Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    That's the part of how it became empty... And you're telling me Forsaken did nothing to it in a year? Even after the war against Legion ended?
    Well this was in Legion so iam guessing they didnt have time! Plus iam sure they didnt expect a massive ally invasion. Had they knew i bet that place wouldve became like southshore!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatAgain666 View Post
    Plus iam sure they didnt expect a massive ally invasion.
    They should've if they're in fact the ones initiating the war, a possible attack on Stormwind and all...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    I read this shit already but I have yet to understand what the fuck it means. I'm actually afraid to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    They should've if they're in fact the ones initiating the war, a possible attack on Stormwind and all...
    Well to be fair we still dont know who starts this war and why the war starts in the first place.

All we got to go on is a except from that book

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Depends what they do with the rest of the map. You control Stromgarde and you can make the case for the control of Arathi and whatever comes with that.

I do hope they do something with Thoradin's Wall.
    But there's literally nothing else of worth in the zone. And how on earth is the Horde supposed to get to Arathi now anyway? You could make a case for the Alliance moving through Thandol'span, as retarded as that case would be, because they still controlled the land to the south. The closest thing to the south the Horde owns is New Kargath. And chances are it goes the way of the dodo anyway. North, Alliance. West, Alliance. East, a mountain range. Then ocean.

And if the Alliance doesn't settle Lordaeron City and Stromgarde is their main hub, it makes even less sense as an objective. The Alliance steamrolled the strongest Horde race supported by the rest of the Horde and their main stronghold in what they conquered is supposed to be an objective capturable by the Horde immediately afterwards? Jesus fucking Christ, everything about this is so fucking stupid and Blizzard is making it worse each passing minute.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2017-11-04 at 12:26 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    But there's literally nothing else of worth in the zone. And how on earth is the Horde supposed to get to Arathi now anyway? You could make a case for the Alliance moving through Thandol'span, as retarded as that case would be, because they still controlled the land to the south. The closest thing to the south the Horde owns is New Kargath. And chances are it goes the way of the dodo anyway. North, Alliance. West, Alliance. East, a mountain range.

And if the Alliance doesn't settle Lordaeron City and Stromgarde is their main hub, it makes even less sense as an objective. The Alliance steamrolled the strongest Horde race supported by the rest of the Horde and their main stronghold in what they conquered is supposed to be an objective capturable by the Horde immediately afterwards? Jesus fucking Christ, everything about this is so fucking stupid and Blizzard is making it worse each passing minute.
    I think we actually reached the critical point of writing. Not pandas, not time traveling orcs and not pathetic legion. But this shit - this shit gonna break us.

Well this was in Legion so iam guessing they didnt have time! Plus iam sure they didnt expect a massive ally invasion. Had they knew i bet that place wouldve became like southshore!
    But even if the Alliance ends up attacking first, apparently Sylvanas planned an invasion of Stormwind for years (which is exactly why she sat out of Garrosh's war that could have achieved that if she actually lifted a finger to help him out). And Forsaken have plenty of time. They don't sleep, they don't eat, they don't shit. They save a lot of time not having any biological needs. And no one in the time between Legion's defeat and the outbreak of the war thought "it's getting rather crowded here in Undercity with all the new Forsaken created by the Valk'kyr. Oh, look, a piece of awesome property that's currently vacant, calling dibs on that!"?
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2017-11-04 at 12:27 AM.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

I'm amused and saddened by this turn of events. Amused because Blizz has created a scenario where Sylvanas as a fantastic MMO to just Plague all of EK, saddened because it will either never happen, or never live up to the potential it has in story.
    There is no Peace, only Passion
    Through Passion, I gain Strength
    Through Strength, I gain Power
    Through Power, I gain Victory
    Through Victory, my chains shall be broken
    The Force shall free me

Also, Anduin's mask is ridiculous. It reminds me of the lion from Wizard of Oz as portrayed in Robot Chicken:

But even if the Alliance ends up attacking first, apparently Sylvanas planned an invasion of Stormwind for years (which is exactly why she sat out of Garrosh's war that could have achieved that if she actually lifted a finger to help him out). And Forsaken have plenty of time. They don't sleep, they don't eat, they don't shit. They save a lot of time not having any biological needs. And no one in the time between Legion's defeat and the outbreak of the wall thought "it's getting rather crowded here in Undercity with all the new Forsaken created by the Valk'kyr. Oh, look, a piece of awesome property that's currently vacant, calling dibs on that!"?
    Why would they want to slime the place anyway if they planned to move in?

Anyway until we find out more about this invasion its a case of woulda, coulda, shoulda,

Why would they want to slime the place anyway if they planned to move in?

Anyway until we find out more about this invasion its a case of woulda, coulda, shoulda,
    For the same reason they live in a sewer?

Deleted
    There is already so many inconsistencies in this narrative, and all we got is the set-up. I loved the cinematic, it looked awesome. But it just doesn't make sense.

- Sylvanas looks like being she's the catalyst for this war. Even though her primary motivation is to survive. So why would she start a fucking war when Anduin would probably agree to a long peace?

- As discussed in this very thread, the Alliance should never been able to siege Undercity, even if we assume they all teleported there (which would be fucking stupid.) they would be covered in plague canisters before they could even reach the wall. The forsaken could literally just throw cannisters down and stop anything from reaching it.

I personally hoped this would be some turning point for Blizzard, to get the lore on track to where it makes sense. But again they do what seems "cool".

What's stupid to me is Alliance gets to win a freaking siege, while Horde goes burning candles under the night elven tree while no one is looking.

Horde bias striking again.

The alliance was knocking on the undercity's door... What would you expect her to do? She's the warchief.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I think we actually reached the critical point of writing. Not pandas, not time traveling orcs and not pathetic legion. But this shit - this shit gonna break us.
    4.3 looks like writing worthy of a Nobel prize in comparison.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwatch View Post
    The image of Varok Saurfang standing up straight is probably yet another go at disappointing orc players. Because Blizzard seems to have some sort of sadistic love for that.
    That's nothing compared to those straight Trolls casting magic. Like, what da fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/2wt3PrJ.jpg[IMG]
    So Thrall's important role is carrying Urned Vol'jin around? What has he become, a caretaker?

And would you believe it if I said I mistook Jaina for Genn until I didn't read the name below?

Yeah, she looks that bad.

Also, Anduin's mask is ridiculous.
    It definitely stroke hilarity vibes on me after seeing it again in the pic posted by @Graden.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Valithra View Post
    I personally hoped this would be some turning point for Blizzard, to get the lore on track to where it makes sense. But again they do what seems "cool".
    Damn, you need to manage your expectations better. The lore railroaded so hard it couldn't see the tracks anymore like a decade ago. I mean, I expected a dumpster fire and I'm still severely disappointed. You must be traumatized then. This calls for a *hug* I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Pandaren are mostly a solid race and they honestly had a lot potential and still do if Blizz would actually take advantage of the fact that they're...you know, humanoid bears that practice the most powerful form of martial arts in all of Azeroth.

Too bad that outside of Chen, Taran Zhu, Aysa, Ji and Cho they're mostly portrayed comically. A lot of the lore surrounding Pandaria though is actually pretty interesting, especially Pre-Mogu and during the period of time where Pandaria was actually ruled by an Emperor and not a utopian anarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    What's stupid to me is Alliance gets to win a freaking siege, while Horde goes burning candles under the night elven tree while no one is looking.

Goddamn Horde gets an opportunity to look all cool and shit while Night Elves get down like a bunch of barbecued wimps mostly off-screen! HORDE BIAS COVFEFE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post

You should know the Horde is a bunch of treasonous little shits and probably hired Basic Campfire to do the job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.