Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    My guesses:

Zandalari Troll: hunter, mage, priest, shaman, warrior
    Dark Iron Dwarf: mage, paladin (or monk), priest, warlock, warrior
    Last edited by corebit; 2017-11-04 at 04:46 PM.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isiolia View Post
    Hmmm, they seems to equalize the factions class, so I gues zandalari might have :

Warrior, rogue, paladin, priest, warlock, shaman, druid, hunter, monk

And dark iron :

Warrior, rogue, paladin, priest, warlock, shaman, mage, hunter, monk

That's the most accurate thing to me.
    I have been confirmed by a GM that Zandalari Trolls won't be druids. Only High Mountain Tauren will be druids from the 3 new races

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    In MoP, Zandalari Trolls used a Night Elf skeleton with different walking and standing animations.

So I believe they use the new Night Elf Skeleton + those walking and standing animations, updated for the new rig.
    Oh right, I completely spaced on Isle of Thunder. Good call.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    Don't be so sure about not having druids. They DO have Dinomancers which is itself an animal transformation.

The issue is tha druids are hard to develop, you need new bear+cat+moonkin models, too.
    That would be completely unfair to Alliance. So Horde gets to have 4 racial choices for druid, and Alliance only 2?
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    The issue is tha druids are hard to develop, you need new bear+cat+moonkin models, too.
    This is entirely true. But they have given the Highmountain bear form antlers, so maybe they'll be willing to make Zandalari druids. If they do, and the forms are dino based, I am definitely gonna be making me a Zandalari druid, lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    This is entirely true. But they have given the Highmountain bear form antlers, so maybe they'll be willing to make Zandalari druids. If they do, and the forms are dino based, I am definitely gonna be making me a Zandalari druid, lol.
    As I said, they won't. It's been confirmed. Only Highmountain will be druids.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Achelon View Post
    I have been confirmed by a GM that Zandalari Trolls won't be druids. Only High Mountain Tauren will be druids from the 3 new races
    Proof? Screen, or something?

*cries in spanish*

Deleted
    It's in spanish, but:

Achelon (me):
    Do you know if Zandalari will be druids? By lore they shouldn't but...ufff, I need to be a Zandalari...

Proenix (MvP sorry, not GM):
    Initially only Highmountain Tauren, and their druid forms will have slight differences.

Deleted
    Warrior, Paladin is possible.
    Mage, Warlock and Priest is possible.
    Druid, Rogue is possible
    Shaman and Hunter is possible.

I see problems with Monk, Death Knight and Demon hunters for the Zandalari maybe Monk can be fit in since Pandaria is close by.

5+ Year Old Account
    I'm -really- hoping that Zandalari get to be Paladins.

I want to make a powerful Zandalari wearing Troll Armor and fighting with a big flail in one hand and a heavy shield-mask in the other, tricked out to the 9s in troll-style gear, channeling golden mojo and smiting the Void Elves.

It would be SO SWEEEEEEET.

Plus my Void Elf Affliction Lock would -love- to corrupt and steal the souls of Zandalari Paladins, twisting their bedazzled essence into torment and despair for her enemies...

Deleted
    My take is that Zandalari trolls will 100% be able to be the following classes: Warrior, Rogue, Hunter, Priest, Shaman.

Possibility they will have Druids too, and perhaps even Mage.

They will not be Paladins, I don't think that make sense. Darkspear trolls can't be Paladins either and entire Troll culture with voodoo magic doesn't seem to mesh with Paladin. Honestly I'm still on the fence about Tauren being Paladins haha.

I doubt they will be Warlocks, I think only Darkspear trolls are able to become Warlocks because they've learned from the Orcs, Undead and Blood Elves. It was only fairly recently that Trolls could be Warlocks in-game. I can see them being Druids organically though. Trolls are a very ancient race, even older than Night Elves. There's no reason they couldn't have picked up Druidism in all that time.

