Poll: Which?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    uh... They can.
    it says hunter mage priest warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Hisholyness View Post
    it says hunter mage priest warrior

Looks like a hammer to me.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure why blizzard didn't introduce Kul'Tiran humans as an allied race instead of Lightforged Draenei or Void Elves. Horde players get to recruit the Zandalari in the expansion and allies get to recruit dark irons during their journey to Kul'Tiras (which is weird).

why Kul'Tiran humans? well people have been asking for human druids ever since the druids of the harvest in Gil'neas made an appearance in lore. there are human "witches" in Kul'tiras, Kul'tiras zones it themselves give off a cool witcher vibe. It would've been much better to have Kul'tiran humans instead of Lightforged Draenei imo, with their racial outfit being a mix between leather witch-hunter/nobleman outfit.

None, really.. They all are just same 'ol. If I absolutely had to chose -- maybe void elves....

Does anyone know which skeleton the Zandalari trolls use?
    Do they use the same than regular trolls but modified to stand straight?

Zandalari, I'm not interested in the others

Am I reading this correctly? I won't be able to be a DK and any of the sub-races?

Only interested in Zandalari.

Void Elves looked okay at first until I noticed they were just re-skinned blood elves.

Quote Originally Posted by sabotagge1 View Post
    Does anyone know which skeleton the Zandalari trolls use?
    Do they use the same than regular trolls but modified to stand straight?
    Don't remember seeing them in motion during the clips they played introing the zones, so no idea.

Deleted
    I love subraces, but I think the current choices are rather lame.

Highmountain Tauren, Lightforged Draenei and Nightborne all appear this expansion, they probably were the least amount of work. But we're already seen their story play out. I'm already experiencing fatigue in that regard. We're done, we've seen them, enough is enough.

Zandalari, Void Elves and Dark Iron Dwarves seem like good choices though. But I'm missing Wildhammer Dwarves, Forest Trolls, Undead Elves, brown Orcs, and many more.

Are we getting more in a patch or would that be a future expansion content? The current choices don't really excite me that much.

And besides, my character roster is already full so I can't play them anyway.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Ahahahahah... The Zandalari gives us STRENGHT!"

Zandalar, but I love all of them and I love the prospect of getting more !! <3

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Zandalari by miles. I cannot wait to play one. I can't decide between a priest healer or a mage.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    I love subraces, but I think the current choices are rather lame.

Highmountain Tauren, Lightforged Draenei and Nightborne all appear this expansion, they probably were the least amount of work. But we're already seen their story play out. I'm already experiencing fatigue in that regard. We're done, we've seen them, enough is enough.

Zandalari, Void Elves and Dark Iron Dwarves seem like good choices though. But I'm missing Wildhammer Dwarves, Forest Trolls, Undead Elves, brown Orcs, and many more.

Are we getting more in a patch or would that be a future expansion content? The current choices don't really excite me that much.

And besides, my character roster is already full so I can't play them anyway.
    You'll get more slots, confirmed by producers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    I'm not sure why blizzard didn't introduce Kul'Tiran humans as an allied race instead of Lightforged Draenei or Void Elves. Horde players get to recruit the Zandalari in the expansion and allies get to recruit dark irons during their journey to Kul'Tiras (which is weird).

why Kul'Tiran humans? well people have been asking for human druids ever since the druids of the harvest in Gil'neas made an appearance in lore. there are human "witches" in Kul'tiras, Kul'tiras zones it themselves give off a cool witcher vibe. It would've been much better to have Kul'tiran humans instead of Lightforged Draenei imo, with their racial outfit being a mix between leather witch-hunter/nobleman outfit.
    I think they will. They specifically mentioned in the presentation something like "kultirans are a new breed of humans, taller and more muscular due to living off the sea". I think they might come later, but I think they'll be introduced as a playable allied race

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure to be honest, the Highmountain have some nice racials though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post

Well they said they do plan to do more, and pretty much since they expansion was announced seen people talking about the new human models.

Trolls because I've wanted to play those since pandaria, lightforge draenei to get that sweet armor

Anybody know if they plan on doing new animations such as the running animations for the new races?

Honestly my biggest disappointment with wow is how bad the running animations are -- across the board.

Obviously Zandalari.

Upright troll best troll.

Based only on their Heritage Armour - High Mountain Tauren.
    "The further a society drifts from the truth the more it will hate those who speak it" - George Orwell

They all look awesome if I'm being honest.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Don't remember seeing them in motion during the clips they played introing the zones, so no idea.
    What about the zandalari in MoP?I dint played during that period so I have no idea.