15+ Year Old Account

Revenge for Greymane

I may be reading too much here, but did Jeremy Feasel just spoil something about our favorite Worgen?
    While presenting the random island feature he presented a group that is fighting for revenge for Vol'jin, then he shows a pack of wogen and I think he'll say revenge for Gilenas but he just says, revenge for Greymane.
    Will we have another character from the cinematic die on the scenario that follows it?

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Could be revenge for his son?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azahel View Post
    I may be reading too much here, but did Jeremy Feasel just spoil something about our favorite Worgen?
    While presenting the random island feature he presented a group that is fighting for revenge for Vol'jin, then he shows a pack of wogen and I think he'll say revenge for Gilenas but he just says, revenge for Greymane.
    Will we have another character from the cinematic die on the scenario that follows it?
    Genn's arc is over. He got his revenge on Sylvanas already and he can't kill her. I think he'll be killed off. There is nowhere for the character to go unless they bring in new lore for him and he's already old.

Deleted
    pretty sure your average gilneas soldier you kill in WQs today also say such things. especially the ones near the alliance ship in stormheim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember Genn's son could also be called Greymane...so they could just be referring to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Azahel View Post
    maybe but it could also be for his son.
    its easy to forget that gilneas has been occupied by the undead for all this time.

if the horde is driven from the eastern kingdoms does that mean we liberate gilneas for the worgen and silvermoon for the high elves?