you cannot suddenly expect 50 scarab lords on your server coming to you in 2020.

What are you asking? If gear you attain on te Classic server should be available to your Live server characters as if they had acquired them themselves?

What particularly are you seeking that has been removed from the game to spur such a question?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

If it’s the case that transmogs don’t carry out to other servers I can’t find any reason at all to play on those servers, nostalgia is not a reason strong enough and sure there will be a lot of people who will play it just to feel how they felt back in vanilla days but there will be a huge amount that will play it for an amount of time but without any extra reward will get bored after a while.