They won't be able to be Monks, if they're as isolated as I think they are. They might never have ventured to Pandaria or encountered a Pandaren before meeting the Horde. They're unlikely to be Death Knights for the same reason, I doubt any of them ever went to Northrend, and it doesn't look like the Scourge ever managed to invade Zandalar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neps View Post
    I doubt they will be Warlocks, I think only Darkspear trolls are able to become Warlocks because they've learned from the Orcs, Undead and Blood Elves. It was only fairly recently that Trolls could be Warlocks in-game.
    Zandalari has something called Demoniacs, though they are more akin to Demon Hunters in that they bind the demon to themselves, but they arent described as fighting in melee. I personally hope they'll be warlocks.. Paladins would be cool too but I'm doubtful, even though they had paladin-esque mobs in ToT (Zandalari Prelates).
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Trolls didnt have warlocks cus they stoped dark magic to give respect to orcs. When voljin told the orcs to screw off they started again.
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Deleted
    I don't put any stock into what some MvP says, they do'nt know shit.

During the dev Q&A the question of unique druid forms for Highmountain and Zandalari was asked and they said yes, didn't deny Zandalari druids.

Quote Originally Posted by Achelon View Post
    It's in spanish, but:

Achelon (me):
    Do you know if Zandalari will be druids? By lore they shouldn't but...ufff, I need to be a Zandalari...

Proenix (MvP sorry, not GM):
    Initially only Highmountain Tauren, and their druid forms will have slight differences.
    You know that MVPs are LITERALLY nothing in regards to Blizzard?

Zandalari will be Druids.

https://twitter.com/Proenix00/status/927114536116776960

Same spanish CM said zandalir could be druid and their travel form gonna be a raptor. About the previus answer (between days) he said he didnt have all the info in that moment. I follow him like 4 years a go and he is one of the most truely source of info

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Otrew View Post
    https://twitter.com/Proenix00/status/927114536116776960

Same spanish CM said zandalir could be druid and their travel form gonna be a raptor. About the previus answer (between days) he said he didnt have all the info in that moment. I follow him like 4 years a go and he is one of the most truely source of info
    This. Proenix is one of the most trustful source of information for the Spanish community. He just said yesterday what was at that time, the information available.

Zandalari Dinobois YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    That they're bothering to do Zandalari Dinobois is a very good sign, frankly. Even if they just replace travel form and tweak the other forms that would be great.

Theoretically, Dark Iron Dwarves should be able to be DKs, because they were both around, and involved in, wars that occurred when the Scourge were "recruiting" heavily.

I really hope they also add Zandalari Freethinker Paladins as well, but we shall see. They pretty much have to have Dark Iron Paladins because not only do Dwarves already get that, but Dark Irons already have their own Paladins (as anyone who has done BRD recently will recall!).

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Unlikely the Scourge and the Zandalar ever came in contact, so probably not possible. Dark Iron I could see if they were written to be a fallen hero from the Thorium Brotherhood
    First off, the Zandalari were there, in Northrend, sneding us on Quests. I am not trying to defend the idea they can be DKs (frankly, I don't care), but I did want to let anyone that was not around in WotLK know that the Zandalari trolls were in Northrend during that expansion.

The next thing is that it has been 100% confirmed there will be Zandalari druids- travel form raptor.

Lastly, I think it should be possible for there to be Paladins and Warlocks, though again, I am not caring either way. There have been more than one Zandalari mob with Paladin powers (probably derived from their Loa Zanza than 'The Light' in it's more traditional form), and Warlocks, honestly, seem to be from any race, anywhere. In fact, it has been lore since 2006 when Zandalar first came into existence in the lore, that trolls from ALL tribes go and visit Zuldazar. Every tribe also has embassadors there, and it is like the troll Mecca in a way. A trollish Alexandria of sorts. The Zandalari study and take notes on all manner of history and magic (for example the expedition sent to Northrend mentioned earlier), and so, I am not saying by any means yes they will be there, but being the oldest land race on Azeroth (Murlocs are oldest aquatic race), it would be crazy to think they have never seen or heard of Fel. And, even then, sometimes the magic of the trolls is for IN GAME purposes, like to make balance of classes easier, stretched. Troll druids are really more like Primals, and call on Nalorakk the bear for bear form and so forth, and they don't worship Elune and what have you, yet they are in the Druid class. Actually, I'm rambling, just saying there are ways Blizzard could spin it, if they wanted to.