Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    And so is Legion.

Remember this: A Classic realm won't have people from 2004 on it.
    Please do not compare Vanilla and Legion in the RPG aspect, you will lose.

Bout time to change your "location" now, hmm? c:

Imbalance isnt a bad thing btw, everyone loves being overpowered or broken. Two shotting a mage with seal of command was FUN, PoM pyro was FUN, seduce>soulf fire was FUN!

Yall missed out, and now you have the opportunity to experience these thing. Be happy about it!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Christ, they caved in... Pathetic.
    Yeah, they caved...they always do thats why wow is the mess it is now.

Yeah if it'll popular it won't be zero cost.

Quote Originally Posted by GorkAndMork View Post
    People really think they won't have to sub to play it? LOL

Lost for words. Really nice announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by GorkAndMork View Post
    That's the hope, it needs to cost money to keep certain people out lol.

Full breastplate that turns into a bikini on a female character.... count me in!!!
    Death to all undead rogues and mages!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    People really think they won't have to sub to play it? LOL
    Right? There absolutely will be a sub (and thank god, don't need 12 year olds with mom's card plaguing them)

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Have a read through. Some people are genuinely pissed. It's bizarre.
    Doesn't matter what Bliz does. Someone will always be upset.

That's what people will do once the speculation stops and it becomes old news.

So now finally, perhaps the pro-Legacy crowd can stop treating the Live community like dirt for enjoying the current game?
    Just ignore them. I'm sure the threads will just change to "Why you should be logging into Classic instead of Battle for Azeroth" now. When they stand around trying to PuG a key for UBRS, it'll inevitably come up that maybe the people in modern wow could reroll on classic.

Play a game because you enjoy it, and don't get riled by "l33tplayerxxx" on a forum that doesn't agree with what you enjoy. You'll never meet them and they won't impact your life one way or the other.

Blizz would be very dumb for not putting this behind a monthly subscription, lol.

Deleted
    Well, if anything the introduction of a Classic server means the discussion can be put to bed once and for all.

But, we're already seeing a lot of bile from delirious zealots proclaiming that a Classic server will become "bigger than the Live game"...
    You are such a whiteknight Rorcanna
    On your location you put "Retail World of Warcraft, the one and only REAL WOW!"
    That means you refuse to have any critical thinking about "changes" to the game. For you "all changes" are good because you love Blizzard.

For me...i like the oldschool experience more. Old WoW is the REAL WOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Please do not compare Vanilla and Legion in the RPG aspect, you will lose.

Bout time to change your "location" now, hmm? c:
    There's no "losing", WoW is an MMORPG for a fact.

And no, Retail wow is still the one and only real WoW, Private servers are just that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    You are such a whiteknight Rorcanna
    On your location you put "Retail World of Warcraft, the one and only REAL WOW!"
    That means you refuse to have any critical thinking about "changes" to the game. To you "all changes" are good because you love Blizzard.

For me...i like the oldschool experience more. Old WoW is the REAL WOW!
    Not true at all, but thanks for proving my point once more on why people turned against the pro-Legacy crowd.
    And yes, Retail WoW IS the one and only REAL WoW. Guess what: A Classic server, will be Retail too once the servers open. If you think you're gonna get to play for free on them, you're in for a cold shower.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    Blizz would be very dumb for not putting this behind a monthly subscription, lol.
    They better, I'm not paying them so the fuckers can keep the classic servers up. If they want to play classic, pay for it! They want the authentic classic experience after all.

There's no "losing", WoW is an MMORPG for a fact.

And no, Retail wow is still the one and only real WoW, Private servers are just that.
    It has a very fine line of RPG in it to keep it a MMORPG, so I'll give you that one.

Considering this announcement is going to completely level and ruin private servers (they'll actually now only have 100 people if not less, thank god I can't wait to see Warmane fall) I think it'd best to at least update it :x

I imagine this will be a character creation thing that you toggle Classic mode. Given that the only thing you can't do cross-server now is Mythic raids I imagine you'll be able to couple everyone under 1 roof of "Classic". I think they'll have the LFG tool as well, but hopefully no LFD/LFR.

With communities essentially being "Cross-Realm" guilds this all seems possible and quite the QoL that would make it successful.

Must ask since I don't have the virtual ticket. Did they say anything besides the trailer? Because if it's only the trailer, there's not much there beyond maybe we'll go back to vanilla (though I would prefer BC, but again, don't know anything besides the trailer)

Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    They better, I'm not paying them so the fuckers can keep the classic servers up. If they want to play classic, pay for it! They want the authentic classic experience after all.
    The "Never play on a patch day" experience? ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    Imbalance isnt a bad thing btw, everyone loves being overpowered or broken. Two shotting a mage with seal of command was FUN, PoM pyro was FUN, seduce>soulf fire was FUN!

Yall missed out, and now you have the opportunity to experience these thing. Be happy about it!
    Sure, you only need to hope people will play bad classes so you can have fun with your double trinket mage in BGs. But aside from PVP. Is it healthy to have half of specs to be useless in PVE? No rock paper scissors logic here.

Deleted
    Not true at all, but thanks for proving my point once more on why people turned against the pro-Legacy crowd.
    And yes, Retail WoW IS the one and only REAL WoW. Guess what: A Classic server, will be Retail too once the servers open. If you think you're gonna get to play for free on them, you're in for a cold shower.
    Ahah nice way of seeing things. Its true, we can all be happy now