Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    Fucking crucible 2.0 no thank you.
    They specifically said you're going to know exactly which traits are available on any given piece of gear before you set foot in the instance that drops it. So...no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty underwhelming. I don't think I've ever been this bored, had to close the stream.

my view, they are sure damn impressed with themselves. really. they are so proud they cannot hear the lack of excitement out there
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Heck it also looks like Legion may be around for a good while. I am not expecting this to release in 2018
    It'll be 4th quarter 2018 man, we'll have the obligatory 1 year final raid tier. Anyone who think's it'll be sooner is as delusional as the people who thought any other content gap would be shorter, though. There are always some.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

So the major PvP changes are that you can toggle it in the open world and if you enable it, you get extra shit.

Wow.

But I must say I really enjoyed the panel about stronk womyn clapping and hugging every 10 seconds.

Holy fudge you guys are so negative. AP was a great concept that only slightly failed in implementation and this is probably a better stab at it. The game needs character progression from virtually every content, and if you can't even grasp that much then I don't even know if we're playing the same game.

Go to bed or something. Definitly get glasses. And get your hearing checked while you're at it. I wish there was a filter to automatically turn off threads that have virtually no constructive criticism or even good reasoning behind disliking features.

I literally have no idea what they're doing. And I don't mean that to be negative about the content - or positive. I just don't understand any of it. There is no substance or meat to any of it.

Nothing on classes, little on power progression, no new class changes or abilities, no words on talents, nothing how the continents are being overhauled, no words on the breadth of content on the opposite faction's zones, no words on how we push into them or how we meet each other to PvP. Huge changes proposed to server types and realms, but nothing whatsoever on how that actually works. Why do subraces start at level 20? Because they have no starting zones I guess? Huge overhaul to world PvP teasted, but nothing on how to make that work.

If you're telling us you're doing a systems deep-dive, DO IT.

I have never EVER been this confused.

Who cares we got Vanilla.

The only complaint I have about this "deep" dive is that it wasn't deep at all. And waaaaay too short. Not even an hour.

I mean seriously. There's so much more to a new xpac. Like classes, professions, itemisation, stats etc. they left all that shit out. What the hell?

I mean, what's the point for every game to have their own stage if they are not going to present anything?!?! I'm just thinking about the game and systems panel from previous Blizzcons. They were much more detailed. This was really nothing.
    Last edited by Eggroll; 2017-11-04 at 12:03 AM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katjezz View Post
    it actually is. he said "you may find a helm that has the features that shoulders you had earlier has"

so its most likely random whats on them.
    rewatch the panel again please ... im not sold on the expansion either but you dude talking shit about stuff u obviously didn't even understand since thats not what was said on the panel

Not enough information to clarify whether it will be good or bad. But it is similar enough to be concerning.

Let's hold back judgement until we get solid information. That may be when beta realms pop up, and I get the feeling it actually won't be very long from now.

Only annoying parts for me are no info on abilities lost from artifact weapons (i know the paladin one became a talent) and no info on this new squish.

Deleted
    1. Basic and weak plot line, maybe they fantasize about horde vs alliance, but I prefer to fight something more meaningful.

2. The zones look pretty generic besides the capital cities, they feel like high mountain ft howling fjord ft isle of thunder (I must say the blood troll zone with that blood moon skybox does look phenomenal, but other zones really lack any kind of contrast to really set them apart from older wow zones).

3. The features this expansion, you can see they went all in on AI improvements, and neglected everything else.

4. Social updates are nice, but this shouldn't have really been on a main panel tbh, it's not something that was needed, everyone uses discord anyway.

5. No class changes, no new abilities. The fun in wow was always getting something new, not getting anything at all is just sad.

6. Island expeditions are fun, but they are simply dynamic and updated MoP scenarios, for example that island is a copy of one of the islands in Krasarang.

-

I've always looked forward to expansions, but this expansion just feels lackluster to me, and I'm not sure I'll play it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishayu View Post
    I literally have no idea what they're doing. And I don't mean that to be negative about the content - or positive. I just don't understand any of it. There is no substance or meat to any of it.

Nothing on classes, little on power progression, no new class changes or abilities, no words on talents, nothing how the continents are being overhauled, no words on the breadth of content on the opposite faction's zones, no words on how we push into them or how we meet each other to PvP. Huge changes proposed to server types and realms, but nothing whatsoever on how that actually works. Why do subraces start at level 20? Because they have no starting zones I guess? Huge overhaul to world PvP teasted, but nothing on how to make that work.

pretty much this.

instead they wasted the half of the presentation on a guy talking about a crab and a guy who was barely able to speak, just to finish off with a guy who sounded like he knows he terrible all of this sounds and just wants to get out of there.

We learned more about the expansions features in the whats next panel than in the "in-depth" game systems panel.

What the fuck blizzard, what kind of quality standard is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Arainie View Post
    Holy fudge you guys are so negative. AP was a great concept that only slightly failed in implementation and this is probably a better stab at it. The game needs character progression from virtually every content, and if you can't even grasp that much then I don't even know if we're playing the same game.

Go to bed or something. Definitly get glasses. And get your hearing checked while you're at it. I wish there was a filter to automatically turn off threads that have virtually no constructive criticism or even good reasoning behind disliking features.
    good idea, horrible implementation is the motto of the wow team

It does look like WoD 2.0. Also we are losing artifact abilities and getting no new abilities to replace them? This new azerite system looks like some boring system that adds 5% to xxx ability. So we're back to 3 button rotations and boring post max level progression?
    Last edited by Nova8; 2017-11-04 at 12:06 AM.

Stood in the Fire ArkantosChampion's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    99% azerite will be SUX AF

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't have anything against AP. Apexis was the shit though.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

looks like even more of a filler expansion than WoD. how did blizzard go backwards like this....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishayu View Post

^This. I honestly expected them to talk more about old content scaling and whatever tidbits we usually get. Warfronts and generated islands are pretty much Chromie, Invasion Points, and Garrison raids.