Poll: Which?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Probably the Zandalar.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    The Zandalari look really cool. Upright Dino Aztec Trolls are really neat.

The Nightborne are generally nifty, though just kind of a slightly different, purple Blood Elf.

Highmountain Tauren are pretty underwhelming for me.

Dark Iron Dwarves look really sweet, I'm wondering what'll go on with them.

Void Elves have me very curious, I'll definitely be making one or two of them.

Lightforged Draenei are straight up pretty, and I know I'll make one at the very least.

Blackrock/Mag'har orcs, giff naow.

Nightborne. Zandalar don't appear hunched like the darkspear though

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Have you found any nightborne paladins in Suramar? Look at how the blood elves got the paladins.
    I assumed that each race would have the same class options as the races that they're supporting/based off of.

Dark Iron Dwarves & Zandalari Trolls.

Light Draenei need Shaman and Monks added to their class list. There's no reason why the AoL wouldn't want Shamans in their roster.

I'm definitely going to be switching a few of my chars into these subraces. But, Zandalari are the most exciting to me. They look really awesome.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Zandalar, followed by Lightforged, then a tie between the Highmountain and Dark Iron. The Elves got a meh from me, but I will definitely check them out.

Am a big fan of those "heritage armor sets", especially Lightforged, Highmountain (them totem shoulders maannnn) and Dark Iron. Will have to make a goal to get those as well. It'd be interesting if Blizzard ever did that for classic races.

I still can't believe I will finally be able to main a zandalari troll. I've been waiting for this since MoP!!

I think we have a long line of potential allied races

Recolors:
    Mag'hari or Untainted Orcs
    Blackrock Orcs
    Laughing Skull Orcs
    Forsaken Elves
    Wildhammer Dwarves
    Leper Gnomes

Or the other mid-sized humanoid races:
    Tuskaar
    Jinyu
    Hozen

10+ Year Old Account
    what kind of bullshit is it that Lightforged Draenei dont have paladins!?

I am mostly interested in Dark Iron (please let me play 'em as paladin..), Zandalari and Highmountain tauren

Edit: Okay, looked at the home page and Lightforged can be paladins, would've been retarded if they couldnt.
    Last edited by Dalheim; 2017-11-04 at 04:58 AM.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronkster View Post
    what kind of bullshit is it that Lightforged Draenei dont have paladins!?

I am mostly interested in Dark Iron (please let me play 'em as paladin..), Zandalari and Highmountain tauren
    It's highly likely that stuff isn't quite finished yet. I'd be extremely suprised if Lightforged could not be paladins.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Quote Originally Posted by Forde View Post
    I assumed that each race would have the same class options as the races that they're supporting/based off of.
    Nah. They are treating these subraces with proper rp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    It's highly likely that stuff isn't quite finished yet. I'd be extremely suprised if Lightforged could not be paladins.
    Yes, I chacked the page about 'em and they have paladins there, just the OP who must've missed it somehow. Now I'm just holding my thumbs that Dark Irons can be paladins or I'll be a sad panda.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

While I'm excited for this I'm also saddened that Worgen still haven't seen a face-lift of any type. At this rate I guess we're stuck with the crappy female models.

Zandalari. I wasn't expecting them and I'm so fucking erect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katsutomai View Post
    While I'm excited for this I'm also saddened that Worgen still haven't seen a face-lift of any type. At this rate I guess we're stuck with the crappy female models.
    Chi how how. Say it with me.

But seriously, fuck yes that needs updating already. It's been nearly 7 years since we got that shit and 3 years since other race models were updated.
    Speciation Is Gradual

If o was going to play alliance, it'd be a LF draenei. That waggle and those new horns+tattoos are pretty nice. But after that "For the HORDE!" In the cinematic, there's really no question about what faction I'd play.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I will try Zandalar, not really interested in the others. Though it said there are more sub races planned, so I hope we will get Mag'har Orcs and Nathanos style undead.