Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Like every other expansion...about a year from the announcement.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Summer, 100%. They're trying to end the long wait between expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Lmao no. Itll be May at the latest. The cinematic is done. The zones are done. Everything they showed was pretty much feature complete
    Hell I wouldn't be shocked if they have a release candidate finished already.
    Yeah, my bet is on May/June. Perhaps we will hear it on tomorrow's Q&A?

Lmao no. Itll be May at the latest. The cinematic is done. The zones are done. Everything they showed was pretty much feature complete

Pretty sure they already said fall of 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    End August/Start September 2018.
    That's about where I think too, leaning heavily towards September.

7+ Year Old Account
    If it's around late August/early Sept, we might start seeing more consistency in release dates.

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

Early summer/late spring

Homophobia is so gay.

It needs to be when school isn't fucking in semester for once.
    Let's do a May fucking release, fuckers, so I can fucking no life it for fucking once.
    Fuck.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhm, too early. You need 4-6 months for Antorus + 1-2 months for pre-patch minimum.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

15+ Year Old Account
    July 17, 2018.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

id say 7-10 months from now, a raid should last 6 months and it'll be a few weeks till the last raid hits anyway

They said a couple features are being added in during 7.3.5 which means that the systems are entirely done for BfA.

It's gonna be May.
    The book is out in may!

10+ Year Old Account
    They said a couple features are being added in during 7.3.5 which means that the systems are entirely done for BfA.

It's gonna be May.
    A few overall features doesn't mean the whole thing though.

So, you foresee a raid tier on 4-5 months with a pre-patch on 1-2 months?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lazza25784 View Post
    The book is out in may!
    Indeed it is.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Anything longer than 6 months after content ends for Legion (it hasn't yet) is too long to matter. I am hoping Blizzard has finally put an end to exaggerated content droughts. I'm probably dreaming.

Antorus will last 5-6 months and will be released on january. so expect new exp probably close to september with pre patch etc.

Some features will be coming in 7.3.5. The 4 allied races are already in the game files.

2 zones + 2 dungeons are done.

And I think the legion spacing was faster than ususal (not sure)

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Aigilas View Post
    id say 7-10 months from now, a raid should last 6 months and it'll be a few weeks till the last raid hits anyway
    Raid is probably coming Nov. 14.

I think this time, seeing how they have shown 2 out of 6 zones and 2 dungeons already, they are going for an early release so we may get it last week of May.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    This.

Blizzard says every expansion that they want to get expansions out sooner. They have yet to accomplish this, in almost 15 years of the game, I doubt this trend changes any time soon.
    While this is true, they said the same thing about content patches and began to deliver. I'm going to say mid June. That gives them about 7 months from the release of Antorus assuming Antorus comes out in the next week or so. I wouldn't be surprised to see alpha start soon after Antorus goes live (same week or week later) and then beta about 3 months after that and then about 4 months of beta.

Ion also said they have been working on this since pretty much the start of Legion and we're likely seeing a trickle affect of faster content after their hiring increase they did a few years back. People were outraged that WoD didn't show any increase, but they had only just increased their staff by ~40% at the time. Now is the time to start seeing the results of a larger team.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    I think this time, seeing how they have shown 2 out of 6 zones and 2 dungeons already, they are going for an early release so we may get it last week of May.
    Definitely before Q3 2018 by the looks of it.