Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    This is one of those "vanilla was the worst thing ever, and I should know, because I played on a daily basis the entire time" posts, isn't it?
    Because god forbid others not share the same opinion you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeexbean View Post
    see heres what Im referring too
    Oh please when you make a thread that's blatantly attacking people what did you expect?

Don't try and act that you are oh so innocent here because you aren't.

But for now welcome to ignore. Not going to waste any further time on you.

you are aware that thousands of people play on scattered amount of private servers and the most legit ones that have the highest chance of getting taken down are some of the most populated, people would rather take a chance and invest long hours of time and endure waking up and losing all their progress than play on retail servers
    So they like playing vanilla for free?

Deleted
    why is there so much negativity from fuckboys about Vanilla being announced on these forums? Why is the modern wow community so toxic? You sound so dumb hating on the game that made the game you play now. if your favorite flavor of ice cream is cookies and ice cream, you sound dumb as fuck hating vanilla. You just got a brand new expansion announced go throw a party about it. Majority of you are jealous that Vanilla is overshadowing the new expansion and want to see the game fail so we can go back to your lobby
    Man you are triggered. So funny. Like, I am glad you get to have vanilla servers so people like you won't be seen on real servers. Although, as a friendly comment, I must point out that putting so much emphasis on a game version that you most likely never even played, thats damn unhealthy. Maybe go outside for a change.

I was a staunch detractor of Vanilla servers because I thought they would never happen.

But the mad bastards actually went and did it.

All's well that ends well I guess. Grats Vanilla fans.

10+ Year Old Account
    A sizeable group of the player base hate on everything for no reason.

see heres what Im referring too
    You're quite toxic tho or are you oblivious to your own faults.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    This is one of those "vanilla was the worst thing ever, and I should know, because I played on a daily basis the entire time" posts, isn't it?
    What would you say to someone who told you that they played Super Mario Bros. 3 on the NES every day as a kid, but that they thought Super Mario World on the SNES was the superior game in pretty much every respect?

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    A sizeable group of the player base hate on everything for no reason.
    Kind of like how the OP is hating on those for not sharing a subjective opinion eh?

why is there so much negativity from fuckboys about Vanilla being announced on these forums? Why is the modern wow community so toxic?
    Really? Have you been to this thread recently? There are pro-legacy supporters who are so drunk on their "victory" that they keep "rubbing it on the face" of detractors, insulting them, and being generally quite "toxic".

Quote Originally Posted by Teflonsavior View Post
    Man you are triggered. So funny. Like, I am glad you get to have vanilla servers so people like you won't be seen on real servers. Although, as a friendly comment, I must point out that putting so much emphasis on a game version that you most likely never even played, thats damn unhealthy. Maybe go outside for a change.
    look another salty retail player thats jealous of vanillas announcement

6 months. In 6 months WoW Classic will be realized as a failure and servers will be empty for a few Vanilla cultists who worship the game daily

Quote Originally Posted by thoruga View Post
    6 months. In 6 months WoW Classic will be realized as a failure and servers will be empty for a few Vanilla cultists who worship the game daily
    So you can see into the future now?

Mind getting me this weeks Lotto numbers? Or hell even the Euromillions since it awards a ton more?

We think it will take resources away from the main game to appease a small % of players

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    no one cares about you whatsoever, I hope you get 1.0 and have the most genuine vanilla experience ever. and stay there.

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    We think it will take resources away from the main game to appease a small % of players
    Well BFA doesn't seem to have lost any resources.

If it does then we can argue that. Right now it's pure speculation.

why is there so much negativity from fuckboys about Vanilla being announced on these forums? Why is the modern wow community so toxic? You sound so dumb hating on the game that made the game you play now. if your favorite flavor of ice cream is cookies and ice cream, you sound dumb as fuck hating vanilla. You just got a brand new expansion announced go throw a party about it. Majority of you are jealous that Vanilla is overshadowing the new expansion and want to see the game fail so we can go back to your lobby
    This post is actually proving the complete opposite point you are trying to establish.
    Comments like this are exactly why I thought legit legacy would never happen, but I am glad to be mistaken.

It seems like a lot of the private server community think like you - quick to overreact, insult others, and use memes as your argument.

Let's agree that this is a win for everyone, shall we?
    Now people who legitimately enjoy Classic can do so, and the morons who say things like "the modern game is too easy" can go learn the truth of it.

It will be a lot easier to move forward with subsequent expansions when we have an official version of the original product to compare it off. A comparison that can now happen honestly, by people who actually play both.

Anyone, on either side of the argument, who disagrees with this is not worth speaking with on the matter.
    I can tell you one thing for sure though. If you think them confirming they will do Vanilla at some point overshadowed anything that happened at Blizzcon it is you who is being negative.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

People like OP will run back to their private servers when they realize that you have to actually buy the game and sub to the game to play Classic Servers. Maybe even requiring the current expansion as well.

Most people aren't salty at all about Vanilla, they just can't stand ass hats like you that are salty about everything NOT Vanilla. Being stuck in the past is no way to be.

It's impossible for me to understand how someone can be so invested in this game that they're actually upset by the presence of vanilla servers.

Almost as dumb as complaining about people complaining. Seriously do people have nothing better to do with their lives than to run to the forums to complain about complaints? So what if people complain? Does it hurt your soul if someone complains on the internet? If it does you should avoid the internet because that is all it is about, complaining nonstop.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.